Aug

Heavens Judgment Day

Fremont, CA
Tournament Results
Irvington Community Park
41885 Blacow Road
  We meet at the hedge on the far side of the big grassy field.
12:00 PM on 08/25/2019
Hosted by
  ZYeYO
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Host
ZYeYO

Event Schedule
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Registration & Free-play
11:30 AM - 11:45 AM: Bracket Set-up
11:45 AM - 12:00 PM: Announcements
12:00 PM: Tournament Starts

Tournament Spot
We meet at the hedge on the far side of the big grassy field.

Free Parking
park in the parking lot or street side parking close the parks grassy field.

Prizes
To be announced at the tournament.
1st place gets first choice of the prize pool.
2nd place gets second choice.
3rd place gets the remaining prize.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Absolutely Dabulous, darling!
I'm not joining because I live on the other side of the US, but why is there a $5 fee for this tournament? Tournaments are supposed to be free to join because of the PayPal issue. Is it a mistake or is it supposed to be a venue fee? I'm guessing the former because venue fees are usually for indoor places.
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:45 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm not joining because I live on the other side of the US, but why is there a $5 fee for this tournament? Tournaments are supposed to be free to join because of the PayPal issue. Is it a mistake or is it supposed to be a venue fee? I'm guessing the former because venue fees are usually for indoor places.

What's the PayPal issue? I never heard of it.
From what I understand, the $5 venue fee is to help pay for the prize pool. It's free entry if you have a blader passport, or $5 if you don't. At least, that's how I interpreted it when I first started.
(Aug. 07, 2019  10:40 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:45 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm not joining because I live on the other side of the US, but why is there a $5 fee for this tournament? Tournaments are supposed to be free to join because of the PayPal issue. Is it a mistake or is it supposed to be a venue fee? I'm guessing the former because venue fees are usually for indoor places.

What's the PayPal issue? I never heard of it.
From what I understand, the $5 venue fee is to help pay for the prize pool. It's free entry if you have a blader passport, or $5 if you don't. At least, that's how I interpreted it when I first started.

As of right now, the WBO PayPal account is being reviewed by PayPal because of how much money is going in and out of the account. They think it's suspicious, so they're checking it out. The money form the tournament fees usually goes to the WBO PayPal account so they can pay Organizers back to make it easier to get prizes or for things like giveaways and paying for the site. Since the account isn't able to give or receive money right now, tournament fees are supposed to be disabled.
I live 23 minutes away from the Tournament, so I participated!

oh thank you for catching that
I AM USING A SUPER SECRET ULTRA WEAPON
Can you use Fakes and Takara Tomy beys?
(Aug. 10, 2019  7:01 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Can you use Fakes and Takara Tomy beys?

Fakes: no
TT: yes
Cool nice . I think i can be there this is so awesome dudes .
If you are registered online, do you still need to open your account page when you arrive?
(Aug. 12, 2019  9:07 AM)Ghostly Wrote: If you are registered online, do you still need to open your account page when you arrive?

I think so, it's probably best to do that anyway just to make sure that everything runs as smoothly as possible and the event starts on time Smile
I found that you can put Sprizen in non-burst mode by setting the disk a little off when putting the layer on. Of course, that would be cheating. Since i'm about to host a tournament, what other ways can I look out for ways to cheat and prevent them?

I'm referring to the light up one. And I meant Spryzen Smile

Spryzen S2 from the rip fire starter pack
Is there a minimum age for this tournament? My son loves Beyblades but not sure if I should sign him up.
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:27 PM)ChoZsprigganKid Wrote: Is there a minimum age for this tournament?  My son loves Beyblades but not sure if I should sign him up.

Nope. All ages are welcome!
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:27 PM)ChoZsprigganKid Wrote: Is there a minimum age for this tournament?  My son loves Beyblades but not sure if I should sign him up.

Nope. All ages are welcome!
I'm a 6mth old baby with Spriggan.Oval.Quake as my go-to Beyblade combo. Can I register the tournament to give people free wins in the tournament?
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:23 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Nope. All ages are welcome!
I'm a 6mth old baby with Spriggan.Oval.Quake as my go-to Beyblade combo. Can I register the tournament to give people free wins in the tournament?

Someone, please do this.
The "Join Tournament" button is not working can someone fix it please?
How long does the tournament last? My son loves to watch Beyblades but we won’t be able to get there until 2ish. He would love it.
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:51 AM)ruyehara Wrote: How long does the tournament last? My son loves to watch Beyblades but we won’t be able to get there until 2ish. He would love it.

Around 4 or 5 hours
Clicking on "join tournament" is not working. Can we register at the tournament site?
(Aug. 25, 2019  5:25 PM)ollie_burst Wrote: Clicking on "join tournament" is not working. Can we register at the tournament site?

Yep! Just be sure to be there by 11:00 to 11:30
How much beys do you need to bring?