Hi everyone.

My name is Chris, im 12, and my favorite blade is strata dragoon v. Nice to meet you all.Stupid
Welcome to WBO! Hope you learn a lot and enjoy it here Smile

Have you heard of MFB?
Nice to meet you too. Strata Dragoon V is a pretty good blade. Joyful_3

So, whereabouts are you from? And have you heard of the new series, MFB?
Welcome to the WBO! Where are you from?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Im from lake Alfred, Florida. I have heard of metal fight beyblades but there hard to get in Florida.
Yeah, you'll have to order over the internet if you want some. Still, I think there a good number of Florida bladers, right? You should be able to get some matches over there. Joyful_3
Yeah, Hero and Shikamaru will be happy about you joining.
(Apr. 12, 2009  10:34 PM)plaid165 Wrote: Im from lake Alfred, Florida. I have heard of metal fight beyblades but there hard to get in Florida.

If you already don't know, Metal Fight Beyblade is the new beyblade series which was released in Japan in August 2008. MFB is an entirely new series with new characters and everything and is not a continuation of the previous Beyblade series. Though they will not be released worldwide until at least 2010.

Here's an article about MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade.

So right now, you can only get MFB by importing/buying them online because they haven't been released worldwide yet. Look in the BeyMarketplace Forum and then go to the thread 'Stores with beyblade still in stock' to find out where you can buy them.

And there are a few other FL members, you should check the map Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  10:40 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah, Hero and Shikamaru will be happy about you joining.

Welcome to the WBO! Grin Yay another Florida blader!

And what about xOverCasted and Me D:
Awesome now we have about...5 Florida bladers (including myself) 4 more and we could have a tournament (if everyone shows XD). Welcome to WBO
There are several Florida members. Just from the map there's:

Shikamaru526
Hero
xOvercasted
Lance Perfora
Plaid165
alex hp
junior0725
Devoured Death
Storm Pegasis

There were some others but I don't think they're active Unhappy
(Apr. 13, 2009  12:35 AM)Aqua Wrote: There are several Florida members. Just from the map there's:

Shikamaru526
Hero
xOvercasted
Lance Perfora
Plaid165
alex hp
junior0725
Devoured Death
Storm Pegasis

There were some others but I don't think they're active Unhappy

Gasp Cool. And that's 9. Thanks! Grin
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:10 PM)southern blader Wrote: is the a torenment in florida