Hell Testing

No..
Oki's tests show that Hell 145 is best.. :V
Well, I've been using and loving mf hell kerbecs 100mf, I really need to get to proper tests, but I've been busy with libra, but it seems very versatile (it can take down 230 reasonably often, but still handle ltsc's, outspin rs defenders, and survive against attack reasonably well), maybe it's just okay against everything, but it IS versatile, and seems to have good upper smash. Don't understand why it works better at 145 though, I've seen it fail consistently at anything lower, but maybe RF makes the difference).
RF and MF are not comparable because they act so differently so obviously you would get different types of results.
You would expect MF to beat all defense-combos, and stamina. The real definite control is placing it against attack types.
Eh, mfh vulcan 85mf has pretty horrid stamina tbh (losing to mfh libra bd145rs, even when shot to avoid it, ffs, though, that's possibly because when they eventually collide, libra just "stops" it), so far, I've found mf to work best with hell, as it doesn't spin share (this was vs mfh libra bd145rs again, compared to lldrago and MLD), though that's more for the mf thread. Anyway, I'm just saying that saying "hell works best at 145" as a blanket statement (rather than "hell +rf works best at 145"), is kinda risky :p

And being able to hurt 230 on a 100 track is noteworthy imo. I have to test properly, as I said, but I'm just suggesting others give it a try, no harm in that, right? Smile

(Vs 230, use the largest angle you can, and a sliding shot, obviously)

Edit: this combo is all in the launch, especially vs ltscs/230 stamina combos. I might have to set up a webcam or something, cos it's hard to explain, but w/o special launches, it's not great. To be honest I don't think it's quite top tier (it's wr v attack is pretty low), but considering a) attack is rare in tournaments, and b) it's surprisingly versatile, I'd definitely use it as a "sleeper" combo to catch an opponent our in a tourney. Even if they do pull out a low attacker (lldrago or vulcan at 85-100), you'd still have a chance of winning. What's more, given 230 is apparently rather popular right now, you're more likely to run into something like lld ch120rf, which can't get under hell well enough to reliably beat you.

EDIT: Okay, played around with it more, and it's totally outclassed by MLD 85MF. Still, I think it's a good use for Hell, and again, it can catch an opponent off guard (especially if they can't see your tip, and think it'll be rf). But yeah, I might test it properly next week mebbe..
Maybe they made the wheel a little to big if it keeps self KOing itself. Maybe you should test it for a destabilizing combo. From pictures and videos it seems if you put a 100 or120 track on hell and give it wide ball it could be a good destabilizing combo.
WB isn't good for destabilising. At least not that i've found.
Here are my testings:

Conditions:
LauncherGrip + Beylauncher
MFB Attack Stadium
Hell kerbecs shot with Sliding shoot
Both Launched at 100%
RF is Slightly Worn
HK = Hell Kerbecs
EB = Earth Bull

Hell Kerbecs 100RF Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS

(Feb. 04, 2011  1:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: WB isn't good for destabilising. At least not that i've found.

WB worked for my destabilizing combo Flame Giraffe D125WB, but you are the expert.
Didn't work when I tried it.
othellog i will test it Flame Giraffe D125WB vs Hell kerbecx ??????
That's not really what he was saying. Can you test Hell Cancer 100SF VS top tier defence please. Don't test against rubber defence bottoms cause they don't really show anything for how good they are.
(Feb. 04, 2011  10:17 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That's not really what he was saying. Can you test Hell Cancer 100SF VS top tier defence please. Don't test against rubber defence bottoms cause they don't really show anything for how good they are.
Standard Conditions

Hell Cancer 100SF Vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Earth Bull launched at 80%
Earth Bull Launched first

Hell Kerbecs don't Destabilize that much though, Hell is more like an attack wheel as it has a decent smash. Resulting Knock outs.
I am certain CS has equal stamina compared to WB..
Why even bother though? You can stick any wheel on 100SF and it can beat a defense type.. :V
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:45 AM)Dan Wrote: I am certain CS has equal stamina compared to WB..
Why even bother though? You can stick any wheel on 100SF and it can beat a defense type.. :V

So you want it to battle against a stamina type? Which one? I only have Burn and Earth Wheel.
Attack type too, bro.
MF Lightning LDrago 100/CH120RF
Burn.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:52 AM)Dan Wrote: Attack type too, bro.
MF Lightning LDrago 100/CH120RF
Burn.

I broke my Lightning Metal Wheel days ago :V. Buying a new one from AD. Mind if i test it against Burn Bull 100/145WD?
Yeah, got any other attack wheels?
Testing requested by Dan

Standard Conditions
Beylauncher + Launchergrip
Alternate shots each round

Hell Kerbecs 100SF Vs Burn Bull 100WD
Burn Bull 100WD: 8 Wins (1 KO 7 OS)
Hell Kerbecs 100SF: 2 Win (2 KO)
0 Draws
Hell Kerbecs 100SF win percentage: 20%

It seems that Burn Bull was the one Destabllizing Hell Kerbecs Confused.

Hell Kerbecs 100SF Vs Burn Bull 145WD
Burn Bull 145WD: 4 win (3 OS 1 KO)
Hell Kerbecs 100SF: 5 win (5 KO)
1 Draw
Hell Kerbecs 100SF win percentage: 50%
Sorry for the Nerco but I'm surprised that MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD hasn't been put on the competitive combos list as of yet. So I thought I'd contribute towards the testing.

Earth Mold 1 was used for all these tests.

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Earth Bull 85WD
Both WD's Mint, BD145 in Boost Mode.
WD's switched half way.
Hell shot first, Both at 100% using Beylauncher L/R.
All 10 Rounds in the MFB Attack Stadium.

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD: 10 wins (All by OS)
Earth Bull 85WD: 0 wins

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Earth Bull 90WD
(same conditions as previous)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD 10 wins (all by OS)
Earth Bull 90WD 0 wins

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Earth Bull AD145WD
Both WD's Mint, BD145 in Boost Mode.
WD's switched half way.
Alternatively shot, Both at 100% using Beylauncher L/R.
All 15 Rounds in the MFB Attack Stadium

MF Hell Kerbecs 12 wins (1 by KO 11 by OS)
Earth Bull AD145WD 3 wins (all by OS)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Earth Bull 145WD
(Same conditions as previous, but only 10 rounds)

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD 9 wins (1 by KO, 8 by OS)
Earth Bull 145WD 1 win (won by OS)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS MF Earth Bull 230D
(Same conditions as previous but 15 rounds)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD 10 wins (All by OS)
MF Earth Bull 230D 5 wins (All by OS)

The Burn Metal wheel used for this testing was mold 1.

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Burn Bull 85WD
(All conditions same as previous, but only 10 rounds)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD 9 wins (All by OS)
Burn Bull 85WD 1 win (by OS)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS MF Burn Bull AD145WD
(Same conditions as previous but 15 rounds instead)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD 13 wins (5 wins by KO, 8 wins by OS)
MF Burn Bull AD145WD 2 wins (both wins by OS)

This is all the testing I've done for today, I have a day off tomorrow so I'll finish of the Burn testing with 145 and 230. I'm also going to try stamina tests using CS on Hell Kerbecs aswell.
Did you mean 230WD or really 230D ? Also, could you test it against Basalt combinations as well ?
I used 230D It seems to fair better than WD, But I can test 230WD also. I will also test it against Basalt combos as well.
Yeah, curious as to how it does against mfh basalt aquario/bull 230cs, and results for mfh hell kerbecs bd145cs would be super cool, if you have time.
I can tell you now that MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS has no chance lol. I'll try do as much as possible tomorrow.
Wow more testing is showing liek Hell is the immortal wheel.. Can anyone test hell as destabiliser? If they did then my bad.
Which has no chance? If you mean basalt, do test, that combo is surprising hard to OS