World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? (/Thread-How-much-time-do-you-spend-on-the-computer-normally)

Pages: 1 2

How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Primal - Jun. 26, 2011

The main reason I made this topic is because I want to know if anyone else doesn't have a life. Tongue_out

I usually spend 4-5 hours a day on teh Interwebz, during the summer that is. Durning the school year, I've got Scouts and soccer and other hobbies that cuts it down to maybe an hour and a half a day. Not that I'm complaining; hobbies actually give me something to do. xD

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - leonebest - Jun. 26, 2011

usally al day now that my baseball practice is over and its summer with nothing to do.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - NoodooSoup - Jun. 26, 2011

Hmm, I'm awake for about 13 hours a day. On a regular basis with nothing to do, probably 10 hours. I know it's bad for me, but that also means no TV. Ah well, I love my computer.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Sasukia - Jun. 26, 2011

All day for me (About 7 Hours), I try not to be a couch potato. I get some exercise, I love my computer!

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Hiraku æ‹“ - Jun. 26, 2011

I rely on my laptop for everything. When I'm not surfing the web, I'm usually streaming hours of anime.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - SaintNP - Jun. 26, 2011

5 to 7 hours with rest between them, so its not like 7 hours non-stop

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Ultimate - Jun. 26, 2011

3-4 hours that's quite a lot.

I just have nothing to do except homework.

I need to get it to 2-3 hours my mum says 1 hour is enough and i'm like
lol.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Itachi8 - Jun. 26, 2011

I spend about 3-5hrs and I have a life.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - darkwolf1 - Jun. 26, 2011

I spend like 6 hours during the summer. I'm either sleeping, picking fruit, or trimming bushes to better grow said fruit.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Ryuk - Jun. 26, 2011

In the summer, like now, I'm usually on the computer almost all day doing something XD. I know it's bad, but I'm just so bored. I'm usually either on the computer, or playing some sort of video game XD.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Katsuya - Jun. 27, 2011

My Dad's house: 1-2 Hours because I Usually go outside and play basketball or Soccer.

My Grandparents House: 5-6 Hours. There is absolutly nothing to do Haven't made any friends, No yard to play in. Last time I Tried to work for Money so I Can buy some Beyblades and there was No work to be done.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - ShineHunter - Jul. 07, 2011

I usually stay on the computer from 1-10 hours 11 on Thursday if you count an ICT lesson.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Dr. Peace - Jul. 07, 2011

well, i usually be happen on in front of the computer for just 2 hours or high. but maximum number of time i spent is 4 to 5 hours in front of the computer. usually i do my assignment because of the new semester just started but i rarely online..XD

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Greimatter - Jul. 07, 2011

My daily computer time spans well into the double digits. I'm usually on until 3-5 AM.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - CyberBlader27 - Jul. 07, 2011

After 12am and through the night (morning). Me+3DS+ internet+WBO=Like 8 hours. During the day, on a desktop. 3-4 hours. I do have a life, but this is just on a boring day.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - blah - Jul. 07, 2011

I'm pretty much sitting down all day because I'm a lazy carp.
So unless I have to go somewhere or do something, I'm at my computer; so that's like 10+ hours a day ? Rofl.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - RAW - Jul. 07, 2011

As you say normally, I say I normally spend, on a school day A LOT of hours on the computer (Too lazy to calculate (it's 7 in the morning, deal with it)). It is normally between 4 and 11. Even when eating I am on the iPad looking for stuff to do on the computer once I'm finished xD

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Fishy - Jul. 07, 2011

7-8 hours a day otherwise I'm doing maintenance for my fish tank.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Gen SimpL - Jul. 07, 2011

as soon as i wake up
probably 10-12 hours
i have nothing better to do with my life
on a school day
probably 6-8 hours

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Xlr8 - Jul. 07, 2011

4+ hours a day that's my regular sitting on pc everyday

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Wolverine Mode - Jul. 07, 2011

Weekends - 9-10 hours Joyful_2 !
School Days - 6-8 hours ! I study in between too Grin.

And if you have seen me much more time spending on the computer / WBO is because I mostly forget to log out my account Tongue_out.

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - LionheartSM - Jul. 07, 2011

From 9am to about 11pm...... between that I usually play the drums and video games but mostly the computer and nothing else lolGrin

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Greimatter - Jul. 08, 2011

I literally didn't sleep at all last night, mainly because I had work and stuff to do. I really need to fix my sleep patterns. @_@

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - halfbeastblader - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  2:34 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I literally didn't sleep at all last night, mainly because I had work and stuff to do. I really need to fix my sleep patterns. @_@

im 12 and I got 6 hours of sleep, i went to sleep at 12:45 and woke up at 6:45

so ya, i feel ur pain

RE: How much time do you spend on the computer normally? - Synth - Jul. 08, 2011

one time, I used my computer 20 FREAKIN hours.\

normally 6?