How to Defeat Perfect Phoenix?

I am beybladeburstrg's brother(I actulluy am were twins) and my brother is right. I have dead pheonox(by the way it is real) and burst to fake unicrest u2 and a small lego peice(by the way I do not want that dancing banana!
(Aug. 13, 2019  2:46 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: I am beybladeburstrg's brother(I actulluy am were twins) and my brother is right. I have dead pheonox(by the way it is real) and burst to fake unicrest u2 and a small lego peice(by the way I do not want that dancing banana!

Tbh, I think its actually just beybladeburstrg. But I'm probably wrong
(Aug. 13, 2019  2:46 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: I am beybladeburstrg's brother(I actulluy am were twins) and my brother is right. I have dead pheonox(by the way it is real) and burst to fake unicrest u2 and a small lego peice(by the way I do not want that dancing banana!
Well nobody asked your opinion about my profile pic. Besides, you’re clearly lying.  There’s no way a Perfect Phoenix combo would burst to a bey like Unicrest U2. Unicrest U2 has like no recoil.
I beat they just Buy Fakes And They Don't Even Know It
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:47 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I beat they just Buy Fakes And They Don't Even Know It
Perhaps.
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:41 AM)Cool beys Wrote: YO!!!! perfect phoenix sukcks trash. It lost from valtreak v1.

And it bursted!!!
Do you have proof? Perfect Phoenix is one of the best layers in the meta. Valtryek is severely outclassed in Burst Standard.

(Aug. 12, 2019  8:43 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: the normal dead pheonix and the normal unicriest
Either it’s a fluke(highly unlikely), you rigged it(maybe), or you’re lying and you’re just biased(probably it).

Yeah that's what you think.
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:08 AM)Cool beys Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Do you have proof? Perfect Phoenix is one of the best layers in the meta. Valtryek is severely outclassed in Burst Standard.

Either it’s a fluke(highly unlikely), you rigged it(maybe), or you’re lying and you’re just biased(probably it).

Yeah that's what you think.
Are you implying that pP can lose to Valtryek? Also, if you're going to claim something like that, at least give us video proof!
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:16 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:08 AM)Cool beys Wrote: Yeah that's what you think.
Are you implying that pP can lose to Valtryek?

Just saying IT'S THAT WEAK!!!
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:17 AM)Cool beys Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:16 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Are you implying that pP can lose to Valtryek?

Just saying IT'S THAT WEAK!!!
How about you show a video of Valtryek bursting a layer that is top-tier in the meta?
I'd suggest you simply ignore him. Its obvious he's either an underage kid or a troll.

He will keep spamming "No u!" and the discussion won't improve. I kinda wish this behavior is subject to warnings
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:21 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:17 AM)Cool beys Wrote: Just saying IT'S THAT WEAK!!!
How about you show a video of Valtryek bursting a layer that is top-tier in the meta?
Thing is, I can't do that SORRY.

(Aug. 14, 2019  6:21 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:17 AM)Cool beys Wrote: Just saying IT'S THAT WEAK!!!

(Aug. 14, 2019  6:23 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I'd suggest you simply ignore him. Its obvious he's either an underage kid or a troll.

He will keep spamming "No u!" and the discussion won't improve. I kinda wish this behavior is subject to warnings

How do you know about me? I am just a kid!
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:23 AM)Cool beys Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:21 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: How about you show a video of Valtryek bursting a layer that is top-tier in the meta?

(Aug. 14, 2019  6:21 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: How about you show a video of Valtryek bursting a layer that is top-tier in the meta?

(Aug. 14, 2019  6:23 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I'd suggest you simply ignore him. Its obvious he's either an underage kid or a troll.

Then I'll never believe you. Besides, I'm not the only one who thinks Perfect Phoenix is bad. Ask anyone who has a sense of what's good and what's not.
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:23 AM)Cool beys Wrote: Thing is, I can't do that SORRY.

Then I'll never believe you. Besides, I'm not the only one who thinks Perfect Phoenix is bad. Ask anyone who has a sense of what's good and what's not.

I WAS JUST SAYING THAT PERFECT PHEONEX IS BAD IN MY OPINION. NOW, WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE?
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:55 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:

Tbh, I think its actually just beybladeburstrg. But I'm probably wrong

(Aug. 13, 2019  11:14 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
Well nobody asked your opinion about my profile pic. Besides, you’re clearly lying.  There’s no way a Perfect Phoenix combo would burst to a bey like Unicrest U2. Unicrest U2 has like no recoil.

you're wrong
I actully am Grandblader999's brother!
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:14 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:

yes there is

(Aug. 13, 2019  11:47 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I beat they just Buy Fakes And They Don't Even Know It

no we don't
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:07 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:47 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I beat they just Buy Fakes And They Don't Even Know It

no we don't

You Said That Dead Phoenix "Bursted" To A FAKE Unicrest U2
Yeah I did!
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:59 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:55 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Tbh, I think its actually just beybladeburstrg. But I'm probably wrong

(Aug. 13, 2019  11:14 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Well nobody asked your opinion about my profile pic. Besides, you’re clearly lying.  There’s no way a Perfect Phoenix combo would burst to a bey like Unicrest U2. Unicrest U2 has like no recoil.

you're wrong

(Aug. 14, 2019  9:07 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:14 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Well nobody asked your opinion about my profile pic. Besides, you’re clearly lying.  There’s no way a Perfect Phoenix combo would burst to a bey like Unicrest U2. Unicrest U2 has like no recoil.

yes there is

(Aug. 13, 2019  11:47 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I beat they just Buy Fakes And They Don't Even Know It

no we don't

(Aug. 14, 2019  9:14 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: Yeah I did!
First off, Perfect Phoenix is a tested layer that is top-tier in the meta. It’s proven to be one of the best layers there is. The layers you say can beat Perfect Phoenix are outclassed in every way. I’d like someone to test Perfect Phoenix 0 Atomic against a stock U2 and tell me the results.
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:32 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:59 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: you're wrong

(Aug. 14, 2019  9:07 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: yes there is

no we don't

First off, Perfect Phoenix is a tested layer that is top-tier in the meta. It’s proven to be one of the best layers there is. The layers you say can beat Perfect Phoenix are outclassed in every way. I’d like someone to test Perfect Phoenix 0 Atomic against a stock U2 and tell me the results.

I tested it and perfect Phoenix LOST!
Alright we should all just sit this one out and let these guys get banned. It’s bound to happen, especially with their behavior on other threads.
(Aug. 15, 2019  3:10 AM)Grandblader999 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:32 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: First off, Perfect Phoenix is a tested layer that is top-tier in the meta. It’s proven to be one of the best layers there is. The layers you say can beat Perfect Phoenix are outclassed in every way. I’d like someone to test Perfect Phoenix 0 Atomic against a stock U2 and tell me the results.

I tested it and perfect Phoenix LOST!
Hey buddy, you know what proof means right? Show us a video clip of U2 smashing any kind of pP combo. You can even put pP on bearing. If you can meet the criteria, the whole world will believe you. Even I will do the laundry and trash for you after watching the clip. That's if there is a clip.
(Aug. 15, 2019  4:47 AM)Armor Wrote: Alright we should all just sit this one out and let these guys get banned. It’s bound to happen, especially with their behavior on other threads.

This is correct. Ignore and move on (report too if you find the post to be problematic). I can't believe the amount of people who keeps replying to these kinds of poster.
(Aug. 15, 2019  7:09 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  4:47 AM)Armor Wrote: Alright we should all just sit this one out and let these guys get banned. It’s bound to happen, especially with their behavior on other threads.

This is correct. Ignore and move on (report too if you find the post to be problematic). I can't believe the amount of people who keeps replying to these kinds of poster.

Ya I agree as well. These guys should get banned. Just wait for it.....
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:32 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:59 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: you're wrong

(Aug. 14, 2019  9:07 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: yes there is

no we don't

Perfect Phoenix 0 Atomic (Odd) vs Unicrest U2 Down Needle (Even)

pP 0 At: 10 Wins (5 BF, 4 OS, 1 KO)
U2 D N: 0 Wins 

U2 Win Rate: (0%)

No need to thank me Smile