Hey can we get a tournament in tampa Florida

Hey im heartraider im a kid blader and a good one at that so i think its time for a tournament but theres one problem i have no way of going to different states/citys i would love to compete in one so please can we get a tournament in tampa Florida  me and my friends would love a chance to get better and battle some other bladers!!!
IKR, I have a similar condition. You’ll just have to stick with your nearby bladers.
Yeah but im the best in my grade and i want to face some one on the same level as me but all my bey club pals are good but its like im on a whole other level i always win with burst finishes and im not exaggerating but i only use 50 percent of my power
"Hey can we get a torment in tampa Florida"
You already live in Tampa Florida, isn't that torment enough? Grin
(Jan. 26, 2019  8:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "Hey can we get a torment in tampa Florida"

Thanks for the laugh, but at least they're not as cold as I am here in Cincinnati.
(Jan. 26, 2019  8:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "Hey can we get a torment in tampa Florida"

Im burning as we speak florida sucks but thanks for the laugh but i was seriously not kiding
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:32 PM)heartraider Wrote:

Im burning as we speak florida sucks but thanks for the laugh but i was seriously not kiding

He was talking about the title of the thread because you spelt Tournament as Torment
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:32 PM)heartraider Wrote: Im burning as we speak florida sucks but thanks for the laugh but i was seriously not kiding

He was talking about the title of the thread because you spelt Tournament as Torment

Oh sorry
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:47 PM)heartraider Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He was talking about the title of the thread because you spelt Tournament as Torment

Oh sorry

@[Jinbee] or @[Mage] can you move this and remove the Product Prefix
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:47 PM)heartraider Wrote: Oh sorry

@[Jinbee] or @[Mage] can you move this and remove the Product Prefix
Wdym
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:13 PM)heartraider Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @[Jinbee] or @[Mage] can you move this and remove the Product Prefix
Wdym

I mean this is in the wrong forum and should go here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America so I asked them to move it
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:13 PM)heartraider Wrote: Wdym

I mean this is in the wrong forum and should go here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America so I asked them to move it
Ok have they responded yet
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:26 PM)heartraider Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I mean this is in the wrong forum and should go here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America so I asked them to move it
Ok have they responded yet
No otherwise you would see the post
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:26 PM)heartraider Wrote: Ok have they responded yet
No otherwise you would see the post

Ok
Sorry Magik, but true torment is NY's bipolar weather, truly torment on a whole another level