How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had

Another nightmare is that my brother killed my dog by accident
I woke up crying not in fear, but in sadness
This is the most terrifying nightmare I've ever had:

It's set in 1997. It's Christmas. I get an N64 from my parents, along with Super Mario 64. I spend all holidays playing it. Just before school goes back, I get up to the 70-star door with the infinite staircase, and I only have 57 stars, not enough to get up the staircase. When I get back to school, I tell my friends about it. One of them turns to me and tells me about the BLJ (The Backwards Long Jump), and how to perform it. When I come home from school, no-ones home. I think nothing of this and boot up my N64. I pop in the cartridge and am greeted with Mario's 3D-modeled head. I proceed into the file select and start the game. I climb up the castle until I'm at the 70-star door. I position myself at the bottom of the infinite stairs. I then perform the BLJ, sending Mario flying up to the top of the room. I am then greeted by a giant locked door (which isn't actually in the game). Even though I don't have a key, Mario is able to walk through into a dark hallway. I then lose control of Mario and he starts walking by himself. As I mash the controller's buttons, Mario stops, turns to the screen and then says "Thanks-a so much for playing my game! Now its-a time for you to be punished for cheating. Don't keep the Devil waiting, cheater..." The room then brightens up and the camera goes into first-person. The room is covered in blood and on the walls, are the mutilated and torn-apart bodies of everyone I have ever been friends with in real life, chained to the wall. The bodies the look directly at me, and start screeching in pain. The screen then flashes rapidly, changing between red, black and white. Then words appear on the screen. "You abandoned us. Come home" The screeching and flashing get faster and louder, I then experience a seizure and hit the floor, dead. As my head hits the floor, the TV turns off.

...And that's it. After I had this dream about 4 weeks ago, I've never been able to look at Super Mario 64 again...
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:31 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: My goal in life is to stay a single virgin and adopt a kid(legit no joke).

And my mom was the one who told me about the first one so I don’t think I’m being narcissistic

Even worse one of them is a childhood friend otaku and the other is a tsundere
i would give everything for a tsundere girlfriend, just not Yanderes.. *shudders* they creep me out...

If I had a gf, I’d want one who would protect me not attack me
None of your nightmares probably get up to this level. The day I was almost over my grandpas death I had a nightmare where I saw him die again, again, and again till I woke up. I woke up crying so much I wouldn’t be surprised if after I stopped I was dehydrated.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:34 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Another nightmare is that my brother killed my dog by accident

If my dog was killed I would be so mad legit I would go super sayian 7 mugetsu nine tails sage of six paths ultimate Harry mode

(Nov. 06, 2020  2:37 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: None of your nightmares probably get up to this level. The day I was almost over my grandpas death I had a nightmare where I saw him die again, again, and again till I woke up. I woke up crying so much I wouldn’t be surprised if after I stopped I was dehydrated.

Wow I’ve honestly got tears in my eyes
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: This is the most terrifying nightmare I've ever had:

It's set in 1997. It's Christmas. I get an N64 of my parents, along with Super Mario 64. I spend all holidays playing it. Just before school goes back, I get up to the 70-star door with the infinite staircase, and I only have 57 stars, not enough to get up the staircase. When I get back to school, I tell my friends about it. One of them turns to me and tells me about the BLJ (The Backwards Long Jump), and how to perform it. When I come home from school, no-ones home. I think nothing of this and boot up my N64. I pop in the cartridge and am greeted with Mario's 3D-modeled head. I proceed into the file select and start the game. I climb up the castle until I'm at the 70-star door. I position myself at the bottom of the infinite stairs. I then perform the BLJ, sending Mario flying up to the top of the room. I am then greeted by a giant locked door (which isn't actually in the game). Even though I don't have a key, Mario is able to walk through into a dark hallway. I then lose control of Mario and he starts walking by himself. As I mash the controller's buttons, Mario stops, turns to the screen and then says "Thanks-a so much for playing my game! Now its-a time for you to be punished for cheating. Don't keep the Devil waiting, cheater..." The room then brightens up and the camera goes into first-person. The room is covered in blood and on the walls, are the mutilated and torn-apart bodies of everyone I have ever been friends with in real life, chained to the wall. The bodies the look directly at me, and start screeching in pain. The screen then flashes rapidly, changing between red, black and white. Then words appear on the screen. "You abandoned us. Come home" The screeching and flashing get faster and louder, I then experience a seizure and hit the floor, dead. As my head hits the floor, the TV turns off.

...And that's it. After I had this dream about 4 weeks ago, I've never been able to look at Super Mario 64 again...

I feel bad for you but i also hate you for ruining super mario 3d all stars for me also thats the only real nightmare in this thread hope dat gets turned into a short film
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:37 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:34 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Another nightmare is that my brother killed my dog by accident

If my dog was killed I would be so mad legit I would go super sayian 7 mugetsu nine tails sage of six paths ultimate Harry mode

(Nov. 06, 2020  2:37 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: None of your nightmares probably get up to this level. The day I was almost over my grandpas death I had a nightmare where I saw him die again, again, and again till I woke up. I woke up crying so much I wouldn’t be surprised if after I stopped I was dehydrated.

me too (for both)
Your worst nightmare is that someone in your family could be dead.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your worst nightmare is that someone in your family could be dead.

That’s debatable
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:41 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your worst nightmare is that someone in your family could be dead.

That’s debatable

I mean it could happen but you never know
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:39 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:37 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: If my dog was killed I would be so mad legit I would go super sayian 7 mugetsu nine tails sage of six paths ultimate Harry mode

me too (for both)

DUDE SAME!!! SUPER SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:41 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

That’s debatable

I agree with you, Golden Freddy. Just look at my post a little bit above.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:37 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: None of your nightmares probably get up to this level. The day I was almost over my grandpas death I had a nightmare where I saw him die again, again, and again till I woke up. I woke up crying so much I wouldn’t be surprised if after I stopped I was dehydrated.

EarthHelios very debatable
Nightmare: Your about to kill someone.
Irl: Your friend bullies you
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:41 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: That’s debatable

I agree with you, Golden Freddy. Just look at my post a little bit above.

maybe make a prequel fanfic of this like if ur dad gets a snes lol

bc like the snes came out before n64
Probally what I am fearing right now is that anyone in my family could get the covid
My worst dream was me hallucinating when I had pneumonia. I was being chased, but I don’t know by what. I remember sprinting down the hallway begging my parents to check my bed at like 12 am. This was like this year too. The... thing had the same, I guess presence would be the best word, as me, but darker, more artificial. Like a killer clone of me. And when I stepped out my room at night, I saw IT. Oh man that carp had me running. And there wasn’t just one. There were tons MATERIALIZING out of my bed. Not entirely sure what it looked like, when I glanced at that carp, I made Usain Bolt look like a snail.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Probally what I am fearing right now is that anyone in my family could get the covid

You should really only worry about that with your grandparents. Actually if we go off logic of most pandemics if you get COVID you can be amume to it
Way worse things are gonna happen in the world
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:43 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I agree with you, Golden Freddy. Just look at my post a little bit above.

maybe make a prequel fanfic of this like if ur dad gets a snes lol

bc like the snes came out before n64

Lol. Super Mario Kart but Creepypasta.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Way worse things are gonna happen in the world
True very true. We have to deal with the killer hornets and the COVID zombies
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:47 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Way worse things are gonna happen in the world
True very true. We have to deal with the killer hornets and the COVID zombies

What about the fires
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:45 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Probally what I am fearing right now is that anyone in my family could get the covid

You should really only worry about that with your grandparents. Actually if we go off logic of most pandemics if you get COVID you can be amume to it

Older ppl are the most vulnerable but anyone can get it, I remember a six year old kid died of it
I had this nightmare where I was a killer. It shows my inner rage. Yes, I know how to read dreams, it’s my specialty.