[Houston, Texas] 7/8/12 Bringing the Texas Heat!

on
Hosted by
  Tetsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey there Texas! Are you itching to fight? Well come to Bringing the Texas Heat!. Below is the information you should know.

Fees
Standard WBO entry fee: $5

Blader Passport: $10

WHEN

1:00 P.M. - whenever we happen to finish!

WHERE

George Bush Park

16756 Westheimer Parkway
Houston, Texas 77082
We will be at pavilion 3.

Also if you have a BB-10, please tell me and I will put a ✓ next to your name!

People Coming

Confirmed:

1.Tetsu ✓

2.maxdeese1

3.trgmaster001

4.Demonic ✓

5.masterreddeath

6.LeoRiku

7.broughboys

8.beybladeking12

9.Jazz

10.Sabertooth

11.darkunicorno_11

12.BEYWORLD247

13.MasterBlader-X

14.Twisted Lacerta

15.zenuzumaki

16.BladerKane

17.Sagittari0

18.scarred wolf

19.Tman11

20.LDragoMaster00

21.JJhotz

22.darkunicorno_11

Maybe:

1.TJ+Leone

2. 234SoulEater

3. Tamer Shinn

4. JJHotz

5.dude5

Judges:

Tetsu

Demonic

We will be playing Round Robin, unless we get enough people to play Double Elimination.

Also some side notes, for those of you attending read the rules here!

Can’t wait to battle you all! See you then!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 23, 2012  5:16 PM)maxdeese1 Wrote: oh yeah its beybladeking12 do i need to tell him to post once on this thread?

your not attending didnt you go to the last one
(Jun. 25, 2012  5:06 AM)TJ+Leone Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2012  5:16 PM)maxdeese1 Wrote: oh yeah its beybladeking12 do i need to tell him to post once on this thread?

your not attending didnt you go to the last one
What? Tournaments don't work like that.
Everyone is free to go to any event, unless otherwise stated by the WBO.

Also sorry guys, I went out of town and had no chance to update the OP.

Also, since tournaments in Texas are so rare, it would be completely unfair not to be able to go to all of the few that do get organised ...
I just "referred" my friend but dont know his username yet. He might be coming to the tourney. Ill tell you his username when I find out. Also im getting a blader passport at the tourney. How will the WBO know i bought one?
(Jun. 25, 2012  1:52 PM)Demonic Wrote: I just "referred" my friend but dont know his username yet. He might be coming to the tourney. Ill tell you his username when I find out. Also im getting a blader passport at the tourney. How will the WBO know i bought one?

That's simple.
You give me the 10$, I include it in the paypal transition, and I will tell one of the mods.
Wait, if i buy a passport at the tourney, i dont have to pay the $5 dollar entrance fee, since i have a passport? Im buying one for a face and a chance to win some bey merch. Its not looike there is going to be another tourney in houston for a year unless we have hosts.
Im still hopeful, and have my fingers crossed for another tourney after this.
(Jun. 23, 2012  1:56 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Don't flatter yourself. I'd probably destroy your very existence. I kid, I kid. But honestly I hope you win. Will anyone be recording this at all? Most phones have a camcorder function, and most 12+ have phones on them these days.
I can record with my ipod touch, and put it on Youtube. If i cant, can someobe record and email me the video as an attachment and i will put it on Youtube.
I'm taking care of the recording.
I have an HD camcorder and will put it on my YouTube account.
I will have a tripod and an HD camera at both beystadiums. You are free to record, and put it on your YouTube account, but I am taking care of most of the recording.
I will also have a friend recording the actual people. Also HD. (My family always goes out of their way...)
hey i was gone for a long time but i see how far this tread had come! are we using the new zero-g stadium or the regular stadium?
btw when is the date?
i might not come so can u put me as a maybe person to come?
and like i have a hasbro staduim (sucks) could i bring it for pll to practice with?
u should give 4-d + zero-G beys cause hasbro are gonna screw up the beys and i really want a legit 4-d and or zero-G bey!

so where can u buy a passport? and if u do buy an passport u dont have to pay of the admission?
(Jun. 25, 2012  10:22 PM)masterreddeath Wrote: hey i was gone for a long time but i see how far this tread had come! are we using the new zero-g stadium or the regular stadium?
btw when is the date?
and like i have a hasbro staduim (sucks) could i bring it for pll to practice with?
u should give 4-d + zero-G beys cause hasbro are gonna screw up the beys and i really want a legit 4-d and or zero-G bey!

so where can u buy a passport? and if u do buy an passport u dont have to pay of the admission?
The bb-10 attack stadium, and it is on Sunday, July 8th. Read the title. Also if you buy a passport, you do not have to pay admission for a whole year. Yes, you can bring a Hasbro Stadium for freeplay but not for the Tournament itself.

(Jun. 25, 2012  10:22 PM)masterreddeath Wrote: hey i was gone for a long time but i see how far this tread had come! are we using the new zero-g stadium or the regular stadium?
btw when is the date?

Regular, BB-10s.
The date? Are you serious.

Also I will answer a few questions I have been getting.

Prizes will be revealed at the tournament, but they are TakaraTomy/SonoKong.

NO I will not be selling.
btw when is the date?

The date is in the Title, and OP. Zero-G stadiums are not legal for official battles. If you buy a passport, you get to go to tournaments for free for a year. You can buy them online and at the tournament. And yes, you can bring a Hasbro stadium, for practice, just not official play.
Oh hitsu took a break from Diablo...

Anyway,
I would like to inform you it is outside, in a shaded area, but I suggest wearing shorts, short sleeved shirt, a hat or sunglasses, and sunscreen.

Also I will be there really early setting up. If you would like to help, come at around 12:00.
On another note if someone would be nice enough to volunteer as a judge please tell me.

And two minutes ago I got the prizes, if we don't get the minimum people at the tournament (people don't show up) I will hand everyone their money back. As for the prizes I will sell them, if I do not want them myself.
(Jun. 26, 2012  6:12 AM)Blader-321 Wrote: So what are the prizes anyway?:\
"Prizes will be revealed at the tournament, but they are Takara Tomy/SonoKong."

-Milk
Milk you can take me off the mabe list because i'm going for shore.
And also can we buy a passport at the tournament before we pay the entery fee or we pay to get in then buy the passport?
(Jun. 26, 2012  11:06 AM)Blader-321 Wrote: Milk you can take me off the mabe list because i'm going for shore.
And also can we buy a passport at the tournament before we pay the entery fee or we pay to get in then buy the passport?
You can buy a passport and then get free admission to any WBO-sanctiojed evejt, so pay 10 bucks and no entry fee for a year from then on including the tournament you bought it in.
Awesome now i'm super pumped up for this tournament !!!!!Eee
(Jun. 26, 2012  11:06 AM)Blader-321 Wrote: Milk you can take me off the mabe list because i'm going for shore.

Alright cool!

I prefer if you pay for the passport before the tournament date. Mainly becuase I feel it will be easier on all of us. But if I understood your question right then yes you can pay for the passport at the tournament.
What beyblades are you using/bringing? I might trade for 4D beys.
(Jun. 26, 2012  7:52 PM)Demonic Wrote: What beyblades are you using/bringing? I might trade for 4D beys.

Do you mean prizes. Those will be revealed at the tournament. I don't want people complaining about the prizes.
If you are asking if I am selling?
(Jun. 25, 2012  10:30 PM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote: NO I will not be selling.

If you are asking what beys I will be using.
I won't tell you. I haven't told anyone.
So you can be a judge and a blader in the tournament.
(Jun. 26, 2012  8:36 PM)Blader-321 Wrote: So you can be a judge and a blader in the tournament.
You can be. But someone will have to watch you. Since you have access to the scores.
But the judges so far is me and demonic.
Well milk you found your third judge.Stupid
And i already know this tournament will be a one to remember.
So get ready to lose milk!!!Wink
(Jun. 26, 2012  8:20 PM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2012  7:52 PM)Demonic Wrote: What beyblades are you using/bringing? I might trade for 4D beys.

Do you mean prizes. Those will be revealed at the tournament. I don't want people complaining about the prizes.
If you are asking if I am selling?
(Jun. 25, 2012  10:30 PM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote: NO I will not be selling.

If you are asking what beys I will be using.
I won't tell you. I haven't told anyone.
No i meant the ones you ware USING

Hah, well at the moment I dont need another judge. I am planning on having just the two for now. Also if something pops up and I need another judge I will ask you.

Also don't say I'm gonna lose...
I still don't understand what you are asking?