Hey I am Sunblader98

Hi i am Sunblader98 I love beyblade not like my family aproves it my favorite charachters are Kitt and Toko I have a Rich (not showing off) freind who owes me (he hurt me) so hes filthy rich and pays me in beyblade so his alowence is enoufh to buy a mclarin so thats why I have A million of beyblades my 1st beyblade was Drain Fafnir(tt,)
you like me exept my first beyblade was kerbeus
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:14 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Hi i am Sunblader98 I love beyblade not like my family aproves it my favorite charachters are Kitt and Toko I have a Rich (not showing off) freind who owes me (he hurt me) so hes filthy rich and pays me in beyblade so his alowence is enoufh to buy a mclarin so thats why I have A million of beyblades my 1st beyblade was Drain Fafnir(tt,)

1st, welcome to the WBO!
2nd, if he hurt you, he’s not your friend.
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:14 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Hi i am Sunblader98 I love beyblade not like my family aproves it my favorite charachters are Kitt and Toko I have a Rich (not showing off) freind who owes me (he hurt me) so hes filthy rich and pays me in beyblade so his alowence is enoufh to buy a mclarin so thats why I have A million of beyblades my 1st beyblade was Drain Fafnir(tt,)

1st, welcome to the WBO!
2nd, if he hurt you, he’s not your friend.

Welcome to WBO!
Your friend is probably a jerk or bully
If he being rude challenge him to a bey battle
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:14 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: hes filthy rich and pays me in beyblade so his alowence is enoufh to buy a mclarin so thats why I have A million of beyblades my 1st beyblade was Drain Fafnir(tt,)

I’m not sure if I believe this. This definitely seems out of the ordinary. I’d like to see this collection of yours if you could PM me pictures of it.

Welcome! And how did he hurt you? If it was by accident that's ok, if you guys just got into an argument and he pushed you or something but then apologized and made up for it that's ok, but if he's bullying you hes definitely no your friend.

(Jul. 29, 2020  7:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:14 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: hes filthy rich and pays me in beyblade so his alowence is enoufh to buy a mclarin so thats why I have A million of beyblades my 1st beyblade was Drain Fafnir(tt,)

I’m not sure if I believe this. This definitely seems out of the ordinary. I’d like to see this collection of yours if you could PM me pictures of it.

Not trying to be mean to Sunblader, but he probably just got SunBlader 1 bey and SunBlader is over exaggerating
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:29 PM)snoc Wrote:

Welcome! And how did he hurt you? If it was by accident that's ok, if you guys just got into an argument and he pushed you or something but then apologized and made up for it that's ok, but if he's bullying you hes definitely no your friend.

(Jul. 29, 2020  7:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m not sure if I believe this. This definitely seems out of the ordinary. I’d like to see this collection of yours if you could PM me pictures of it.

Not trying to be mean to Sunblader, but he probably just got SunBlader 1 bey and SunBlader is over exaggerating

Million is a idiom
(Jul. 29, 2020  8:12 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:29 PM)snoc Wrote: Welcome! And how did he hurt you? If it was by accident that's ok, if you guys just got into an argument and he pushed you or something but then apologized and made up for it that's ok, but if he's bullying you hes definitely no your friend.

Million is a idiom

I thought million was a number...
It is but....
Hahaha. True
(Jul. 29, 2020  8:14 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: It is but....

true, it can technically be used both ways