Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

other than knuckle, what would be a good substitute for heavy and gravity. I was thinking central.
(May. 22, 2017  1:14 AM)KitsuneDraco Wrote: other than knuckle, what would be a good substitute for heavy and gravity. I was thinking central.

Actually, Central is mediocre. Spread or Down should work, and Force and Triple for attack types.
L2 ________ Variable is a pretty good combo.

Also, I kind of like Z2 Upper Quake.
(May. 22, 2017  3:07 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: L2 ________ Variable is a pretty good combo.

But this is for Hasbro's Beyblade Burst. Hasbro still hasn't released their version of L2 yet
I know, I was assuming if it came out, which it probably will since it is a very important bey in the anime.
(May. 22, 2017  3:12 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I know, I was assuming if it came out, which it probably will since it is a very important bey in the anime.

It will, but not for a long time at this rate. Plus Hasbro tends to make a few changes which can severely impact a part's performance so we can't make any assumptions for this list.
Any good jaggy combos?
Also, any good stamina/defense hybrids?
The best of my knowledge is d2-G-D
(May. 26, 2017  9:25 AM)anime lord Wrote: Any good jaggy combos?

Jaggy us outclasssed by accel/zephyr/Xtreme/ variable
D2 is banned so in takara replace with Neptune and Hasbro replace with unicrest
(May. 26, 2017  10:06 AM)mj9 Wrote:

thx. Any suggestions on what Hasbro bey to get next? The only two that I have are D2 &R2.?

This is for Hasbro combos, he owns Hasbro beys
(May. 26, 2017  10:10 AM)anime lord Wrote:
(May. 26, 2017  10:06 AM)mj9 Wrote: Jaggy us outclasssed by accel/zephyr/Xtreme/ variable

thx. Any suggestions on what Hasbro bey to get next? The only two that I have are D2 &R2.?

Get the valtryek unicrest two pack

The Hasbro d2 isn't banned only the TT versions
(Jun. 07, 2017  3:29 PM)Jeramydraco Wrote:
(May. 26, 2017  10:06 AM)mj9 Wrote: Jaggy us outclasssed by accel/zephyr/Xtreme/ variable

The Hasbro d2 isn't banned only the TT versions

And even so, hasbro D2 got nerfed. So Unicrest is still his best option.
Odax Central Claw is decent what should I change
(Jun. 07, 2017  10:25 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Odax Central Claw is decent what should I change

The layer and disk they're both heavily outclassed
(Jun. 07, 2017  10:25 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Odax Central Claw is decent what should I change

Layers of Hasbro aren't really same as TT as Hasbro made many changes to it.

Odax is unbalanced and has quite a bit more recoil vs Odin and it's material is different too (bit softer plastic) so it has even less stamina due to increased friction.

From my knowledge
Y
U
K
Are best for Stamina

K2 for Defence (obviously lol. In TT, I think it and Baldur are best too for Defence)

Attack:-
V2
V
R
X
Are best

Have anyone tried Minoboros hasbro for Attack? It's TT counterpart is great for attack and it's stamina is good too (Though both of mine are unbalanced)

Maybe @[Kei]
(Jun. 07, 2017  10:37 PM)mj9 Wrote: [quote='amidamaru' pid='1381036' dateline='1496870742']
Odax Central Claw is decent what should I change

Neptune Spread/Yell Yeilding/Revolve/Defense and Drain Fafnir Spread/Yell Atomic/Revolve are similar, better combos. For Hasbro, Unicrest/Kerbeus/Ygdreion Knuckle/Heavy/Spread Zephyr/Revolve/Defense is best. Sorry to say, but all the parts are outclassed, Claw being outclassed by Revolve and Defense.
(Jun. 07, 2017  10:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2017  10:37 PM)mj9 Wrote:

Neptune Spread/Yell Yeilding/Revolve/Defense and Drain Fafnir Spread/Yell Atomic/Revolve are similar, better combos. For Hasbro, Unicrest/Kerbeus/Ygdreion Knuckle/Heavy/Spread Zephyr/Revolve/Defense is best. Sorry to say, but all the parts are outclassed, Claw being outclassed by Revolve and Defense.

This is Hasbro CC List thread lol.

So most are taking about HB only.

BTW try checking first post of this tread too. They aren't most super upto date combo but it's still very good
@[FIREFIRE CPB], I tried the Hasbro Minoboros briefly before our first Hasbro Only Burst Format event in April and wasn't impressed. But I wouldn't put too much stock into that because it was only a few rounds. Will be doing more Hasbro testing this weekend to prepare for our next Hasbro Only event coming up.
(May. 22, 2017  1:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 22, 2017  1:14 AM)KitsuneDraco Wrote: other than knuckle, what would be a good substitute for heavy and gravity. I was thinking central.

Actually, Central is mediocre. Spread or Down should work, and Force and Triple for attack types.

arent limited and magnum also good for attack?
(Jun. 09, 2017  1:13 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2017  1:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Actually, Central is mediocre. Spread or Down should work, and Force and Triple for attack types.

arent limited and magnum also good for attack?

Limited is only good with Valkyrie, and even then, Triple is a better option. Magnum is outclassed by Triple, as it weight too little, and it's weight is focused on the center.
(Jun. 09, 2017  1:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  1:13 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: arent limited and magnum also good for attack?

Limited is only good with Valkyrie, and even then, Triple is a better option. Magnum is outclassed by Triple, as it weight too little, and it's weight is focused on the center.

how is triple better than limited limited is heavier then triple.I thought magnum and triple have the same weight also i dont think centralised weight distribution is bad for attack.
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:04 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  1:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Limited is only good with Valkyrie, and even then, Triple is a better option. Magnum is outclassed by Triple, as it weight too little, and it's weight is focused on the center.

how is triple better than limited limited is heavier then triple.I thought magnum and triple have the same weight also i dont think centralised weight distribution is bad for attack.

1. Triple is barely different in weight.
2. Triple focuses weight on Valkyrie's 3 attack points.
3. Focusing outward allows harder hits, the whole point of an attack type.
4. Even so, weight is not the only thing that matters, and Limited's weight distribution is too wonky for anything other than Valkyrie, which has wear issues, so it is not used much.
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:27 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:04 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: how is triple better than limited limited is heavier then triple.I thought magnum and triple have the same weight also i dont think centralised weight distribution is bad for attack.

1. Triple is barely different in weight.
2. Triple focuses weight on Valkyrie's 3 attack points.
3. Focusing outward allows harder hits, the whole point of an attack type.
4. Even so, weight is not the only thing that matters, and Limited's weight distribution is too wonky for anything other than Valkyrie, which has wear issues, so it is not used much.

Oh i thought limited would be good with hasbro roktavor and hasbro roktavor R2 beacsuse it would focus the weight behind the contact points