Have you ever been?

Doctor: How did you do this?
ChozenBlader: I was playing with my spinning top, and a chunk of metal attacked my testicles

XD
Doctor:.......A spining top.....(HAHAHAHHA) erm....I mean. Lets take a look at this.
OK guys, that's enough now. :\
(Aug. 23, 2008  8:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK guys, that's enough now. :\

Oh, alright then XD
i was making a new video and the beyblade got knocked out of the stadium and hit my B@!!S
One of those illegal fake WDs with all the spikes broke in battle and like left a decent sized scratch on my face, this was one of the deciding factors that made me RAGE agaisnt illegal fake parts.
(Aug. 24, 2008  3:16 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: i was making a new video and the beyblade got knocked out of the stadium and hit my B@!!S

Woah, beyblades seem to enjoy hitting below the belt XD
Quote:(Yesterday 02:16 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:
i was making a new video and the beyblade got knocked out of the stadium and hit my B@!!S

Woah, beyblades seem to enjoy hitting below the belt

And under the eyes!!!

Well my experience is so: Once me and my friend were playing in a steel baking plate(had no stadium) and then suddenly his phantom fox popped up and hit my knuckles. It hurt surprizingly(I can stand much pain) but when that happened I got so pissed.
It's metal... It would hurt XD
yeah... I still wasnt expecting it to hurt. And what I just thought when it hit me was: S**t This is TOY and im bleeding!!!
My blades make me bleed on a regular basis... Come to think of it, my knuckles are actually the place that I get cuts on the most.
Are you serious? They make you BLEED? You must not be using them right.
Nope, they make me bleed a lot. Driger V2 and Dragoon V2 just cane my knuckles though.
Master Dranzer's AR makes me bleed a lot. I also get friction burns from the launcher if I don't hold it correctly XD
you're doing it wrong
I used to cut myself (no they were accidents) back when I first started playing because I was holding the shooter incorrectly. But I've never been cut by a Beyblade, unless it was a faker baker, then well I guess so. But I don't like faker bakers, they could be painted with lead paint, or have faulty magnets and stuff.
(Aug. 26, 2008  8:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're doing it wrong

You mean when I get friction burns? If so, I know that XD It happens when I'm holding the launcher in a dodgy way
I just hurt my foot today... It was REALLY stupid!!! I tried to put my foot in the stadium while i launched my dark effigy hms. It hurt alot. I just wanted to test the strength of it.
Today, my Driger V2 launched my Dranzer V2 out of the stadium and it hit me just above my upper lip. It hurts badly
(Aug. 27, 2008  8:30 PM)roggi19 Wrote: I just hurt my foot today... It was REALLY stupid!!! I tried to put my foot in the stadium while i launched my dark effigy hms. It hurt alot. I just wanted to test the strength of it.

Serious
What would possess you to do this?
I've never been hurt by a beyblade. Well, there wqas this one time when me and my friend were playing 3-4 years ago on a table... He knocked my blade out of the stadiium and it flew right into my nuts...

Who knew beyblading was a sport where you needed a cup?!
Many people get hit in the nargs XD
Quote:What would possess you to do this?

Three things:
Me owning a beyblade
Me being stupid
Me doing something stupid
lol, I think a lot of us have done something pretty stupid with a blade at some point.
Yeah... I think this will be the only stupid thing ive done that ill mention here.

Believe me! Theres more!...Tongue_out_wink
I could write a book. I once tried target practise... on a table... next to an open window. I had to retrieve my blade from my front yard XD