Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Apr. 20, 2020  2:25 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:55 PM)bladekid Wrote: Does your dC3 really tank hits from JJ? That seems really hard to believe tbh as not even tS4 can do that against things like JA.Bl.X' too well. Also I've found dC3 to kinda soft counter N3 on the right setups because of the spring gimmick, but maybe mine is just bad attack wise. Dread core has better stamina than the revive core if we are talking just the cores, and the revive armor has better stamina than the Dread armor. Thats what I meant, sorry if it was confusing.

Sorry, I probably should have specified. C3 easily gets knocked out, but it doesn't get bursted easily. I don't have N3 personally, but I do have tN which should work the same. Supposedly, the spring gimmick doesn't work because of how N3/tN is shaped, so it catches right onto the gaps in C3. I think I understand what you mean with the dP4 and rP4 stuff now.
But like even still, dC3 should be getting burst way more easily. it's probably your Br with high burst resistance but really low KO resistance. If you launch it right and use the right setup, dC3 has a pretty good chance against N3 at least for me.
Cosmic Valtryek Outer Rise-H

(Apr. 20, 2020  10:46 PM)jagzz0604 Wrote: Does anyone have a good pegasus combo burst I mean like the gachi chip pegasus and storm burst combo im going to have a pegasus combo deck bey no3 is choz sprigan stock combo for now

This is  hasbro thread
oh carp my bad im new here but I do need a good requm combo
Which Bearing Drive is better for Caynox C3 7 Bearing?
Hasbro or Takara Tomy?
(Apr. 25, 2020  9:34 PM)ohninjaplease Wrote: Which Bearing Drive is better for Caynox C3 7 Bearing?
Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

If you use Takara Tomy’s, you will break your Caynox C3 Layer. You can only use Hasbro’s.
(Apr. 25, 2020  9:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  9:34 PM)ohninjaplease Wrote: Which Bearing Drive is better for Caynox C3 7 Bearing?
Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

If you use Takara Tomy’s, you will break your Caynox C3 Layer. You can only use Hasbro’s.

you wont break it, it's slopes will just make it worse. (i've done it, it also makes it an illegal combo)

i have a nepstrius n2, roctavor r3, a judgment joker, j5, and then a rock dragon d5. can someone make a combo pls that's good.
(Aug. 21, 2020  12:59 PM)Fafnir_F3 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  9:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you use Takara Tomy’s, you will break your Caynox C3 Layer. You can only use Hasbro’s.

you wont break it, it's slopes will just make it worse. (i've done it, it also makes it an illegal combo)

i have a nepstrius n2, roctavor r3, a judgment joker, j5, and then a rock dragon d5. can someone make a combo pls that's good.

Using a Hasbro driver on a TT layer makes both the layer and the driver illegal as they have both been damaged. Same goes for TT drivers on hasbro layers.
You should ask that question in the "Build Me a Combo #2" thread, here's the link to it:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...a+combo%21
Here's a broken combo for yall
Turbo spryzen outer atomic-s is the most broken defense combo for hasbro ever