[Henderson, Nevada, USA] 5/28/11 Best in the West @ Maximum Comics

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st: tanzam2
2nd: flaming aries
3rd: killerperseus99
4th: Ink.
5th: OblivionX

[Image: Best_in_the_West_FLYER.jpg]

The Best in the West

Time: Registration begins at 10am and ends at 11am
Date: May 28
Venue: Maximum Comics (Henderson location)
Fee: $5 (Or $10 for Blader Passport)
Format: Round Robin

The tournament will take around 4-5 hours. There will be free play in the registration hour, feel free to bring any Stadium you want! For concerned parents, contact me at burnpheonix13@yahoo.com.

Attendees:
Ink.
bladerJAKS
rockariesmaster
OblivionX
TheDarkPisces
BeatLynx-Z
flaming aries
PurpUniBlitz
Stamina Blazer
killerperseus99
LexyGirl
tanzam2
Virgo Storm
Evil Rain
Blader A

Total: 15

Maybe List:
DarkFoxKing
Sasukia
Bear
TorchFireBlaze
dragoon120
Guardian
FRO$TY
maxruehmann
ddogmaster16
DRANZ3R
Fang.Leone
Darkdoom400
ArekkusuHigashi

Total: 13

Prizes: 1st: Rock Giraffe R145WB, Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos, Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl. 2nd: Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl, 3rd: Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos, Metal Face Remodeling Ver.!

Raffle Prizes: Flame Byxis 230WD and Basalt Horogium 145WD! (Tickets are $5.)

Shop: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F Booster, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Starter, Screw Capricorne 90MF Booster, Basalt Horogium 145WD Starter. Because of the heavy shipping costs, do NOT expect these to be cheap. For a price range, I'd say bring around $30-50.

Big thanks to Deikailo, Kai-V, and Justin at Maximum Comics!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 06, 2011  2:27 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  2:21 AM)Guardian Wrote: Can all you guys stop spamming
we don't need to full this thread with comments like that

Thank you. Sorry Oblivon, give these guys a chance. Remember when my seven year old girl cousin beat your Basalt Bull GB145CS with a Mad Giraffe M145Q five times in a row? >: )

So, this will be amazing. This BeyDays is extremely exciting. Everyone who is entering will be entered in the BeyLotto to win some awesome prizes.

hey bro umm there is 5 matches in one round
It was a joke. It didn't have to be part of a tournament...
(May. 06, 2011  3:37 AM)Ink. Wrote: It was a joke. It didn't have to be part of a tournament...

ya but im asking is there 5 rounds in one match or standard best of three
(May. 06, 2011  2:15 AM)OblivionX Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  11:32 PM)LionsRoar Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  9:30 PM)Ink. Wrote: I would also like to point out to everyone here that there will be probably be another event in early June at a place called Comic Oasis.

I can't wait, hopefully we'll get a lot more people at the next one after this one. Justin emailed me and said that one guy was actually EXCITED about this.

in comic oasis in june, if its after june 7th i cant come
(May. 05, 2011  3:48 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  2:53 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  12:54 AM)OblivionX Wrote: this tournament will be awesome!!! i'm proud of you ink

Thanks bud. Smile Hope to see you in the finals.

sorry Ink. and oblivion but im going to be da winner!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE THE MARIO HATED HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch wat ur saying little boy imma win
(May. 05, 2011  3:01 AM)Guardian Wrote: Anyone who has broken launchers bring them because i will try the best i can to fix them
for FREE!!

hey do you have a wd or wb tip i can burrow for the tournament, or an earth fusion wheel?
you all need to stop joking your selfs i'm winning this Grin

as i said in my first comment BEWARE THE MARIO HATED HERO plus i've only in total lost 2 times as a blader so heheheha if ya think you gonna win
as i said in my first comment BEWARE THE MARIO HATED HERO plus i've only in total lost 2 times as a blader so heheheha if ya think you gonna win
[/quote]
dude bro stop spamming
move me up to for sure

I also have a BB-107 attack stadium that i will bring
(May. 07, 2011  12:31 AM)LionsRoar Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  12:14 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote: as i said in my first comment BEWARE THE MARIO HATED HERO plus i've only in total lost 2 times as a blader so heheheha if ya think you gonna win
dude bro stop spamming

im not trying to spam
also just wondering dose anyone have a SD tip mine was destroyed on my b day by my rock eagle 100wd still wondering again do i need a team for this tournament and that's how to quote right
(May. 07, 2011  12:58 AM)flaming aries Wrote: move me up to for sure

I also have a BB-107 attack stadium that i will bring

That's great! Hope to see you there!
I posted a new thread in the General forum. I want to see if wecan have another BeyDays tournament. Check it out!
(May. 06, 2011  2:21 AM)Guardian Wrote: Can all you guys stop spamming
we don't need to full this thread with comments like that

hey guardian instead of the earth fusion wheel do you have a basalt fusion wheel and wd tip i can burrow
Nevada isn't West enough! Come to California! LOL I'm not going to be able to make it. Oh well maybe next year...
(May. 03, 2011  6:22 PM)Ink. Wrote: The Best in the West

Time: Registration begins at 10am and ends at 11am
Date: May 28
Venue: Maximum Comics (Henderson location)
Fee: $5 (Or $10 for Blader Passport)
Format: Round Robin

The tournament will take around 4-5 hours. There will be free play in the registration hour, feel free to bring any Stadium you want! For concerned parents, contact me at burnpheonix13@yahoo.com.

Attendees:
Ink.
LionsRoar
bladerJAKS
rockariesmaster
Guardian
FRO$TY
DRANZ3R
OblivionX
TheDarkPisces
BeatLynx-Z
FlamingAries
Masker Kai
Stamina Blazer

Total: 13

Maybe List:
DarkFoxKing
Sasukia
Bear
torchfireblaze
Total: 4

Prizes: Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx, Big Bang Pegasis F : D, Fang Leone 130W2D, L Drago Destroy F : S!

Raffle Prizes: Flame Byxis 230WD and Basalt Horogium 145WD! (Tickets are $5.)

Big thanks to Deikailo, Kai-V, and Justin at Maximum Comics!
THE MESSAGE is for who are attending the tournament

Since I will be recording this and putting this on youtube
if anyone is not comfortable being filmed then just PM or have any questions
Thank you Smile
Ink, if you have a webcam, laptop, and wifi, I'm going to teach you how to livestream.
Hey Ink put fro$ty and me on the maybe list because
family issues came up don't want to get into details Unhappy
(May. 11, 2011  12:11 AM)Guardian Wrote: Hey Ink put fro$ty and me on the maybe list because

damn sucks
(May. 13, 2011  2:21 AM)Fang.Leone Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  12:11 AM)Guardian Wrote: Hey Ink put fro$ty and me on the maybe list because

damn sucks

sorry guard and frost but im sure that this aint anywhere as important so whatever it is sorry from BLDRJAKS
Can i enter i just heard about this.
put me on the maybe list
horogium and I will win this tourniment
(May. 14, 2011  6:19 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: horogium and I will win this tourniment

dude im not trying to spam but we need to stop typing that AND save the smack for the tournament
do you haf to register online
(May. 15, 2011  6:12 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: do you haf to register online

Just say you're coming (which you did) and come.
Lets do this Ink. I have a feeling this will be a fun tournament.
Hey also I was wondering about the prizes. Does 1st place get 2 4d beys?
Also I was wondering if any of you had hms launchers if you do plz bring them in the tourney and alos if any of you have 4d beys for sale.
I'm sellin Beys. What Beys from the Maximum Series do you guys want?
(May. 16, 2011  2:12 AM)Ink. Wrote: I'm sellin Beys. What Beys from the Maximum Series do you guys want?

I think you should look into screw capricorn