Hellow Everone...meet me...Rik..From India

I blading from the age of 6 and now I am of 14.......Currently I possess a Basalt Horogium (Twisted Tempo), Diablo Nemesis and Death Quitzaquotel....My dream is to make a new Beyblade anime ....
Hoping Beyblades comes in Olympics...LOL...
Welcome to the WBO! Cute And ooh nice! Grin Good luck on increasing your collection. Smile

And as for Beyblade being a part of the Olympics, I wish! ;A;
Welcome to the WBO Rik, I started blading when I was blading when I was 6 years old to.
Welcome to the WBO. Smile I started blading in 2004/2005 and I´m now almost 18.
Hey, Rik. Welcome to WBO. It's always awesome to see new Indian members. So which city you live in? Maybe you could be in one of our 4 cities where tournament are hosted very often.

BTW there is also a new Beyblade Anime callled Beyblade Burst!! If you are interested do check it out!! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAKARA-...9%E3%83%88

Have fun here! and if you need any help, have question, want great combos or just want to chat about beys. Feel free to PM me!!
Is there any other tournament in Kolkata,West Bengal.....plz let me know...
(Sep. 20, 2016  2:12 AM)blake007 Wrote: Is there any other tournament in Kolkata,West Bengal.....plz let me know...

Yah...there are some tournaments we organise Hi there I am ARIJIT... Our next tournament would be in 30th sep in Kolkata, west Bengal.... For more information contact us in whatapp number -7059694251
(Sep. 20, 2016  2:12 AM)blake007 Wrote: Is there any other tournament in Kolkata,West Bengal.....plz let me know...

If you are looking for tournament in Kolkata, West Bengal, Well I am the host. We organise tournaments every month. If you want to come, kindly private message me here or send me your whatsapp number so that I can add you to the tournament group. Pleasure.