How much time do you spend on the computer normally?

The main reason I made this topic is because I want to know if anyone else doesn't have a life. Tongue_out

I usually spend 4-5 hours a day on teh Interwebz, during the summer that is. Durning the school year, I've got Scouts and soccer and other hobbies that cuts it down to maybe an hour and a half a day. Not that I'm complaining; hobbies actually give me something to do. xD
usally al day now that my baseball practice is over and its summer with nothing to do.
Hmm, I'm awake for about 13 hours a day. On a regular basis with nothing to do, probably 10 hours. I know it's bad for me, but that also means no TV. Ah well, I love my computer.
All day for me (About 7 Hours), I try not to be a couch potato. I get some exercise, I love my computer!
I rely on my laptop for everything. When I'm not surfing the web, I'm usually streaming hours of anime.
5 to 7 hours with rest between them, so its not like 7 hours non-stop
3-4 hours that's quite a lot.

I just have nothing to do except homework.

I need to get it to 2-3 hours my mum says 1 hour is enough and i'm like
lol.
I spend about 3-5hrs and I have a life.
I spend like 6 hours during the summer. I'm either sleeping, picking fruit, or trimming bushes to better grow said fruit.
In the summer, like now, I'm usually on the computer almost all day doing something XD. I know it's bad, but I'm just so bored. I'm usually either on the computer, or playing some sort of video game XD.
My Dad's house: 1-2 Hours because I Usually go outside and play basketball or Soccer.

My Grandparents House: 5-6 Hours. There is absolutly nothing to do Haven't made any friends, No yard to play in. Last time I Tried to work for Money so I Can buy some Beyblades and there was No work to be done.
I usually stay on the computer from 1-10 hours 11 on Thursday if you count an ICT lesson.
well, i usually be happen on in front of the computer for just 2 hours or high. but maximum number of time i spent is 4 to 5 hours in front of the computer. usually i do my assignment because of the new semester just started but i rarely online..XD
My daily computer time spans well into the double digits. I'm usually on until 3-5 AM.
After 12am and through the night (morning). Me+3DS+ internet+WBO=Like 8 hours. During the day, on a desktop. 3-4 hours. I do have a life, but this is just on a boring day.
I'm pretty much sitting down all day because I'm a lazy carp.
So unless I have to go somewhere or do something, I'm at my computer; so that's like 10+ hours a day ? Rofl.
As you say normally, I say I normally spend, on a school day A LOT of hours on the computer (Too lazy to calculate (it's 7 in the morning, deal with it)). It is normally between 4 and 11. Even when eating I am on the iPad looking for stuff to do on the computer once I'm finished xD
7-8 hours a day otherwise I'm doing maintenance for my fish tank.
as soon as i wake up
probably 10-12 hours
i have nothing better to do with my life
on a school day
probably 6-8 hours
4+ hours a day that's my regular sitting on pc everyday
Weekends - 9-10 hours Joyful_2 !
School Days - 6-8 hours ! I study in between too Grin.

And if you have seen me much more time spending on the computer / WBO is because I mostly forget to log out my account Tongue_out.
From 9am to about 11pm...... between that I usually play the drums and video games but mostly the computer and nothing else lolGrin
I literally didn't sleep at all last night, mainly because I had work and stuff to do. I really need to fix my sleep patterns. @_@
(Jul. 08, 2011  2:34 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I literally didn't sleep at all last night, mainly because I had work and stuff to do. I really need to fix my sleep patterns. @_@

im 12 and I got 6 hours of sleep, i went to sleep at 12:45 and woke up at 6:45

so ya, i feel ur pain
one time, I used my computer 20 FREAKIN hours.\

normally 6?