Hi new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Hi,

I`m Janubaby123 and my friend loves beyblade so I made an account to see what this whole world is all about. I hope to love beyblade as much as him in the near future, I hope to partake in some near tournaments and buy some sick beyblades. He said he will help me with combinations and give me tips on how to defeat my opponent. I am naturally a fast learner, so if there are any new intrested beyblade lovers you should hit me up and we could form a chat of some sort. I really want to surprise my other friends in the near future about my beyblade knowledge so I hope some of you fellow beyblade help me out and allow me to reach my goals in life. If theres any tournaments in the PA, NJ and NY area let me know!!!!!!!!! Ill see you there Smile
Hey!

You are definitely in the right place to learn more about Beyblade! Hope you learn everything you want to know about Beyblade so that you may eventually defeat your friend. There are plenty of tournaments in the New York area. Try looking out for them in the WBO Beyblade Tournaments Forum. They have tons of members who attend these so you can battle to your heart's intent. Good luck and welcome to the best Beyblade website there is!
(Jun. 11, 2020  6:16 AM)janubaby123 Wrote: Hi,

I`m Janubaby123 and my friend loves beyblade so I made an account to see what this whole world is all about. I hope to love beyblade as much as him in the near future, I hope to partake in some near tournaments and buy some sick beyblades. He said he will help me with combinations and give me tips on how to defeat my opponent. I am naturally a fast learner, so if there are any new intrested beyblade lovers you should hit me up and we could form a chat of some sort. I really want to surprise my other friends in the near future about my beyblade knowledge so I hope some of you fellow beyblade help me out and allow me to reach my goals in life. If theres any tournaments in the PA, NJ and NY area let me know!!!!!!!!! Ill see you there Smile

Welcome to the WBO! Beyblade is an amazing sport and hobby. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!
(Jun. 11, 2020  6:22 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Hey!

You are definitely in the right place to learn more about Beyblade! Hope you learn everything you want to know about Beyblade so that you may eventually defeat your friend. There are plenty of tournaments in the New York area. Try looking out for them in the WBO Beyblade Tournaments Forum. They have tons of members who attend these so you can battle to your heart's intent. Good luck and welcome to the best Beyblade website there is!

I love you

Hello. Welcome to the WBO!
Heya! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
(Jun. 11, 2020  2:10 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Hello. Welcome to the WBO!

THANKSSSSS NEW FRIEND

(Jun. 11, 2020  7:13 PM)MysticZone Wrote: Heya! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!

THANKKKKKS

(Jun. 11, 2020  7:13 PM)MysticZone Wrote: Heya! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!

THANKS SAME TO U
Welcome to WBO! I hope you can learn loads from the WBO! Good luck on your journey Smile
welcome to the WBO. Hope you enjoy your stay
Hey man, welcome to the WBO!!

Check out this thread for Long Island, NY: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Current...ent-Thread