Have you ever been?

That was really cleverTongue_out_wink LOL Grin
I once launched my blade at my cat only to find that he atacked it, draged it outside, and threw it in my pool. (he tends to throw mice in there too)
lol, that's what you get for bullying your pet XD
Just joking. But seriously, my cousin's cat attacked my blade once. They seem to like pouncing on spinning tops.
Yeah my cat does that whenevr I blade in my room, and she likes to sit in my stadiums so i have to stack them up.
What is it with cats and beyblades? I mean, the cats are just fascinated by them... Either that, or they see them as the enemy and try to destroy them XD
(Aug. 28, 2008  8:12 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: What is it with cats and beyblades? I mean, the cats are just fascinated by them... Either that, or they see them as the enemy and try to destroy them XD

I think it's that fact that cats see them as their enemy. And Pichu my cat only sleeps in my vortex stadium. So much so that I bought a second one and put a small towel in my first one so I don't disturm him when I want to blade.
Well, the Vortex stadium is quite large so that's understandable. And you're probably right about cat's seeing them as the enemy. Cat's are very territorial, but not noticably so, like dogs.
Lol, my cat likes my Bladebreakers stadium so I put all my blades in it so she would stop going in there as much, even though she still tries to. But we should probly get back on topic?
Erm, yeah
My blade just grazed my knuckles Pinching_eyes_2
It burns...
What is it with you, your blades and them grazing your knuckles?

Are you punching them while they are spinning or?
I dunno how it happens, but it ALWAY does. I need to get some gloves XD
Oh yeah good point... hmm, before I had used 2 beyblades now I only have one. The other one the tip and the atack ring cracked so I threw it against a door to demonstrate to my friend that only the weight ring would survive. (it did thank god! But not from hitting the wall! )

Well it just so happened that my little sister walked into my room right when I threw it. She was going to tell me it was time for dinner. Well she gets nailed in the face. Runs to my Dad who in turn takes a mallet to my cracked blade. (luckily he didn't know I still had galman)

He then threw out the tiny little pieces which I then looked though to find my weight disk =D
Wow, nailed in the face? Sorry, but I'd laugh until I cried.
It's a shame about your other blade though
Dang, your Dads sounds kinda mean, why couldn't he just yell at you?
(Aug. 28, 2008  8:41 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Wow, nailed in the face? Sorry, but I'd laugh until I cried.
It's a shame about your other blade though

ehh, The AR and BB were cracked to begin with. It just so happened that it got destroyed rather than peacefully retired.
lol, fair enough. I'd have kept it for novelty purposes
Why would you throw anything against a wall to see if it would survive the impact? Are you going to have to throw it at a wall at any point in order to use it?

Geez, it's like dropping a cell phone in a pool to see if it would float. >_>

(no offense to you, James)
Like my friend who jumped in the pool with his cell phone in his pocket.....got a new phone and then did the same thing.

So my Dragoon stadium now has a hole all the way through the wall. DEMS wanted my older brothers knee cap.
DEMS always gets what it wants.
(Aug. 29, 2008  2:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: DEMS always gets what it wants.

Pretty much.

I put food in the box where my DEMS is so that when I take it out it doesn't eat my hand.....XD
I'm amazed by how many people have managed to cut themselves with Beyblades. The Wyborg thing was a freak incident and was a complete one off (Hurt though). Flash Leopard 2s AR in Left spin hurts my fingers and knuckles slightly, but not to the point of getting dangerous cuts like you guys. How hard are you guys launching your Beyblades to get such cuts?
(Aug. 29, 2008  2:51 AM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: I'm amazed by how many people have managed to cut themselves with Beyblades. The Wyborg thing was a freak incident and was a complete one off (Hurt though). Flash Leopard 2s AR in Left spin hurts my fingers and knuckles slightly, but not to the point of getting dangerous cuts like you guys. How hard are you guys launching your Beyblades to get such cuts?

Its not always how hard you lunch them, sometimes the plastic gets chipped or beat up to the point where there are sharp edges on it.
I'm really surprised too by the amount of people with stories of beyblades hurting them.

The worst thing that's happened to me, was having the side of my finger hit by a phantom fox CWD, and the pain only lasted like 10 minutes.

I can vouch for the sharp edges that may develop through use on Attack Rings though.
Beyblades with smash attack ARs really cane if they connect with your knuckles
AR: Metal Spring
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Metal Flat Core

This hurts....