How did you come up with your name?

Night time sets me free.
Also, my username for things usually contains the word 'Globe'. One side is night, the other is day.
I chose Night.
cause im an alpha robot! just joking im a blader and i like the word alpha so i thought im a good blader but ill problay change it
My first two metal fight beys were dark wolf and storm Aries,the number was required
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:28 AM)Khel Wrote: My name is the Hindi word for 'game' or 'sport'.

Thought it was fitting.

It is awesome my real name is in Hindi

Well I chose mine because well. I'm a mythology nerd

Fun fact: aphroddite is considered the last child of ouraons
cool ra my mum is half british half indian and my dad is full indian from kolkata and kurdah road i think i spelled it wrong but i got mine from a tech agent named RHYS now im Rhys
and i got jolter648 from jolteon and i put jolteon but it was taken on lego.com and jolter648 was open so i stuck with it now every thing i do is jolter648
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:25 PM)Lux Wrote: When I first started using a computer, 4th gen pokemon were just being revealed, and I joined Serebii under Lucario_x. So, when I went to go join another forums (forget which), the name was taken so I decided to try to keep the name, just shortened. So I took the "Lu" and "x", put it together, and I had Lux. It was catchy, so that's what I'm known by.
yeah, i have been knowing him for a while on another forum, i knew his name came from Lucario_x, and my fave poke is lucario. koinkeedink.

anywayz, i love fullmetal achmemist, so i named myself after the practice of alchemy. i even dressed as ed for halloween!!!
Well, Rock Leone is a Lion. LeonetheLion.
I made up my beyblade name by trying to put in beyblading rules but soon it corrected to beybladers rule
Like both generations of beyblades, and genbbladeliker just sounded to weird
well Naru1313, came from Naruuchiha1313, my username on other sites, i just cut it short, Naru, is the name of my old Naruto fan fiction character, Naru Uchiha, who was abandoned as a baby and raised in the wild outside of konohagakure, and uchiha is his clan, ive always wanted the have a different username on stuff, but i just love this one
Oh Jacksonian is my universal username of awesomeness, and I did not know that the Jacksonian era was in existence until i got to my history books.
i put my name
and add numbers
=)
I was outside at nightime, thinking about Storm Capricorne THE SNIPER, and saw an owl.

Well that should clear things up.
Well, my nickname is Soz. Dunno how I got it, I think I heard it in a song, and it just stuck. So my initial name was BladerSoz, and so I changed it, to what my YouTube username was like, RedJoker.

I got Red Joker from the Megaman Starforce game, and I basically put Ray instead. I went through minor changes. Then I changed it The Grand Joker, but I got bored with it quickly. So now, I'm just RayJoker.

BTW, the Joker is my favorite hero/villain.
Mine is simple, my zodiac symbol is an aries, i'm a blader, and im in the zodiac bladers( old username is captjackgirl, that user name goes back about 5 yars, i was addicted to pirates of the carribien, hence captian jack sparrow- and i'm a girl.
this is just my name in everything. runescape,grand chase, all my games eclipse is my name. in club penguin, poptroipica, and finally, WBO(*heavenly voice*).
well leone is my favorite type so dot leone then aadded some numbers
i love pegasus an then i made a random number
It's the name of my favorite shark, and when I first used it, it stuck.
i took my last name

and added chi

making it an authentic korean food.. Grin
I took the reference beyphantom in the episode "the sniper capricorn" and my favorite bey is storm capricorn M145Q
Back in 08 or 09 (Can't rememeber) I joined my first Forum, Vestroia.com as BlazinBakugan. My friend on there nicknamed me "Blaze", and it stuck.

My email address is named after a character from one of my favorite Animated Shows EVER. Joseph (Vert) Wheeler from Hotwheels Acceleracers(Highway 35).

And it just happens that my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character is Joseph(Joey) Wheeler.

I joined a Yu-Gi-Oh! forum for an online game(Duel Monsters Genesis), and couldn't figure out what to put as my username, so I somehow came to mixing stuff and got Blaze Wheeler.
My name comes from the word "Zephyr" which means a slight breeze of wind. Since wind is my favourite element, and I like having a "Z" in my screen names (My other one is Zyrus). I also used to nickname my favourite Pokemon, Skarmory, Zephyr.
This name, (Not My fav character: Tetsuya) Came from the truth.