Help make beyblade an Olympic sport

I have seen people make petitions before on this and I totally agree with them. BEYBLADE SHOULD BE AN OLYMPIC SPORT!!!

Sign my petition: 
https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/463/466/839/
I mean i love beyblade but,this is too much,it isn't a sport ,it's a toy/hobby
If Taekwondo can make it,no reason Beyblade can't ?
We've been over this many times before, the answer is no. No matter how much we want it, it will never happen. We as a community aren't enough signatures, even if reaching the goal of the petition somehow worked which might not be the case.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Make-Be...t=Olympics

This thread already tried before and failed.
It will be tough for beyblade to become an olympic sport, or even to grow to the scale of e-sports like Dota or LoL because a lot of it comes from the mechanical and structural design of how players customize their beyblades.

I think for it to grow, skills will have to be involved so people can actually improve their beyblade by training more just like sports or e-sports. That means the nature of beyblade will have to be changed so that people can actually train to improve their skills instead of just basing it on the combination of their parts. For example, we are discussing (discussion is here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Future-...pid1479243) about revolutionising beyblade with a technology that can allow it to fly or so people can actually control their beyblade and not leaving them to luck.
Honestly its a bit stupid for a sport based around using toys and seeing which is will last longer
(Nov. 24, 2018  10:46 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Honestly its a bit stupid for a sport based around using toys and seeing which is will last longer

Actually,that is wrong.You can knock beys out.You can also burst beys in this era of beyblade burst.But you are sort of right.It might be idiotic to have a sport with toys.
Actually it isn't just "toys" and depending on "luck" if it was that true someone that doesn't even know anything about Beyblade, could be the best there is! It's about stratigeys and perfecting your launch and finding a combo that is competitive, but it has a flaw . That's the reason wy G3 and Sr3 are band, because they have no flaws.That's the balance between everything . Hs can be countered by Bl with x'. Hs can counter Ah. Ah can counter Bl. It's what makes Beyblade fun! Predicting what someone else is going to use and than countering it makes you feel so good when you guess right! But the burst factor, when you feel like you just won the lottery, with your attack tipe zipping into Ah with that flower pattern, and then bursting it, not by luck, but your stratigey and hard work of hours seeing how to counter it meets the world to you. So yes I diffenetly think it diserves

A spot in the olyimpic games, more than anything!
Making Beyblade a sport is one thing, but an olympic sport seems way too extreme.
This is a bit too far. We all love beyblade here, but Not to the olympic level. People would get bored fast.
Come on! At lease let us dream of a perfect world.
(Nov. 24, 2018  4:35 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: This is a bit too far. We all love beyblade here, but Not to the olympic level. People would get bored fast.

Exactly all of these people I assume are children think beyblade should be a sport which it isn't. It's a toy. There is no physical activity. If beyblade was a Olympic sport it would be about luck and patience which would be boring

(Nov. 24, 2018  10:48 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Come on! At lease let us dream of a perfect world.

A perfect world? Seriously you think if beyblade was a sport it would make the world a "perfect world". There is so many bad things in the world and you say making beyblade a sport would make it a perfect world
(Nov. 24, 2018  11:46 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2018  10:48 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Come on! At lease let us dream of a perfect world.

A perfect world? Seriously you think if beyblade was a sport it would make the world a "perfect world". There is so many bad things in the world and you say making beyblade a sport would make it a perfect world

Even little changes to improve something push it closer to perfection, and I think that's more what they're referring to. It's a dream of a more perfect world in their eyes, and a lot of the rest is more or less assumed to be fixed along the way.
An olympic sport based on the structural shape and fundamental physics of toy-tops? How? Why? Many already see it as just a hobby, but as an olympic sport? Tournaments are good enough, and the the meta is supported to specific beys like Revive Phoenix or Atomic. Many would find it noring.
Thank you.
I don't understand why people need Beyblade to be considered an Olympic sport, it just seems like a meaningless label only there to make it sound "cooler". I think it being just a hobby as well as having set tournaments from the WBO is fine as it is. Making it an olympic sports just over-complicates things, and who knows if it'll be as fun if it becomes this professional sport with furious competitors. It's not going to be like the anime and never will be, and I know that's what some who want this idea are thinking.
Look, I wasn't being serious when I said "perfect world" believe me there's a lot more important stuff to do before beyblade becomes a sport. I was just trying to say for the community how much we love Beyblade and how Beyblade brings us together as the WBO community, and how it being a sport can be one of the things we can do after making the world a better place. I understand your oppinion of Beyblade being a "toy" but it's so much more than spinning tops and "a game" it's what we bladers love and it hurts the community when you say it's so simple. So ya I guess it's kind of rediculace it being a Olympic sport, but I'd rather hear you say that than say Beyblade is a toy for kids.

Only a toy for kids is nothing close to what it is.
In my opinion, Beyblade doesn't require hours and hours of devotion and practice, while Olympic sports, such as Tae Kwon Do (as aforementioned), require much training (I have personal experience; after 3 years I only reached first degree black belt). I really hate to say this, but Beyblade is more "pay-to-win" than actual training.
Ir will better if we create own beys and we battle them
I think the thought process of these people is more along the lines of making it more popular, and making it an Olympic sport is just a means of getting people to play it. A lot of people are taking this way too seriously, and I think this is more symbolic than an actual wish.
Btw I signed the petition I agree it would be nice but beyblade would have to evolve a bit more for it to become a real sport but I believe it could happen
(Nov. 26, 2018  3:08 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Btw I signed the petition I agree it would be nice but beyblade would have to evolve a bit more for it to become a real sport but I believe it could happen

What petition did u sign I will sign it too
(Nov. 26, 2018  3:08 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Btw I signed the petition I agree it would be nice but beyblade would have to evolve a bit more for it to become a real sport but I believe it could happen

For it to be recognised as an official sport or a bigger scale competition it has to evolve, I agree with you. The current model of changing different combinations is still not enough.

(Nov. 25, 2018  11:27 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I think the thought process of these people is more along the lines of making it more popular, and making it an Olympic sport is just a means of getting people to play it. A lot of people are taking this way too seriously, and I think this is more symbolic than an actual wish.

I think it is a little far fetched for beyblade to become an olympic sport, but the scale of future developments of Beyblade could be comparative to Esports industry like DOTA or LoL competitions, which are like million dollar industries. The evolution of beyblade will have to come in the form of allowing people to practise and improve, kinda like drone races or like combat drones where people can dedicate time and effort to improve their skills as compared to current way of playing.
(Nov. 25, 2018  10:22 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: In my opinion, Beyblade doesn't require hours and hours of devotion and practice, while Olympic sports, such as Tae Kwon Do (as aforementioned), require much training (I have personal experience; after 3 years I only reached first degree black belt). I really hate to say this, but Beyblade is more "pay-to-win" than actual training.

This is what I meant, I agree with this completely. For beyblades to be recognised by more people as a sport it has to evolve. Newer technologies will have to be incorporated. This is what I have been trying to say in this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Future-...pid1479243

If this is something that makes sense I hope we can all work together to bounce ideas off each other and I will come up with a working prototype.
well i like the idea but to be honest,but for beyblade to even be recognised as a sport in itself is a herculean task.
first, all the aesthetics could go out, replaced for functionality. a lot of beyblade fans are in it for collection. that would kill it for most if not all of them.
second, the 'hobby' is currently centred around the manga/anime. as long as thats the case we don't have a lot of options when it comes to part diversity.sure we have a lot of parts, i couldn't list them all, but still theres only a handful of meta-useful parts right now or at any point in time.
third, for it to go further or 'evolve', we might need to have lots of bey-builders, kinda like having a shop for every neighbourhood all over the world where beyblade is played, thats just to make it a more diverse.
fourth, up until this point beyblade would be more of a competition between bey-builders rather than the person pulling the string. to make it more 'sporty'(sorry, no other way to put it) we might have to have different powered launchers. basically a low power, like the ones we have now, with no trouble in launching, a medium launcher, for young adults, requiring more arm strength for a higher output, and a high power launcher, for adults with very high power output and even more strain. this idea could also set up age categories, like weights in boxing etc.
also when i say hard to pull, i mean as hard as it could get to lift some weights
this would also allow for anime stadiums since higher power means more motion possibilities for beys( this is debatable ),
( ill scrap the numbering now)
now we have established arm strength as a factor, like arm wrestling, which could make it be considered as a sport( at least have more chances than it has now)
still introducing others could be better, having a wide variety of viable parts could also lead to formation of other strategies.
increasing point requirements could also work. having 'first to 20 points' matches to determine the winners would make stamina a factor.
all of this and a whole lot of other changes might give it an edge towards being called a sport. they are almost necessary. now you can probably understand, this requires funds the like of which might be expected from billionaires.
that is considering it will be received with as open hearts, by the rest of the world, as ours.
(sorry for the long post but wanted to cover everything in a single one)
People may say that Beyblade should be an Olympic sport because of strategy and launch strength being an athletic aspect. But both these arguments are still flawed even if good in theory. There are simply not enough, and there would never be enough parts to create a diverse and balanced meta, in Beyblade, there has always been a few, dominant combinations like currently, it is hS combos, last year there was mG and Ωuter. There can never be as many possibilities as a chessboard has so many possibilities, so there can never be true strategy. And launcher strength being an athletic aspect cannot be very viable for very long. Even if the launchers don't skip teeth if we launch too hard the beys would just self KO as shown in a video by the BBG (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YkhJR1X2Kk&t=619s) We must also consider the public opinion on Beyblade. Many adults may not even know what Beyblade is and many people who have had Beyblades as a kid consider it a kids toy/meme. When I brought my Beyblades to school it was apparent this was true. Beyblade, as it is now, will never become an Olympic sport and needs to give more control to the player over his/her bey to remotely be considered a sport.