How to start again...

Hey Guys! I used to play beyblade for many years and quit about a year after MFB began. I am now writing this in my hostel in Akihabara because I couldn't help buy pick up beyblade again. I remembered this site and signed up, and now I ask what I should be on the lookout for? Any crucial info I need to know? I picked up one of each bey in the photo (hopefully the link worked) as well as a standard stadium and launcher grip. I noticed they had random boosters available but wasn't sure if I should pick them up or not. And I wanted to get the starter set but I didn't have enough room for the box >< Thanks for the help guys and nice to meet you all Smile

https://imgur.com/a/zI8vU0v
This is a new generation called burst . More info https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source...rcE-hthFE0
And this is sure fun, more than MFB for me
Welcome to WBO @[NeoMalice]! And welcome back into beyblading! So the beyblades that you have just bought belong to the latest series beyblade called the Burst Series, and luckily the beyblades you have picked up belong to the latest season of this series called the Cho-Z series and they are the look out right now! They are insanely strong and pretty heavy compared to their predecessors.
I must add that you are lucky to have your first Burst Beyblade from the Cho-Z series. Hope you enjoy this series and system.
And about the random boosters you are talking about, I suppose it was Random Boosters Volume 10? Was it? You probably should have bought one or two, but you will get other chances in the future so no worries!
So, hope you enjoy it here on this forum, and I hope to see you posting on other threads and sharing your knowledge soon!

#NOTETOOTHERBLADERS- This blader has all Cho-Z beyblades! Including Bloody Longinus!O_O...
Glad to have you back!

+Nab a B-98 God Customize Set as well.
+String Launcher for more stable launches.
(May. 02, 2018  4:40 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: What is your budget

If one travels to Nippon, one makes sure to not have a budget Joyful_3
Else you will have a miserable experience.
*just kidding. or am I? Wink
Please beware of the flaw in Winning Valkyrie. Its disc (the middle metal thing) is called 12 and is poorly designed and will actually damage other Beyblades. Please don't play with 12 without a frame, which I don't think any of your current purchases have.

A frame comes with several of the previous Beyblades from the release of Burst known as the God Layer System. The God Layer  System basically introduced that discs can come with 2 parts: the core disc (inner) and a plastic outer covering. The plastic outer covering is known as a frame, and so putting that on 12 will cover the sharp damaging points and keep your other Beyblades safe.

Frames are not unique to the God Layer System, however. The B-111 Random Booster has the Cho-Z Beyblade Crash Ragnarok with a frame (and all of the God Layer Beyblades in there also have frames, it's just the other Cho-Z ones that don't). So you might pick one up with the B-111 Random Booster.
Thank you guys so much for making me feel welcome Smile Budget wise I wasn't planning on buying beyblade and just put them kn my credit card lmaoo. I will be careful of valk's disc and try to pick up a couple random boosters Smile Anything from the previous generation I should look for?
I always recommend the B-98 God Customize Set. Has 4 beys, happening to make for lots of good parts. That's my #1 pick for anyone new to Burst. (You'll get 4 frames in that box, too, if that's worth knowing.)

It's just that 2 beys spin right and the other 2 spin left, so you need to make sure you have a launcher for it. Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta in the B-100 box will give you a couple more parts and a decent LR launcher in one buy. Or a different kind of purchase to get you the necessary launchers is fine.

The Spriggan Requiem layer (the top piece, like the wheel in MFB, I guess?) is so good that it will be going up for discussion for possible banning soon, haha. (If not at least its most spammed combo involving it and the Bearing driver. Drivers are the bottom parts with the tip. And B-98 has Bearing in it, which is good for other combos, too.)

But yeah, Burst Beyblades have 3 main parts: layer, disc, and driver. God Layer System layers have what's known as a God Chip, which may or may not be built in. It's the little circle in the middle, and it can help with stability and adding weight.

The numbered discs can be combined with frames, as already mentioned. (I believe all non-numbered discs are standalone?) And Cho-Z has introduced the Level Chip, which can only be gotten in Japanese WBBA Events, as far as we're aware, and adds stability to Cho-Z layers by attaching underneath.
Okay I will be on the lookout for that. Didn't see any in the shops I went to unfortunately. Speaking of the level chop is that why there is some wiggle room between the frame and disc? As in it moves a tad and doesn't seem to be a tight fit.
Yup! As far as we can tell, the Level Chip is needed to stop all that wobbly-ness. But no one here has their hands on one. We're hoping TT will eventually release them normally.
everything makes sense now xD Thanks man Smile

I went back to the store and was able to exchange for the gold frame from the ticket exchange campaign. Is it worth anything or more of a Collectors item?
(May. 02, 2018  1:22 PM)NeoMalice Wrote: Hey Guys! I used to play beyblade for many years and quit about a year after MFB began. I am now writing this in my hostel in Akihabara because I couldn't help buy pick up beyblade again. I remembered this site and signed up, and now I ask what I should be on the lookout for? Any crucial info I need to know? I picked up one of each bey in the photo (hopefully the link worked) as well as a standard stadium and launcher grip. I noticed they had random boosters available but wasn't sure if I should pick them up or not. And I wanted to get the starter set but I didn't have enough room for the box >< Thanks for the help guys and nice to meet you all Smile

Watch the anime’s, tgat gives u some good info but I also use beyblade wiki Smile

(May. 02, 2018  1:22 PM)NeoMalice Wrote: Hey Guys! I used to play beyblade for many years and quit about a year after MFB began. I am now writing this in my hostel in Akihabara because I couldn't help buy pick up beyblade again. I remembered this site and signed up, and now I ask what I should be on the lookout for? Any crucial info I need to know? I picked up one of each bey in the photo (hopefully the link worked) as well as a standard stadium and launcher grip. I noticed they had random boosters available but wasn't sure if I should pick them up or not. And I wanted to get the starter set but I didn't have enough room for the box >< Thanks for the help guys and nice to meet you all Smile

Also get Spriggan Requiem as that is one of the best god beys and also nightmare Longinus as that’s good, cho_z burst beys are another number 1 pick
(May. 03, 2018  1:13 AM)NeoMalice Wrote: everything makes sense now xD Thanks man :)

I went back to the store and was able to exchange for the gold frame from the ticket exchange campaign. Is it worth anything or more of a Collectors item?

Hmm, I don't think I'm aware of that. I read that something called BeyTickets are involved with getting Level Chips somehow, and Level Chips are given out with gold pieces in the tournaments. But I feel like you're talking about something else?

From the May Corocoro:
Quote:レベルチップ
ベイチケットなら3枚で, トーナメントなら3位以内でもらえる!!

I think it says...having 3 BeyTickets or placing 3rd or higher in a tournament allows you to receive one. But I'm not fluent by any means. We know the 3rd or higher part to be true so far for Level Chips.
I figured it out. So there is a campaign where you get a ticket in the starter packs and as long as you make a 2000 yen purchase or greater you can exchange it for a certain part. Here is the pic for this month. I think it's an alternate art for Valk. Also I bought a random booster (the latest one) on my way to Haneda so now i have a frame so thats good Smile

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt358...fqgpjf.jpg
(May. 03, 2018  1:05 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Yup! As far as we can tell, the Level Chip is needed to stop all that wobbly-ness. But no one here has their hands on one. We're hoping TT will eventually release them normally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajnSXxvoucc
(May. 02, 2018  11:00 PM)NeoMalice Wrote: Thank you guys so much for making me feel welcome  Smile Budget wise I wasn't planning on buying beyblade and just put them kn my credit card lmaoo. I will be careful of valk's disc and try to pick up a couple random boosters Smile Anything from the previous generation I should look for?

Spriggan Requiem and a LR string launcher.

Must get
Let me put it this way. Cho Zetsu is pretty much like Zero-G (no synchrome). The fun about burst is that you have some chances of winning and losing, so there are no odds of prediction (except on beys that have poor teeth.
(May. 05, 2018  5:09 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  11:00 PM)NeoMalice Wrote: Thank you guys so much for making me feel welcome  :) Budget wise I wasn't planning on buying beyblade and just put them kn my credit card lmaoo. I will be careful of valk's disc and try to pick up a couple random boosters :) Anything from the previous generation I should look for?

Spriggan Requiem and a LR string launcher.

Must get
For free play or testing? Then it's a good option. For WBO tournamnets, it will be a no-go cause it's about to get banned...
But the beyblade is awesome! It is recommended, but most probably will be banned by WBO because of it being a super strong layer and being overly used by Bladers..
Though it's ban is not confirmed, I think that the Ban is now inevitable.
(May. 05, 2018  12:07 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  1:05 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Yup! As far as we can tell, the Level Chip is needed to stop all that wobbly-ness. But no one here has their hands on one. We're hoping TT will eventually release them normally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajnSXxvoucc

Yes, those seem to be 3D printed ones from before the Level Chip was actually released. So you can kind of get an idea that way.