Maiden of destruction retiring from beyblade Kai edits(shun kurenai)

Hello wbo I'm Kai edits I'm a blader and a guitarist also I'm a gamer i play pokemon and yugioh,smash bros,animal crossing. I am trying to get back into the beyblade meta I'm gonna start by getting my first bey regaila genesis or dranzer v2. 
Dm if you want to talk about beyblade or guitar (I'm a beginner) I'm here to learn more about beyblade. I also I keep up with the anime.
Thanks for reading 
Sincerely Kai edits
glad to have you here, kai edits....feel free to ask me if you have questions about beyblade Smile
Hey guys sad news I am leaving beyblade due to personal issues and also I am selling my stuff I don't know when i am coming back but I might in the future. I hope guys and girls understand. I am leaving beyblade in the past and moving on. I will still be on wbo. So thanks for the support I the things you guys did for my stay here at wbo.
Sincerely Kai edits
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:33 AM)kai edits Wrote: Hey guys sad news I am leaving beyblade due to personal issues and also I am selling my stuff I don't know when i am coming back but I might in the future. I hope guys and girls understand. I am leaving beyblade in the past and moving on. I will still be on wbo. So thanks for the support I the things you guys did for my stay here at wbo.
Sincerely Kai edits
Slightly older thread or not, I think you deserve a response. I’m sorry that you are leaving beyblade and I hope you can resolve any personal issues you have. It’s good to know that you’re staying since we always need someone to remind us of what a great character Gwynn was and is!
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:33 AM)kai edits Wrote: Hey guys sad news I am leaving beyblade due to personal issues and also I am selling my stuff I don't know when i am coming back but I might in the future. I hope guys and girls understand. I am leaving beyblade in the past and moving on. I will still be on wbo. So thanks for the support I the things you guys did for my stay here at wbo.
Sincerely Kai edits
Slightly older thread or not, I think you deserve a response. I’m sorry that you are leaving beyblade and I hope you can resolve any personal issues you have. It’s good to know that you’re staying since we always need someone to remind us of what a great character Gwynn was and is!
I can come back when i am ready hopefully I can. It's temporary right now about me not coming back to beyblade but who knows I might come back.
Well everyone its the end of the road of my beyblade career so I plan on leaving permanently. So everyone thanks for everything I am staying on wbo but I am quitting beyblade.
Thanks for everything
Goodbye for now i might come back.

Everyone I want to say thank you for supporting me in this hardship. I might come back soon. I have injured my shoulder again and also my hand

I might stop being on wbo maybe I don't know so yeah so bye I guess
I am back with great news I am returning to beyblade so expect more from my fanfics and my new bey Maiden(still being made)
And yes i will still sell most of my stuff to make room for my new beyblades.
(Sep. 29, 2020  11:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am back with great news I am returning to beyblade so expect more from my fanfics and my new bey Maiden(still being made)
Hell yeah, welcome back legend.
(Sep. 29, 2020  11:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am back with great news I am returning to beyblade so expect more from my fanfics and my new bey Maiden(still being made)

(Sep. 30, 2020  12:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  11:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am back with great news I am returning to beyblade so expect more from my fanfics and my new bey Maiden(still being made)
Hell yeah, welcome back legend.

Yep one of the most powerful legends
Thanks guys I hope I can battle all of you when cov is over.
Hopefully #Fafnir finish printing maiden soon and I will hopefully had it before my birthday.
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hopefully #Fafnir finish printing maiden soon and I will hopefully had it before my birthday.

Cool, can I see the design?
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:29 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hopefully #Fafnir finish printing maiden soon and I will hopefully had it before my birthday.

Cool, can I see the design?

Not yet because I want to see it when I get it also I want maiden to be a surprise. I will reveal it soon
What system should maiden be? I was think a sparking Infinity lock system bey?
(Oct. 01, 2020  12:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: What system should maiden be? I was think a sparking Infinity lock system bey?
Zero G Sparking or classic mugen lock but in muggen lock is more dificult to 3d model accuratly so i'd reccomend a classic sparking
(Oct. 01, 2020  12:08 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  12:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: What system should maiden be? I was think a sparking Infinity lock system bey?
Zero G Sparking or classic mugen lock but in muggen lock is more dificult to 3d model accuratly so i'd reccomend a classic sparking
Ok thanks. Maiden is a hard bey to make lol since I only made the dual layer version. Maiden is the best bey ever!
God news maiden is coming soon thanks to RoscoePColeslaw
Anyone want to face me and maiden.
I will accept this fanfic battle shun kurenai vs ???
Pm so we can battle
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: God news maiden is coming soon thanks to RoscoePColeslaw
Pm so we can battle
What material are you printing it with?
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:50 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: God news maiden is coming soon thanks to RoscoePColeslaw
Pm so we can battle
What material are you printing it with?

Don't know but I know it's gonna be good as like the fanfic version.
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:53 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:50 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: What material are you printing it with?

Don't know but I know it's gonna be good as like the fanfic version.

So, how you gonna make him have an aura? Attatch LED lights?
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:05 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:53 AM)kai edits Wrote: Don't know but I know it's gonna be good as like the fanfic version.

No I am making a motion activated driver with a glove that controls the bey.
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:05 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:53 AM)kai edits Wrote: Don't know but I know it's gonna be good as like the fanfic version.

IDK how the bey is but if Kai attach special stickers it can have a cool visual effect in lights
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:06 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:05 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: So, how you gonna make him have an aura? Attatch LED lights?

No I am making a motion activated driver with a glove that controls the bey.

cool
I will post a pic of maiden when I get it in person. Also you guys know I am shun kurenai right?
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: I will post a pic of maiden when I get it in person. Also you guys know I am shun kurenai right?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT