[Houston, Texas] 7/8/12 Bringing the Texas Heat!

on
Hosted by
  Tetsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey there Texas! Are you itching to fight? Well come to Bringing the Texas Heat!. Below is the information you should know.

Fees
Standard WBO entry fee: $5

Blader Passport: $10

WHEN

1:00 P.M. - whenever we happen to finish!

WHERE

George Bush Park

16756 Westheimer Parkway
Houston, Texas 77082
We will be at pavilion 3.

Also if you have a BB-10, please tell me and I will put a ✓ next to your name!

People Coming

Confirmed:

1.Tetsu ✓

2.maxdeese1

3.trgmaster001

4.Demonic ✓

5.masterreddeath

6.LeoRiku

7.broughboys

8.beybladeking12

9.Jazz

10.Sabertooth

11.darkunicorno_11

12.BEYWORLD247

13.MasterBlader-X

14.Twisted Lacerta

15.zenuzumaki

16.BladerKane

17.Sagittari0

18.scarred wolf

19.Tman11

20.LDragoMaster00

21.JJhotz

22.darkunicorno_11

Maybe:

1.TJ+Leone

2. 234SoulEater

3. Tamer Shinn

4. JJHotz

5.dude5

Judges:

Tetsu

Demonic

We will be playing Round Robin, unless we get enough people to play Double Elimination.

Also some side notes, for those of you attending read the rules here!

Can’t wait to battle you all! See you then!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

So do you have a definite camera-man? Because I really want to see how this turns out, how good you people are, and what kind of beys are being used.

Edit: I say "you people" like I'm disgusted by Texans. So just for clarity, I'm describing the people going to the tournament at the most possible, neutral way.
hey im coming so put me on the confirmed cause im coming for sure !
Todayis the day so everyone give it your ALL!!!!!!!
: )
Good luck, everyone!!!
Also Tetsu...
Cameraman?
Prizes?
I am PSYCHED!!!
Also, Hitsu, the Texas metagame is kinda strange... No one wants to waste stamina, and therefore use combos like (last year) Basalt _______ 145WD (Balance).
They're OK but a bit...
Predictable. And yet I used a defense type in the last tourney! (MF Basalt Aquario 230CS.... Fail...)
So expect to get random combos. This one seems like it might actually be VERY good...
So guys, remember, DON'T use all Balance types to troll me. I don't like trolls. >:-(
Can we by a passport with cash when we get there or we have to use a credit card?
To buy a blader passport, just pay $10 cash instead of the $5 entry fee. Then... Congratulations. Free tournament admission for a year (WBO) and an awesome passport face. Tetsu will then send the money by Paypal to the WBO, and notify the mods (Kai-V) the results, who paid for what, and footage if possible.
I wounder what type of bey would people would use?:\
Well, today is the day people. Houston might have an OFFICIAL tournament!

Well, prizes, only Diablo arrived.
No giveaway...sorry needed it for prizes.
Hasbro is included, but a hasbro will be given with each prize. I will explain at the event.
I ask for people to at least arrive at 12:00.
Please look in the OP (the original post) and set that in google maps, your GPS, or whatever you use for directions.
I will be making some adjustments to the list.

See everyone there at the 74th annual Hunger games...I mean beyblade tournament.

And may the odds be ever in your favor.
Oh wow....
Hunger Games reference!
Ok, Tetsu is a 89-year old pink haired lady. We know that.
JK.
Awwwwwww......
I already have Diablo....
: (
wait im confused is diabio for 1st place prize?
There are other prizes.

Ok, my parents are whining and won't take me till later. So if you come before us, it wasn't my fault.
But yeah, what ARE the prizes? I so want pirates orojya.
(Jul. 08, 2012  3:43 PM)maxdeese1 Wrote: wait im confused is diabio for 1st place prize?

1st place chooses first, second second, third third.
Yah but WHAT ARE THEY???
Sorry overenthusiastic.
You just asked that, you will see at the tournament. Also if you dont like the prizes, next time, you spend the money.
i cant wait! what time will you be there?
Sorry... : (
Ok, just don't get mad at me...
I'll be there 11:45-12:00. Anyone wanna freeplay me? I have a mean combo.
Um, Tetsu? I know it's too late, but you put darkunicorno_11's name in twice. Sorry for triple posting.
Oh my bad.
I'm leaving now. Any problems call me.

My cell: 12039829835
Dad's Cell: (best for directions) 12032322976
me too but my combo super good better than my other bey burn cancer i mean like 10 times better. and i would like to free play you there just bring the pisies and ill bring the money .i am nerves because i see rainclouds .
Yes, rain or shine. Hopefully rain will pass us. I am here.
yeah i hope too
Tetsu i'm going to be a little late can you hold a spot?
The event should have been called "Bringing the Texas RAIN" LOL XD it was really fun too bad i had to go just before the finals but congrats to the winner anyway Wink.
Good job everyone. We are going to submit the results and send the as soon as possible.
Results
1st place belongs maxdeese1.
2nd place belongs to Demonic.
3rd place belongs to Tman11.

(I honestly dont know what beys people use, they changed.)

(I am sorry...I failed you Hitsugiya...)
Ima back
XD
Pirates Oroyja, good but I prefer Duo... Great job everyone! Thanks, Tetsu for hosting! Congrats to maxdeese1 for winning!
EDIT: Also, Tetsu, Maxdeese1 used MF Phantom Giraffe 230MB and MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
I used MF Phantom (Attack Mode) Cancer/Gasher 85MF, Meteo L-Drago Bearing Drive, and MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS
Tman11 used Hell Kerbecs BD145WD