Hey can we get a tournament in tampa Florida

Hey im heartraider im a kid blader and a good one at that so i think its time for a tournament but theres one problem i have no way of going to different states/citys i would love to compete in one so please can we get a tournament in tampa Florida  me and my friends would love a chance to get better and battle some other bladers!!!
IKR, I have a similar condition. You’ll just have to stick with your nearby bladers.
Yeah but im the best in my grade and i want to face some one on the same level as me but all my bey club pals are good but its like im on a whole other level i always win with burst finishes and im not exaggerating but i only use 50 percent of my power
"Hey can we get a torment in tampa Florida"
You already live in Tampa Florida, isn't that torment enough? Grin
(Jan. 26, 2019  8:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "Hey can we get a torment in tampa Florida"

Thanks for the laugh, but at least they're not as cold as I am here in Cincinnati.
(Jan. 26, 2019  8:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "Hey can we get a torment in tampa Florida"

Im burning as we speak florida sucks but thanks for the laugh but i was seriously not kiding
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:32 PM)heartraider Wrote:

Im burning as we speak florida sucks but thanks for the laugh but i was seriously not kiding

He was talking about the title of the thread because you spelt Tournament as Torment
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:32 PM)heartraider Wrote: Im burning as we speak florida sucks but thanks for the laugh but i was seriously not kiding

He was talking about the title of the thread because you spelt Tournament as Torment

Oh sorry
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:47 PM)heartraider Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He was talking about the title of the thread because you spelt Tournament as Torment

Oh sorry

Jinbee or Mage can you move this and remove the Product Prefix
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:47 PM)heartraider Wrote: Oh sorry

Jinbee or Mage can you move this and remove the Product Prefix
Wdym
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:13 PM)heartraider Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @[Jinbee] or @[Mage] can you move this and remove the Product Prefix
Wdym

I mean this is in the wrong forum and should go here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America so I asked them to move it
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:13 PM)heartraider Wrote: Wdym

I mean this is in the wrong forum and should go here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America so I asked them to move it
Ok have they responded yet
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:26 PM)heartraider Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I mean this is in the wrong forum and should go here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America so I asked them to move it
Ok have they responded yet
No otherwise you would see the post
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:26 PM)heartraider Wrote: Ok have they responded yet
No otherwise you would see the post

Ok
Sorry Magik, but true torment is NY's bipolar weather, truly torment on a whole another level