How to Train Your Dragon MEGA THREAD

IDK if there is already a thread with this but here we will be discussing and talking about everything of this AMAZING and PERFECT franchise

I really loved it and I am really sad it ended in the third movie, but there are always a chance of remakes and live actions.

I liked the movies alot. Sad that its ended.
(Oct. 21, 2020  8:16 PM)YishYash Wrote: I liked the movies alot. Sad that its ended.

True, man the soundtrack and the story were the best things

Frick I was going to hear some of this amazing soundtrack and I forgot that the first movie was released 10 years ago!
oh! HTTYD is how to train your dragon! Man, I LOVE TOOTHLESS!!
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:17 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: oh! HTTYD is how to train your dragon! Man, I LOVE TOOTHLESS!!

Yeah man, isnt he the cutest for an unholy offspring?
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:17 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: oh! HTTYD is how to train your dragon! Man, I LOVE TOOTHLESS!!

Yeah man, isnt he the cutest for an unholy offspring?

Yes. I also like that white dragon!
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:03 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Yeah man, isnt he the cutest for an unholy offspring?

Yes. I also like that white dragon!

do you know that the night fury Is the only completely black dragon?
and the Light fury is the only completely white dragon ?
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:03 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Yes. I also like that white dragon!

do you know that the night fury Is the only completely black dragon?

I didn’t know that. I watched HYTTD the hidden world, I’m talking about THAT white dragon!
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: do you know that the night fury Is the only completely black dragon?

I didn’t know that. I watched HYTTD the hidden world, I’m talking about THAT white dragon!

YES,the light fury
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I didn’t know that. I watched HYTTD the hidden world, I’m talking about THAT white dragon!

YES,the light fury

Oh ok, my mistake
NamanSpryzen

there is a game of HTTYD called school of dragons and the dragons you can choose are in the first post
which you would choose and recommend?
YES! I AM SO HAPPY THERE IS A THREAD FOR THIS! How to train your dragon is the only thing that I consider as important as beyblade, friends, and family to me! It has been a big part of my life since I was 3 when the first movie came out and I love it as much as I love beyblade. If anyone here wants to talk about how to train your dragon well,
COUNT. ME. IN!
(I am so happy right now but also sad because the trilogy ended)
😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭 Sorry I keep spamming I just love how to train your dragon so much and I’m so happy that there’s a thread created on it.

(Oct. 22, 2020  3:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: NamanSpryzen

there is a game of HTTYD called school of dragons and the dragons you can choose are in the first post

ME! PICK ME! I KNOW! Sorry I am ranting I just love httyd so much and I used to play school of dragons but now I have a time limit on YouTube, and all other games for 30 minutes on it per day. And my school makes me watch math youtube videos so I usually have only 5 minutes left to play school of dragons. I wish I could play it more though. Anyway, you should choose the zippleback trust me on this.
(Oct. 22, 2020  4:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: YES! I AM SO HAPPY THERE IS A THREAD FOR THIS! How to train your dragon is the only thing that I consider as important as beyblade, friends, and family to me! It has been a big part of my life since I was 3 when the first movie came out and I love it as much as I love beyblade. If anyone here wants to talk about how to train your dragon well,
COUNT. ME. IN!
😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭 Sorry I keep spamming I just love how to train your dragon so much and I’m so happy that there’s a thread created on it.

ME! PICK ME! I KNOW! Sorry I am ranting I just love httyd so much and I used to play school of dragons but now I have a time limit on YouTube, and all other games for 30 minutes on it per day. And my school makes me watch math youtube videos so I usually have only 5 minutes left to play school of dragons. I wish I could play it more though. Anyway, you should choose the zippleback trust me on this.
OK I will choose the zippleback, the nadder is faster but, is so fast I cant control well on cellphone, zippleback is really cool
and I fell the same thing, I was also 3 when the movie came out, it was really cool, the first animated movie I watched, it have a special place on my heart
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:53 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  4:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: YES! I AM SO HAPPY THERE IS A THREAD FOR THIS! How to train your dragon is the only thing that I consider as important as beyblade, friends, and family to me! It has been a big part of my life since I was 3 when the first movie came out and I love it as much as I love beyblade. If anyone here wants to talk about how to train your dragon well,
COUNT. ME. IN!

OK I will choose the zippleback, the nadder is faster but, is so fast I cant control well on cellphone, zippleback is really cool
and I fell the same thing, I was also 3 when the movie came out, it was really cool, the first animated movie I watched, it have a special place on my heart

Yeah.
(Oct. 22, 2020  6:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:53 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: OK I will choose the zippleback, the nadder is faster but, is so fast I cant control well on cellphone, zippleback is really cool

Yeah.

Is it on YouTube? I’d love to watch it!
I have watched a movie about how to train your dragon but I have forgotten what it was called.
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have watched a movie about how to train your dragon but I have forgotten what it was called.

Can you see my gif in my signature?
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have watched a movie about how to train your dragon but I have forgotten what it was called.

Can you see my gif in my signature?

not really
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:32 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  6:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah.

Is it on YouTube? I’d love to watch it!

It is a game but there are a lot of videos about it
just search School Of Dragons
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:19 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:32 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Is it on YouTube? I’d love to watch it!

It is a game but there are a lot of videos about it

Ok! Do you have any pictures of toothless to put in my signature?
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:25 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:19 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: It is a game but there are a lot of videos about it

Ok! Do you have any pictures of toothless to put in my signature?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qfnEZtom_lo/maxresdefault.jpg
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:25 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Ok! Do you have any pictures of toothless to put in my signature?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qfnEZtom_lo/maxresdefault.jpg
With his trainer and Light Fury
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qfnEZtom_lo/maxresdefault.jpg
With his trainer and Light Fury

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...w&usqp=CAU
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:40 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: With his trainer and Light Fury

Sick picture. My backpack has that picture on it.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:40 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: With his trainer and Light Fury

And I have a painting of me in hiccups suit with toothless. But the paintings black and white.
COUNT. ME. IN!

After the zippleback and Skrill (obviously my favorite)
which dragon you recommend 
I was going for Screaming Death and Crimson Goregutter but I think they are really expensive, also speedstinger but they are quite useless
which good and cheap dragon you recommend next?