How Embarassing!!

If you want you can list your most embarassing moments here.

You don't have to, but people wont laugh at you because we have all known what it's like to be embarassed.

Personally my most embarassing moment happened when I was 8.

I was cutting Hot peppers while my mom and family was in the pool (except for my dad who was cooking hence I was helping)

Well right after cutting the peppers I have to piss so I piss.

Little did I know that the hot oil stays on your fingers.

I was screaming for a good 15 min yelling out the window what happened while my family laughed their asses off X.x
I was helping my friend Travis deliver some soda to his Grandparents' store last night and we accidentally locked ourselves in one of those huge freezers lol.

I had to Jackie Chan my way through the storage trays, open one of the freezer doors and yell out to a customer haha.
i was locked out my house yesterday. i have a firescape that goes up to my window but it was way to high. i stacked up all my neighbors garbage cans and used my neighbors air conditioner to get on top of the garbage cans. than i pulled my self up to my neighbors second floor air conditioner and leaped on to my fire scape. the weird thing was that the hardest part was to fit through the window which was surprisingly small. through this whole process pple wer walking down the sidewalk wondering wat the hell i was doing.
I once tried to run through what I thought was a doorless opening. Turned out to be glass XD
(Aug. 27, 2008  9:48 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I once tried to run through what I thought was a doorless opening. Turned out to be glass XD

that happened to my uncle but he just walked instead of ran. (he broke his nose XD )
Woah, that must've hurt. All I got was a pretty bad concusion. I was walking like a drunkard for a while XD
(Aug. 27, 2008  10:02 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Woah, that must've hurt. All I got was a pretty bad concusion. I was walking like a drunkard for a while XD

Yea concussions suck... My friend had one and he could only say one word for like 3 min. Then he threw up and passed out.
That... is nasty
What happened to your friend to leave him in such a state?
well the way he led up to it was quite hilarious...

You know the Sit 'n' spins? The ones that 3 year olds spin on for fun? Well my friend wanted to show us how fun one of those still are (mind you he's 17 and I'm 16). well he goes and spins like a beyblade on that thing! He gets off all wobbly. Takes a step, slips on the infernal contraption, Flies back, and smashes his head on a brick wall. (he might of puked from the spin of the concussion)
Woah, that has to have hurt. Well, I guess it was better for him because he was unconcious so he didn't feel the pain until he woke back up
Yeah, we called 911 really fast on that one <.<
Man, my life is full of embarassment, so I'll give you one.

It was Praticise Exam Day in Science class, the class was as quite as a house, even without a mouse. Then my cell phone rings, you see I have different ringtones for different people, and one of my best friends called, his ring tone is well um, I'm not sure how to say this, it was moaning and groaning. Everyone laughed and I remember someone asking what kind of party I was having in my pants. Ah, I don't mind being embarassed as long as someone laughs and have fun. Since whenever I do get embarassed I myself laugh a lot, it's always better when someone's laughing.

For my phone? Was confiscated until the semester ended, which was two days later.
(Aug. 27, 2008  10:34 PM)Takao Wrote: Man, my life is full of embarassment, so I'll give you one.

It was Praticise Exam Day in Science class, the class was as quite as a house, even without a mouse. Then my cell phone rings, you see I have different ringtones for different people, and one of my best friends called, his ring tone is well um, I'm not sure how to say this, it was moaning and groaning. Everyone laughed and I remember someone asking what kind of party I was having in my pants. Ah, I don't mind being embarassed as long as someone laughs and have fun. Since whenever I do get embarassed I myself laugh a lot, it's always better when someone's laughing.

For my phone? Was confiscated until the semester ended, which was two days later.

I could picture that so well happening in my class. Everything is dead quiet and all you hear Is moaning coming from the kid in the corner XD !
I'm never in the corner, always in the middle, perfect because you never get caught doing stuff you shouldn't, like playing Monster Hunter with friends, and the teacher never asks you to sit forward.
Yeah, you have a point. When you're in the middle of the crowd, you can't really get caught for anything. Teachers just don't seem to focus on that area of the class
It's embarrassing when I leave any salon I go to.
(Aug. 28, 2008  8:53 PM)G Wrote: It's embarrassing when I leave any salon I go to.

hahaha

It's not that bad.
(Aug. 28, 2008  8:53 PM)G Wrote: It's embarrassing when I leave any salon I go to.

Hehe, Same here...
(Aug. 27, 2008  10:00 PM)James Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  9:48 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I once tried to run through what I thought was a doorless opening. Turned out to be glass XD

that happened to my uncle but he just walked instead of ran. (he broke his nose XD )

Some kid at my school broke the library door that way.
(Aug. 29, 2008  7:36 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  10:00 PM)James Wrote:

Some kid at my school broke the library door that way.

XD running or walking?
One time I got locked in a car... a C6 Corvette no less.
Was in there too-long, because people noticed ;( lol its funny now
but carp then I felt so bad. the locks were battery powered and the battery died, so I couldn't get out.
I dunno if I cried ;( anyway the was a realese in the trunk area. I was like strike me down.
hahaha XD
Nothing worse than having to sit in a small area and smell your own gas!
How did you get out eventually?
i got a couple....

but 1 of the most memorable ones was when i was pantsed on christmas at a party for all to see i laugh now but then it was like 20 degress out

i did get a kiss out of it though.....
(Aug. 30, 2008  1:25 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: i got a couple....

but 1 of the most memorable ones was when i was pantsed on christmas at a party for all to see i laugh now but then it was like 20 degress out

i did get a kiss out of it though.....

Hugs are better. You can fake the 'feelings' of love that one is supposed to feel when kissing, but can't do that with a hug. *nods*

...wait, how do you get a kiss out of being pantsed?