How many Languages do you know?

i know a little Japanese, and Spanish
then English
some Al bhed (which is from the Final Fantasy games...i got bored one day and decided to learn it)
I can speak Japanese, French, Viet, British, American, Indonesian, and a bit of Italian and spanish.
OH and English!
My primary language is spanish but I know English.
Almost all people in Puerto Rico knows English and Spanish.
I know English, Spanish, French, and I am in the middle of learning Japanese
Well, even if it was necro'd:
English, French, some German, Portuguese, Spanish (Haha, like 80% the same or more.)
I think thats good enough.
English, French, Spanish, Geman, Japanese and a bit of Italian.
I don't speak all of these perfectly though...
I speak 6 languages (in order of experience)

Vietnamese
English
Japanese (Kanji)
Chinese
French
Tagalong (Filipino)
English is my first language so I don't know if that counts, but I have about a second grade reading and speaking level in both Japanese(Katakana) and Spanish. I'm far better with Spanish.
Does Igpay Atinlay count? Fiay osay, hentay Iay peaksay wotay!
For me, it's English, Japanese, Cantonese, Spanish, and a bit of French in that order. My Italian is slowly getting there. =_=
(Jan. 31, 2011  1:41 AM)Themailman Wrote: Does Igpay Atinlay count? Fiay osay, hentay Iay peaksay wotay!

ellway tiay siay a anguagelay. Osay I uessgay tiay ountscay.
My primary is English, my second are both Chinese language, fourth is Japenese, and fifth is French.
I can speak: Norwegian and English

I understand: Norwegian, English, Sweedish and Danish.

You can always use Google too over the internet xD
Here are my 5 languages -

Marathi - my mother tongue

Hindi - national language

English - Speak properly , but sometimes it's hard to find words , it's strange how i just instantly type proper sentences though

Sanskrit [ learned in school but now hav to revise the whole thing ]

Japanese [ currently a N5 student ]
english is my primary but i can fluently speak hindu working on reading and can speak french at the age of 12 . So two more launguages by the end of Y9 ...
I speak fluent English and still learning Spanish.
English is my main language. I can kinda read and understand Japanese (Kana only, not Kanji). I can understand Tagalog but can't speak it and I did Italian in Yr 8. Iay lsoay owknay Igpay Atinlay.
I think Anu plays Urban Terror. Correct me if i'm wrong. Also Hitman Reborn is a great anime and manga.

I know English(of course) and i know half of spanish.
I think Anu plays Urban Terror. Correct me if i'm wrong. Also Hitman Reborn is a great anime and manga.

I know English(of course) and i know half of spanish.
I know English, and I can do very well in Spanish for only being in Spanish 1. I can also write some Japanese, write Spanish pretty well, and English.
i speak english, spanish, and german.
i speak English Japanese And Spanish
I speak Tagalog and English (both know well) and French with a little bit of understanding of Kanji but can't speak it.
English is my main.

I can understand some Vietnamese, and to a lesser extent Japanese, though I can't really speak either.
I know English and I'm Very close to Fluent in Lebanese/Arabic. Im Learning French at School.
Esglish,spanish and im taking french next year and maybe latin too.