[Houston, Texas] 7/8/12 Bringing the Texas Heat!

on
Hosted by
  Tetsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey there Texas! Are you itching to fight? Well come to Bringing the Texas Heat!. Below is the information you should know.

Fees
Standard WBO entry fee: $5

Blader Passport: $10

WHEN

1:00 P.M. - whenever we happen to finish!

WHERE

George Bush Park

16756 Westheimer Parkway
Houston, Texas 77082
We will be at pavilion 3.

Also if you have a BB-10, please tell me and I will put a ✓ next to your name!

People Coming

Confirmed:

1.Tetsu ✓

2.maxdeese1

3.trgmaster001

4.Demonic ✓

5.masterreddeath

6.LeoRiku

7.broughboys

8.beybladeking12

9.Jazz

10.Sabertooth

11.darkunicorno_11

12.BEYWORLD247

13.MasterBlader-X

14.Twisted Lacerta

15.zenuzumaki

16.BladerKane

17.Sagittari0

18.scarred wolf

19.Tman11

20.LDragoMaster00

21.JJhotz

22.darkunicorno_11

Maybe:

1.TJ+Leone

2. 234SoulEater

3. Tamer Shinn

4. JJHotz

5.dude5

Judges:

Tetsu

Demonic

We will be playing Round Robin, unless we get enough people to play Double Elimination.

Also some side notes, for those of you attending read the rules here!

Can’t wait to battle you all! See you then!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 26, 2012  9:09 PM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote: Hah, well at the moment I dont need another judge. I am planning on having just the two for now. Also if something pops up and I need another judge I will ask you.

Also don't say I'm gonna lose...
I still don't understand what you are asking?

Meant the ones you're using in the tourney to compete.
I just said I won't tell you that. Only I need to know that. And I am still not 100% positive.
I think it' better if you don't know what your opponent is going to use.
It's more of a challenge don't you think.
ill tell you mine, mf phantom giraffe
Yes, but if I tell them there is a chance they can get a head start and practice. Not sure why everyone wants to beat me specifically. I am not even that good. Although I promised someone I would win. *cough* Hitsugiya *cough*

Also I will be using Basalt Striker 85Q. <-- That was a lie.

Guys stop telling combos.
I change parts about 10-15 times a tournament, so sometimes, I can't even tell you what I'm using. As for judges, I'm a judge at every single tournament (minus 3, for various reasons) and played (and placed at most of them) at the same time.

blader-321, you can't just become a judge like that, it requires proven maturity, experience, and knowledge. And buying the Blader Passport, and the one-time entry fee at the same tournament, is a scam/rip-off.

Milk, the promise.......
wait are we using plastic or metal beys ?
because i only got metal beys
We are using metal...
thought that was obvious enough.
okay sorry milk geez
(Jun. 26, 2012  9:33 PM)maxdeese1 Wrote: okay sorry milk geez

What did you do?

Anyway I updated the op, so if you click the spoiler that has the website in it there are now some pictures, showing where we will be.
Are we battling on the ground or a table because i'm better at battling on the ground.
i said sorry about telling my combo milk
Cool im glad the winners arent getting the usual hasbro galaxy pegasus, ray unicorno, poison Pegasus, thermal lacerta, etc.
Only 2 people are bringing bb-10s? Probably because they cost a fortune.
Also, is the ground cement, grass/dirt, or on a rug/blanket, etc. I don't want to buy another Metal Flat... It was turned to a Metal Jog Semi Flat. : (
Is there only first place prize or it's first, second, third place prize?
First, second, and third.

Demonic, you can't expect everyone to have a BB-10, in NC we used to have only 3 a tournament.
(Jun. 26, 2012  9:36 PM)Blader-321 Wrote: Are we battling on the ground or a table because i'm better at battling on the ground.
Table.

(Jun. 26, 2012  9:38 PM)maxdeese1 Wrote: i said sorry about telling my combo milk
Ah ok, I just didnt want someone to steal it or try getting a head start.

(Jun. 26, 2012  9:38 PM)Demonic Wrote: Cool im glad the winners arent getting the usual hasbro galaxy pegasus, ray unicorno, poison Pegasus, thermal lacerta, etc.
Only 2 people are bringing bb-10s? Probably because they cost a fortune.
Also, is the ground cement, grass/dirt, or on a rug/blanket, etc. I don't want to buy another Metal Flat... It was turned to a Metal Jog Semi Flat. : (
It may come to that due to the fact that I realized I bought fakes. Wish I read it a little better.
I got my BB-10 from 88powerpig88 for around $30, but it included a Diablo Nemesis.
The ground is cement, but we will (hopefully) catch it in time if it goes out.

(Jun. 26, 2012  9:45 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: First, second, and third.

Thanks for answering that hitsugiya.
: /... Fakes...
I also bought a blue bb-10 and diablo nenesis fron 88powerpig88 in a bundle... For $52
(Jun. 26, 2012  9:49 PM)Demonic Wrote: : /... Fakes...
I also bought a blue bb-10 and diablo nemesis from 88powerpig88 in a bundle... For $52

Yes I opened up the packaging and when I looked at the box it said Beyblade Rapidity. Luckily I sent it back in time. I also gave the guy a bad rating.
Milk i'll try to come early to help you set up but i live 35 minutes away so it might take awhile.
35 Minutes? Lucky. I'll probably have to get in the car at 10:30.
Oh I'm getting in the car at 10:00...
I live an hour away.
So do I. I live in Houston.
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:09 PM)Blader-321 Wrote: Y u choose a place far away from you
It's not all about the host. The host is supposed to choose a good location for everyone, or at least a highly demanded location by others.