Hello everyone!

Hi, I'm Lav! I'm new to Beyblades(both the toys and the show) so I decided what better place to start than here on this forum. Now I've watched a bit Beyblade here and there but never sat down to really watch it cause I never made the time for it before. I just recently got into Beyblades though after receiving a fake one this past Saturday. Anyways after taking the time to actually looking into it I'm glad I gave it a chance and I look forward to collecting many more!
(Jun. 09, 2014  1:54 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: Hi, I'm Lav! I'm new to Beyblades(both the toys and the show) so I decided what better place to start than here on this forum. Now I've watched a bit Beyblade here and there but never sat down to really watch it cause I never made the time for it before. I just recently got into Beyblades though after receiving a fake one this past Saturday. Anyways after taking the time to actually looking into it I'm glad I gave it a chance and I look forward to collecting many more!
Hello, WELCOME TO THE WBO!!! Don't hesitate to check the fourms
I recommend trying Plastics, HMS, and MFB to find what suits you.
(Jun. 09, 2014  4:09 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I recommend trying Plastics, HMS, and MFB to find what suits you.

I probably will try Plastics and HMS but I like the appeal of MFB most so far. It'll probably end up making up a majority of my Bey collection if I collect all three types.
(Jun. 09, 2014  4:49 AM)Lavendeer Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2014  4:09 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I recommend trying Plastics, HMS, and MFB to find what suits you.

I probably will try Plastics and HMS but I like the appeal of MFB most so far. It'll probably end up making up a majority of my Bey collection if I collect all three types.

That's because it's most common, prevalent, and still produced.
Welcome to WBO, lavender, feel free to talk about MFB with me. I'm a really chatty person and is a total MFB fan even though I'm not allowed to collect them. I have totally no clue about the original series though and have no interest in both the original series and Zero G. MFB FOREVER!!! They just look so badass and cool. >:)
Welcome to the WBO!
@Riga kind of random, but why aren't you allowed to collect them?