How to clean your metal wheel.

Poll: Does It work ?

yes! its awesome!!
72.73%
No!!!
27.27%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
hey it works but it aint a 'brand new shine" but it helped get some of the dirt and carp off of my older one...
if u want an ultimate shine ur gonna have to work on it several times...
and there isnt anything problably wont beat the brand new shine...
or just like sniper sed use whitening/ tartar protecting toothpaste works too...
my metal squeaks when i rub my finger on the sides of it!!!
and its cold too....
lol i wanna try polish now every one is talking about it...
i wish i could get metal polisher for my bey but.... my mom sed just use soap or ur toothbrush and i have at least 4.. and i got a free light up toothbrush from my teacher........ (and who knows why)
Guys, Frankly I believe it doesn't matter if it smells minty (LOL XD hope it is not old yet!) Or clean. Does it? You can say if it matters or not. (Sorry if I sound like a NOOB but I don't have much people to play tops with Unhappy )
OMG I JUST USED MY WHITENING/TARTAR CONTROL WITH SCOPE AND BOY IS MY EARTH METAL IZ SHINY CUZ ONE OF MY FRIENDS COATED IT WITH BROWN PAINT
wow i used the technique on several beys..... it works on my capricorne's spin track, and performance tip too... very fascinating!!
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:37 AM)GPegasus Wrote: I just found out how to clean your metal wheel the easy way. It is not the same way as DrigerGT's way. Just take a medium cloth and put some toothpaste, then rub it to your metal wheel. After you finished doing that, wash your metal wheel with water. And there you go a shiny metal wheel.
I tried it but it doesn't work
I just use brasso works like a charm but it does bring out all of the flaws in your bey because there are indents from battle so you can see them clearly.
ill try it. sounds like it could work. the reason you would use toothpaste is because toothpaste has very very
small bits of sand in it. the sand wears don the metal wheel giving it a shine.

Edit...it gives it the tinniest shine on te edges
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:37 AM)GPegasus Wrote: I just found out how to clean your metal wheel the easy way. It is not the same way as DrigerGT's way. Just take a medium cloth and put some toothpaste, then rub it to your metal wheel. After you finished doing that, wash your metal wheel with water. And there you go a shiny metal wheel. I hope this helps everyone. Rather than buying those spray things which cost a lot of money. So please try it.
I am going to try it right now and I bet it will work awesome on my beys and my first fusion wheel is so dirty that it is pitch black. Can't wait!!!!!!
StupidWinkChocked_2Tongue_outJoyful_2Stupid
I'm going to go try it, I'll post my results!
Yeah, it didn't work for me at all... It didn't even smell minty afterwards...
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:37 AM)GPegasus Wrote: I just found out how to clean your metal wheel the easy way. It is not the same way as DrigerGT's way. Just take a medium cloth and put some toothpaste, then rub it to your metal wheel. After you finished doing that, wash your metal wheel with water. And there you go a shiny metal wheel. I hope this helps everyone. Rather than buying those spray things which cost a lot of money. So please try it.

Along with my previous message I just finished and my storm fusion wheel is cleaner than when I got it. The way you said worked wonders and now my beys are unbeatable!!!
you can just use a steel or metal polisher you dont have to use toot paste. great idea though.Tongue_out
That's a good idea. I had cleaned my metal wheel and it worked.
I just used Comet on mine.... Works fine Smile
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:47 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
Quote:Putting water on metal wouldnt that cause it to rust XD and the color of the wheel would start to fade from the normail color :\ nice idea tough
It wont rust if immediately after you apply the water you dry it. Also sooner or later the wheels color is going to fade anyway from natural wear.

My friend did it with toothpaste and lotion,it works really well Smile
(Mar. 06, 2012  7:43 PM)Andy12 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:47 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
Quote:Putting water on metal wouldnt that cause it to rust XD and the color of the wheel would start to fade from the normail color :\ nice idea tough
It wont rust if immediately after you apply the water you dry it. Also sooner or later the wheels color is going to fade anyway from natural wear.

MFB Metal Wheels are made out of Zinc Alloy so there is no way it would rust...but due to oxidation the metal's luster tends to degrade over time... some good'ol metal polish does the trick everytime Grin
i use tack and wipe the metal wheel, assuring the tack is new nand not too sticky, like the cleaning effect the blue tack does it shines metal wheels, but thats just me
I use shoe cleaning spray foam. See for yourself
Guys I'm new here and I found a REALLY easy way to get your wheels shiny. All you have to do is take apart the bey and scrub the wheel with a steel wool pad.
(Jun. 27, 2012  1:29 PM)PokeTheBlader Wrote: Guys I'm new here and I found a REALLY easy way to get your wheels shiny. All you have to do is take apart the bey and scrub the wheel with a steel wool pad.

I believe that's been said a few times already on this thread...
(Jun. 27, 2012  3:15 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2012  1:29 PM)PokeTheBlader Wrote: Guys I'm new here and I found a REALLY easy way to get your wheels shiny. All you have to do is take apart the bey and scrub the wheel with a steel wool pad.

I believe that's been said a few times already on this thread...

An eight-page thread that you'll forgive a newbie for not having the tenacity to read through each and every response.
It is just that he claimed to arrive here and make us discover the best solution. You cannot do that unless you have assured yourself that the people here really did not know it already, hah. He could have just written : "For me, the best way is really to [...]".
what are all u ppl talking about it "not being as good as new?" for me it was in mint condition. or cinnimon condition if i run out of mint. but really, this is working really good for me thanks!
I like them when they are not shineing.my dark is totaly dark.i freeze my wheels in the freezer to make them much darker.just put your wheels in a mug full of water and freeze it.the relese your wheels form ice.
And ill try the toothpaste way.
Thanks for shareing.
It worked a bit. but i also use shoe spray and Car shining spray... too it worked. try it yourself