How do I block a user?

A user keeps liking my comments and spamming my nofication box. How do I block him?
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: A user keeps liking my comments and spamming my nofication box. How do I block him?
Report him
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: A user keeps liking my comments and spamming my nofication box. How do I block him?

Put him on your ignore list. You do it the same way you put someone on your buddy list.

I think I know who you is talking about. Somebody’s been doing that to me, but I don’t really care as I clear my feed after a week. If you place someone on the ignore list you won’t see any of their posts or pms
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I think I know who you is talking about. Somebody’s been doing that to me, but I don’t really care as I clear my feed after a week. If you place someone on the ignore list you won’t see any of their posts or pms
Hey 6Jupiter5 thats me but you can't lie that you do that somtimes
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:43 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think I know who you is talking about. Somebody’s been doing that to me, but I don’t really care as I clear my feed after a week. If you place someone on the ignore list you won’t see any of their posts or pms
Hey 6Jupiter5 thats me but you can't lie that you do that somtimes

I mean you can do that, I don’t really care. I only like posts that I like.
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:43 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Hey 6Jupiter5 thats me but you can't lie that you do that somtimes

I mean you can do that, I don’t really care. I only like posts that I like.

OK <:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Put him on your ignore list. You do it the same way you put someone on your buddy list.
It doesn't work.
Blocking someone blocks their posts, and private messages, unless they reply to you directly. It won’t block other notifications though.
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Blocking someone blocks their posts, and private messages, unless they reply to you directly.  It won’t block other notifications though.

So there's nothing I can do?
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Blocking someone blocks their posts, and private messages, unless they reply to you directly.  It won’t block other notifications though.

So there's nothing I can do?
Report it, or talk to him and ask to stop doing this
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:13 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: So there's nothing I can do?
Report it, or talk to him and ask to stop doing this
I tried twice, he wont listen.
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:13 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Report it, or talk to him and ask to stop doing this
So its a troll
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:23 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: I tried twice, he wont listen.
So its a troll
It's possible.
(Sep. 16, 2020  3:24 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote: What is this about?
Read the first post.
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:13 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Report it, or talk to him and ask to stop doing this

cant u pm staff about it?
(Sep. 16, 2020  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: I tried twice, he wont listen.

cant u pm staff about it?

What can they do? They can’t really make him stop as per my knowledge
So he hacked your account cause I don't get it
(Sep. 16, 2020  3:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: cant u pm staff about it?

Warnings? Isn't there a rule about spamming and another about being annoying? I haven't checked but I think these might apply.
(Sep. 16, 2020  3:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: cant u pm staff about it?

If a user is feeling harassed, the WBO team should be able to step in. I’d think they would ask the other user to stop the reported behavior or it could lead to warning % or temp ban. Alerting WBO staff would be your best bet if you’ve already attempted to resolve the issue yourself and had no success.
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:31 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  3:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What can they do? They can’t really make him stop as per my knowledge

If a user is feeling harassed, the WBO team should be able to step in. I’d think they would ask the other user to stop the reported behavior or it could lead to warning % or temp ban. Alerting WBO staff would be your best bet if you’ve already attempted to resolve the issue yourself and had no success.

Alright
That happened to me I pm a staff member and he got warning percentages for spamming my inbox with dms

I sent screenshots and I deleted them after