How to Train Your Dragon MEGA THREAD

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:21 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont think there is, they daid httyd3 was the last movie

there are
httyd
Riders of berk ep 1-3 (series)
gift of the night fury (short)
Riders of berk(series)
Defenders of berk(series)
Dawn of the dragon racers (short)
Race to the Edge (series)
httyd2
httyd3
httyd homecoming (short)

Thanks!

valtaoi_007 and TheRogueBlader do you like this? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i-XR8HA...JMTyN/view
Good job! I really like the dragon. Cool picture.
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:21 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont think there is, they daid httyd3 was the last movie

there are
httyd
Riders of berk ep 1-3 (series)
gift of the night fury (short)
Riders of berk(series)
Defenders of berk(series)
Dawn of the dragon racers (short)
Race to the Edge (series)
httyd2
httyd3
httyd homecoming (short)

Thanks!

valtaoi_007 and TheRogueBlader do you like this? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i-XR8HA...JMTyN/view

How can you make a pic a google drive file?

NamanSpryzen TheRogueBlader

here are mines i did Night fury, Thunderdrum and Skrill
https://dochub.com/xferral/r4D6EkZVZZQAv...qrLqdS97dK
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:44 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:21 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Thanks!

Cool! Nice writing! I can’t read it tho.

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:44 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Next week’s zoom, I’ll tell you!

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Good job! I really like the dragon. Cool picture.

Thanks!

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

thats a really nice drawing, you will go far if you practice more!

Thanks! 😀😀 thanks for motivating me! I will try!

They should realese a dragon called Hyperion, with a trainer named Naman lol!
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:04 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:44 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: How can you make a pic a google drive file?

Cool! Nice writing! I can’t read it tho.

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:44 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: How can you make a pic a google drive file?

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Good job! I really like the dragon. Cool picture.

Thanks!

(Oct. 24, 2020  12:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: thats a really nice drawing, you will go far if you practice more!

LOL

what I wrote were the dragon´s class,size (between small,medium,large and gigantic),their shot limit,their rivals, the type of fire, abilities and a random fact about the dragon, Do you want to know what I wrote for each?
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:09 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:04 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Cool! Nice writing! I can’t read it tho.

Thanks!

LOL

what I wrote were the dragon´s class,size (between small,medium,large and gigantic),their shot limit,their rivals, the type of fire, abilities and a random fact about the dragon, Do you want to know what I wrote for each?

If it’s fine with you!

valtaoi_007 and TheRogueBlader what about this? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1si1gKae...NfgEL/view
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:20 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:09 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: LOL

If it’s fine with you!

valtaoi_007 and TheRogueBlader what about this? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1si1gKae...NfgEL/view
Thunderdrum:Class tidal, size:large,fire types are sonic blasts and fireballs
his weakness: cant hear well, His speed is around the Skrill (i cant confirm because i am in a school computer ) so around 9
shot limit:6 his rivals are the whispering death and death song, he does not have a variance, his abilities are : sonic blast,fast speed,spiky tail, good jaw strength, FACT:they are hard to train

Skrill: Class Strike, size:medium, Fire type: lightning
his weaknesses: attracted to metal, cant shoot while wet,his speed is 9.2
shot limit:4, his rivals are singetails and night fury, his variation is the shadow skrill, his abilities are: control lightning, ride lightnings, shoot lightnings,hit more than one target at once, ice hibernation (can be frozen for decades and will still be alive),lightning shield, lightning invulnerability, FACT:His variant,shadow skrill, is one only dragons that can eat eels

Night Fury: Class Strike,size medium, fire type: plasma
his weakness: NONE, His speed is 10
shot limit:6,His rivals are the Skrill and whispering deaths,His Variants are: light fury, night lights,His abilities are:plasma blast,summon lightning,alpha species (can control other dragons, one of the only species to have an absolute alpha), one of the smartest dragons, the fastest dragon, FACT: Toothless is the only Night Fury

(sorry if it was long for me to respond, i was doing before but I accidentally closed the page and had to start again), also that was a cool looking Dragon!
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:08 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:20 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: If it’s fine with you!

Thunderdrum:Class tidal, size:large,fire types are sonic blasts and fireballs
his weakness: cant hear well, His speed is around the Skrill (i cant confirm because i am in a school computer ) so around 9
shot limit:6 his rivals are the whispering death and death song, he does not have a variance, his abilities are : sonic blast,fast speed,spiky tail, good jaw strength, FACT:they are hard to train

shot limit:4, his rivals are singetails and night fury, his variation is the shadow skrill, his abilities are: control lightning, ride lightnings, shoot lightnings,hit more than one target at once, ice hibernation (can be frozen for decades and will still be alive),lightning shield, lightning invulnerability, FACT:His variant,shadow skrill, is one only dragons that can eat eels

shot limit:6,His rivals are the Skrill and whispering deaths,His Variants are: light fury, night lights,His abilities are:plasma blast,summon lightning,alpha species (can control other dragons, one of the only species to have an absolute alpha), one of the smartest dragons, the fastest dragon, FACT: Toothless is the only Night Fury

(sorry if it was long for me to respond, i was doing before but I accidentally closed the page and had to start again), also that was a cool looking Dragon!

Thanks! By the way, do you know the villain ,that has the ship, his name?
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:08 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Thunderdrum:Class tidal, size:large,fire types are sonic blasts and fireballs

Thanks! By the way, do you know the villain ,that has the ship, his name?

From the series or the movies?
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:30 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Thanks! By the way, do you know the villain ,that has the ship, his name?

From the series or the movies?

Both!
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:19 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:30 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: From the series or the movies?

Both!

I dont know most villains have ships

there is Alvin (firs-second series)
Riker with shellfire
Grimmel and his flying ¨drone¨
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:19 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Both!

I dont know most villains have ships

there is Alvin (firs-second series)
Riker with shellfire
Grimmel and his flying ¨drone¨
Oh! It’s grimmel!

so it is tie, I will do a dice roll of what dragon is the best at the beginning
1-3 Monstrous Nightmare
4-6 Hideous Zippleback

the winner is
(idk how to do spoiler, can someone teach me?)

(spoiler) Monstrous Nightmare
2/3

I have a theory, is the CHANGEWING (a dragon that can almost become invisible) the most powerful dragon? (that is not an alpha species)
like, they are really aggressive and love to repeat what we do, they have the power of camouflage and can spit acid, another thing they can do is Hypnotize, not just people, but other dragons! He is the only non-alpha species that have this power, and they are really strong, in the whole httyd universe (without being games) they could never train a changewing, and they know how to train one (as said in the book of dragons short film), they can become almost invisible and there is no way to tell unless you are touching him (which is too late), like I told you they can hypnotize people and dragons and that is shown in the comics where he hypnotized a TITAN WING PURPLE DEATH (a alpha species and titan-wing, he is a variant of the red/green deaths), since is an alpha species, the purple death can also hypnotize, but the changewings ability was stronger, so changewing could be the most powerfull non-alpha dragon, they can hypnotize almost any dragon and if they knew that, they would be unstoppable!
(they dont use that power that much since they are really shy and wants to get out of there as quick as possible).
(Oct. 25, 2020  12:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: NamanSpryzen TheRogueBlader

1-3 Monstrous Nightmare
4-6 Hideous Zippleback

the winner is

2/3

I have a theory, is the CHANGEWING (a dragon that can almost become invisible) the most powerful dragon? (that is not an alpha species)
like, they are really aggressive and love to repeat what we do, they have the power of camouflage and can spit acid, another thing they can do is Hypnotize, not just people, but other dragons! He is the only non-alpha species that have this power, and they are really strong, in the whole httyd universe (without being games) they could never train a changewing, and they know how to train one (as said in the book of dragons short film), they can become almost invisible and there is no way to tell unless you are touching him (which is too late), like I told you they can hypnotize people and dragons and that is shown in the comics where he hypnotized a TITAN WING PURPLE DEATH (a alpha species and titan-wing, he is a variant of the red/green deaths), since is an alpha species, the purple death can also hypnotize, but the changewings ability was stronger, so changewing could be the most powerfull non-alpha dragon, they can hypnotize almost any dragon and if they knew that, they would be unstoppable!
(they dont use that power that much since they are really shy and wants to get out of there as quick as possible).

You have to do

(Oct. 25, 2020  2:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

1-3 Monstrous Nightmare
4-6 Hideous Zippleback

the winner is

Do (spoiler) then (/spoiler) expect both of them with these brackets []

2/3

You have to do
(Oct. 25, 2020  2:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

1-3 Monstrous Nightmare
4-6 Hideous Zippleback

the winner is

2/3

You have to do

(Oct. 25, 2020  2:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: You have to do
(Oct. 25, 2020  5:24 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  2:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: You have to do

Yes!

I did it, My mom allowed me to join SOD and as first dragon I got a Shockjaw (really fast but since is my first time flying,in 2013 we only got a baby dragon, we didnt rescued one so I could not control it well) and the second dragon (the baby) i got a monstrous Nightmare, his name is Speedo, the shockjaw´s name is FreezeRay
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:40 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: NamanSpryzen TheRogueBlader

I did it, My mom allowed me to join SOD and as first dragon I got a Shockjaw (really fast but since is my first time flying,in 2013 we only got a baby dragon, we didnt rescued one so I could not control it well) and the second dragon (the baby) i got a monstrous Nightmare, his name is Speedo, the shockjaw´s name is FreezeRay
Nice pull as your first dragon bro! My first dragon was a sandwraith and I named it strike. 

Also, can you check out my CBT thread? 
No ones responding so hopefully if you and naman tell me your combos other will come as well!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ROGUEBLADERS-CBTS
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:40 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: NamanSpryzen TheRogueBlader

Nice pull as your first dragon bro! My first dragon was a sandwraith and I named it strike. 

No ones responding so hopefully if you and naman tell me your combos other will come as well!
SAND WRAITH?
you got REALLY LUCKY!
there are some people that are lucky enough that can even get A FLIGHTMARE!
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nice pull as your first dragon bro! My first dragon was a sandwraith and I named it strike. 

SAND WRAITH?
you got REALLY LUCKY!
I got a flight mare once but the game glitched and I had to restart.
(Oct. 26, 2020  6:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: SAND WRAITH?
you got REALLY LUCKY!
I got a flight mare once but the game glitched and I had to restart.

OOF

my Speedo is lvl 6
 he can glide now
but I can only play friday-sunday
so it will take some time to become adult
TheRogueBlader NamanSpryzen
my Monstrous Nightmare turned into an adult yesterday, he is really good at combat and at racing (in my opinion even better than shockjaw, since he is easier to control)
valtaoi_007 see? I chose mounstrous nightmare!
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:43 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: valtaoi_007 see? I chose mounstrous nightmare!

Let me tell you something funny, I was racing, until a guy came with a titan-wing gronkle , even when titan, they are really slow, until it won first place with a minute in front of me (I got second, the third was very close to me and it was a guy with the light-fury, I only won cause you can shoot in the racings)
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:43 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: valtaoi_007 see? I chose mounstrous nightmare!

Let me tell you something funny, I was racing, until a guy came with a titan-wing gronkle , even when titan, they are really slow, until it won first place with a minute in front of me (I got second, the third was very close to me and it was a guy with the light-fury, I only won cause you can shoot in the racings)

is SOD boring? It feels for me.
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:45 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Let me tell you something funny, I was racing, until a guy came with a titan-wing gronkle , even when titan, they are really slow, until it won first place with a minute in front of me (I got second, the third was very close to me and it was a guy with the light-fury, I only won cause you can shoot in the racings)

is SOD boring? It feels for me.
sometimes (like in the fishing quests or the ones you need to pay) but is quite rare cause every hour there is a boss fight
I also got an eruptodon for free