Hasbro's Beyblade Burst mobile game and part name changes revealed

Hm.
I wish the MFB game still existed. All my codes are gone in waste
Awesome finally a Beyblade game ! I hope release it for Android
(Aug. 13, 2016  2:16 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2016  1:22 AM)LdragoWolfe Wrote: Stoked. So so so stoked.

The games really fun and where have ya been?

Looks like Hasbro has something cool to work with in their hands, I have much faith. And I've been on a journey defeating Face Hunters in the Beyblade dimension, dude! You wouldn't believe how awful the wifi is there Uncertain/
Not very fond of it since it's similar to the BeyWarriors and BeybladeBattles.com (which I love) so I'm not expecting so much from it. Although I will give it a try haha. Kinda wish it was more of a collection kind of app, maybe insert your codes and you can see your collection, etc.
(Aug. 14, 2016  8:45 AM)LdragoWolfe Wrote: Looks like Hasbro has something cool to work with in their hands, I have much faith. And I've been on a journey defeating Face Hunters in the Beyblade dimension, dude! You wouldn't believe how awful the wifi is there Uncertain/

Lol
The Google Play Store App is out! BEYBLADE BURST app is the name. There's a typo in the name choices where it says Magificent instead of Magnificent.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rise&hl=en
Still not back on the iOS App Store.
Thank you Barreto for the notice! Downloading the app right now!
(Aug. 17, 2016  12:16 AM)Barreto Wrote: The Google Play Store App is out! BEYBLADE BURST app is the name. There's a typo in the name choices where it says Magificent instead of Magnificent.

Sweet, thanks for the update! Grin
(Aug. 17, 2016  12:16 AM)Barreto Wrote: The Google Play Store App is out! BEYBLADE BURST app is the name. There's a typo in the name choices where it says Magificent instead of Magnificent.

Omg wow thanks for saying something!
It works now, so fun!!!!
Really weird. I guess this confirms that the IOS app wasn't quite an accidental release. I wonder why they choose to release it now.
Oh God YES. Time to download it. :'D
Sweet. Now I get to be super confused on part names because I'm in the process of learning what currently exists! Woo.

Joking aside, these have some odd name changes. The obvious change from Death to Doom is perfectly fine imo, but the rest are weird lol.

Thanks for the post, I'll go download the app now.

Thanks For the Update.
I am getting white screen on Startup of the app. Is anyone experiencing the same ?
(Aug. 17, 2016  6:04 AM)Burst Wrote: Thanks For the Update.
I am getting white screen on Startup of the app. Is anyone experiencing the same ?

Check if your device is supported: http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/brands/beyblade
Can't wait to see when these actually hit store shelves. Smile
Hm, somehow it automatically downloaded the French version on my phone instead of the English version. There are some mistakes but I suppose it is that much closer to a real release, knowing that they are ready for different provinces already.

It still says that new stock will be available in six days, but I doubt this is actually representative of real toy store stock.

The app is also clearly labelled as being for kids age 6 to 8...
(Aug. 17, 2016  8:03 AM)Barreto Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2016  6:04 AM)Burst Wrote: Thanks For the Update.

Check if your device is supported: http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/brands/beyblade

Oh I have got the problem fixed. Thanks Again Smile

(Aug. 17, 2016  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, somehow it automatically downloaded the French version on my phone instead of the English version. There are some mistakes but I suppose it is that much closer to a real release, knowing that they are ready for different provinces already.

It still says that new stock will be available in six days, but I doubt this is actually representative of real toy store stock.

The App states that new stock will be available in 6 days ? Oh I missed that part I guess ?
I did checkout the English Version. Is it mentioned there also ? I just checked out the game nothing more deep if there was something.
"New stock" as in stock in the in-game store, as that changes every week. It's completely unrelated to the release of the toyline, so I hope people will avoid the confusion there, haha.
(Aug. 17, 2016  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, somehow it automatically downloaded the French version on my phone instead of the English version. There are some mistakes but I suppose it is that much closer to a real release, knowing that they are ready for different provinces already.

6 to 8, if it's the real target according to hasbro, we can say goodbye to official tournaments Unhappy
(Aug. 17, 2016  8:36 PM)TheSecondDeath Wrote:

6 to 8, if it's the real target according to hasbro, we can say goodbye to official tournaments Unhappy

Hasbro events have always had really poor age restrictions anyways, I doubt they would lower it even further to eight. Hopefully, that is. Smile
Friendly reminder that our events will always be all-ages. Smile

Very few people around from the early days, but when I was 14–15 I organized a huge petition to Hasbro to open free-age Beyblade tournaments and frequently wrote them letters and encouraged others to also write to them. This situation almost assuredly lead to the founding of the WBO, and we'll always be here to provide competitive Beyblade play to Bladers of any age!
This has probably been asked before, but for anyone on Android, are the Layers black? On my game the layers are black and sort of translucent.
(Aug. 17, 2016  10:52 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: This has probably been asked before, but for anyone on Android, are the Layers black? On my game the layers are black and sort of translucent.

This is actually a error, reload your game and the assets should load fully!
(Aug. 17, 2016  11:07 PM)Rakaon Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2016  10:52 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: This has probably been asked before, but for anyone on Android, are the Layers black? On my game the layers are black and sort of translucent.

This is actually a error, reload your game and the assets should load fully!

It happens 50/50. Sometimes when I launch, I get Black beys. The others, they are fine. Weird.