Have you ever been?

Have you ever been injured by your beyblades? I just got a lovely gash down the side off my foot from a Dranzer F...
yeah man it's super cool, i love the danger it makes this game way cooler and more appealing to an older audience
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah man it's super cool, i love the danger it makes this game way cooler and more appealing to an older audience

Makes you feel like a dangerous person does it? You know me on the playground jumping off swings shooting HMS blades at passing little kids! lol
no i was making fun of someone who posted about this before

i've hurt myself playing because i didn't follow the safety instructions, my own fault
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: no i was making fun of someone who posted about this before

i've hurt myself playing because i didn't follow the safety instructions, my own fault

Oh okay. I have seen someone try to shoot people with HMS blades cause they got mad. It was pretty bad.
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:43 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: no i was making fun of someone who posted about this before

Oh okay. I have seen someone try to shoot people with HMS blades cause they got mad. It was pretty bad.

these people are idiots
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:43 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote:

these people are idiots

Yes, they are.

The best part about the whole thing was when some kid picked up a brand new DEMS and just started to walk away.
yes i always cut my fingers but hey, anything to make me look more rugged is fine with me
Yeah when i was playing around with my HMS blades I went to grab it and the attack ring hit my knuckle really hard man it caned heaps.
Alot of times. How did u get a gash from Dranzer F???
(Aug. 20, 2008  6:33 AM)Sega Wrote: Yeah when i was playing around with my HMS blades I went to grab it and the attack ring hit my knuckle really hard man it caned heaps.

My Driger V2 does that ;_;
(Aug. 20, 2008  6:47 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Alot of times. How did u get a gash from Dranzer F???

It got hit outta the stadium, did that thing beyblades usually do on carpet(that whole stay in one spot and right before they stop spinning they roll.) which hit my foot. It must have been at just the right angle or something.

Speechless

Anyway, I've hurt myself while launching with the stupid Catapult Grip. The Launcher is level with the handle (unlike the Customize Grip, which has the launcher lower than the handle), so when the Winder is pulled, if your thumb isn't out of the way, the Beyblade gouges your skin while being launched.
...if that made any sense.

Just plain picking up a Beyblade can be painful, though.
Most of the time I just grab from the bottom of the Beyblade.
(Aug. 20, 2008  2:44 PM)Grey Wrote:

Speechless

Anyway, I've hurt myself while launching with the stupid Catapult Grip. The Launcher is level with the handle (unlike the Customize Grip, which has the launcher lower than the handle), so when the Winder is pulled, if your thumb isn't out of the way, the Beyblade gouges your skin while being launched.
...if that made any sense.

Just plain picking up a Beyblade can be painful, though.

yeah it does I did the same thing....

Got cut alot of times....
(Aug. 20, 2008  12:41 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2008  6:47 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Alot of times. How did u get a gash from Dranzer F???

It got hit outta the stadium, did that thing beyblades usually do on carpet(that whole stay in one spot and right before they stop spinning they roll.) which hit my foot. It must have been at just the right angle or something.

You might also want to check the plastic for dents. Sometimes, if it gets hit, it'll form a small sharp edge somewhere.
Oh man...one day I was blading against my brother with a trygle.
Spring activate=Big cut right next to my eye...OW!!!
You're lucky, it could've blinded you. That's why they say not to lean over the stadium during battles. Also, Driger V2 has a habit of leaping out of penalty pockets. Very dangerous.
I got nailed in the foreheard after leaning over the stadium...
Ya um...I didn't have a stadium so I used a lid I think 2FT by 1Ft and the trygle was hit and sent sliding when the spring activated and because it was flat it spring off of the lid and hit me...lol
Within 12 hours of buying my first Beyblade, Dragoon Storm, I cracked one of my fingernails open. I don't think I've gotten another injury, though I believe that I had a Dranzer F that had clips prone to flying out and cutting people.
I've gotten minor injuries like really small cuts that hurt but the cut near my eye hurt the most.
A wyborg exploded into my eye once. Apart from that, im very wise and never manage to hurt myself with Beyblades, apart from Flash Leopard 2 in left-spin...
Damn that must've hurt
Just cut open my hand with Master Dranzer Unhappy
(Aug. 20, 2008  4:54 PM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2008  12:41 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote:

You might also want to check the plastic for dents. Sometimes, if it gets hit, it'll form a small sharp edge somewhere.

I'll do that. Thanks for the idea (For real.)

Latest injury...DEMS flying out of the stadium and hitting me in the mouth I think I chipped a tooth.
Sidenote:Never let a 5 year old use DEMS, ever.