How To Repair BB-10 (Best Method)

Hello I'm FIREFIRE I created this thread to show you all wbo bladers a new method to repair stadium's cracks and damaged areas.

THINGS YOU WILL NEED
Ok so start clean stadium (especially damaged areas) with wet tissue.

1st put some powder in cracks or damaged area, clean excess powder.

2ND:- make sure there isn't powder spread on area where beys spin like on tornado rige powder should be in between cracks.

3Rd:- put one drop of super glue in cracks (where powder is.) make sure powder soke glue.

4th:- let it dry then wash or dip stadium in water.

Thats it! Your stadium is repaired

Why I made this thread?
: Origin

DISCLAIMER (Click to View)
Good job firefire! I was searching a way to mend my stadium and as u stated i used the temporary method of stickimg tape which wasn't durable. I wanted a permanent solution for it and it seems u have done my job. Thanx Wink
That would not make the stadium legal for tests or tournaments, though.
yeah, it may also hinder the performance if I am not wrong Unhappy
(Nov. 17, 2015  3:47 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: yeah, it may also hinder the performance if I am not wrong Unhappy

This way is to repair cracks and damage on walls and other places where beys don't spin and make harder to break
(Nov. 17, 2015  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That would not make the stadium legal for tests or tournaments, though.

This is only for illegal purpose. But have to admit its an effective cure for broken stadiums. So that ur beyblading doesn't stop and and u keep practicing until u buy a new one for legal purposes.
(Nov. 18, 2015  2:13 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  3:47 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: yeah, it may also hinder the performance if I am not wrong Unhappy

This way is to repair cracks and damage on walls and other places where beys don't spin and make harder to break

It hinders the performance of the bey and also damages the blade base
On top of that the damage to the stadium is a lot
The cracks don't fix they became widened and eventually I had to discard my stadium and the blade base of my wolborg 1 got cracked
Lel don't try this method nor too good
I had to buy a new fake stadium lol
@[athreya50] you hate me Atherya don't post in my threads. Also ignore him he will keep posting bad about me
Hey dude.. it actually hinders performance and may break.. thats what even I said .. doesn't mean we hate you or anything...
but yeah.. @[athreya50] you are kind of harsh to him ... he has at least tried to help..
@[CHEHEN-FIREFIRE] add a Disclaimer so that people understand that they are doing it at their own risk lol Tongue_out
(Dec. 04, 2015  10:19 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Hey dude.. it actually hinders performance and may break.. thats what even I said .. doesn't mean we hate you or anything...
but yeah.. @[athreya50] you are kind of harsh to him ... he has at least tried to help..
@[CHEHEN-FIREFIRE] add a Disclaimer so that people understand that they are doing it at their own risk lol Tongue_out

Ok Organizerbro
(Dec. 04, 2015  9:38 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: @[athreya50] you hate me Atherya don't post in my threads. Also ignore him he will keep posting bad about me

Lol I don't hate you
I've tried it our and lel
Wbo is a free community I can post on whimsoevers thread I wanna post on
You can't hinder me

(Dec. 04, 2015  10:19 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Hey dude.. it actually hinders performance and may break.. thats what even I said .. doesn't mean we hate you or anything...

But my stadium and my beyblade were damaged severely I'm just helping out dudes who are gonna try this

I tried it
Didn't work
(Dec. 04, 2015  3:12 PM)athreya50 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2015  9:38 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: @[athreya50] you hate me Atherya don't post in my threads. Also ignore him he will keep posting bad about me

Lol I don't hate you
I've tried it our and lel
Wbo is a free community I can post on whimsoevers thread I wanna post on
You can't hinder me

But my stadium and my beyblade were damaged severely I'm just helping out dudes who are gonna try this

I tried it
Didn't work

Bro I will show you proof it works. And can you tell me what is damaged I will buy you new one

Also can you show me what is damaged I will pay you or give any good Bey
this really is helpful...though a time cruncher, ya know what...just make a vid.
Make sure you say that it's illegal in the title or the opening post so Bladers don't think that it's legal.
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:27 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Make sure you say that it's illegal in the title or the opening post so Bladers don't think that it's legal.

Post-repair,no longer legal

Hurts the soul.