[Hasbro]  Turbo Spryzen S4 Testing and Discussion

(May. 13, 2020  6:51 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: There has been a lot of discussion about the "3 Ts" of Hasbro, Turbo Achilles, Spryzen and Valtryek. Some people say they are the best Hasbro has to offer. So lets compare their attack power. Is Valtryek better than his balance brothers?

Draw rounds were repeated (there were just a few). SrS3 always first. TT stadium. Strong launches.

tV3
tA4
tS4
Overall: tV3: 10/20, tA4: 9/20, tS4: 11/20

X: 15/30, Hn: 15/30

Conclusion: All 3 beys are really strong and could win about 50% of the battles versus the defending Spryzen Requiem which is still top tier.

As a side result, we see that Hunter and Xtreme are on par. I would consider those the best attack tips.

Now, lets give some outsiders a chance: Jolt-S and Volcanic-S.

Jl-S and Vl-S
Conclusion: Vl-S goes directly to the tornado ridge and has no flower pattern. Jl-S doesn't have enough friction due to its star shape.

And now, the tier 6/7 of 10 beys from Bladekids Tier list:

H3, N3, X3
Conclusion: Those 3 attacker which are over average dont have a chance against the tier 9 SrS3.
Thanks for the tests. I would say tV3 is the best attack wise tbh. TS4 is the best in general by a good bit, and tA4 is a bit eh. Not bad just not anything super special. Definitely good in its own right. And personally, I don't consider N3 an attack type. It's more of a balance. I would probably put it a bit higher in hindsight just because it's a really good balance type but yeah. And same with H3, but that is considered more of an attack type so that honestly makes sense.

(May. 13, 2020  3:35 PM)Towndrunk Wrote:
(May. 13, 2020  6:51 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: There has been a lot of discussion about the "3 Ts" of Hasbro, Turbo Achilles, Spryzen and Valtryek. Some people say they are the best Hasbro has to offer. So lets compare their attack power. Is Valtryek better than his balance brothers?

Draw rounds were repeated (there were just a few). SrS3 always first. TT stadium. Strong launches.

tV3
tA4
tS4
Overall: tV3: 10/20, tA4: 9/20, tS4: 11/20

X: 15/30, Hn: 15/30

Conclusion: All 3 beys are really strong and could win about 50% of the battles versus the defending Spryzen Requiem which is still top tier.

As a side result, we see that Hunter and Xtreme are on par. I would consider those the best attack tips.

Now, lets give some outsiders a chance: Jolt-S and Volcanic-S.

Jl-S and Vl-S
Conclusion: Vl-S goes directly to the tornado ridge and has no flower pattern. Jl-S doesn't have enough friction due to its star shape.

And now, the tier 6/7 of 10 beys from Bladekids Tier list:

H3, N3, X3
Conclusion: Those 3 attacker which are over average dont have a chance against the tier 9 SrS3.

Good tests. We got our first shipment of TT beys yesterday after accumulating almost all 4 and 5 series hasbro beys over the previous 2 weeks.  I was expecting this hands down dominant performance of TT over hasbro and it wasn't really there.

No official recorded data in proper format but hasbro TS.00W.RS-H destroyed big bang genesis and dread bahamut(also had fafnir and the third bey from gt booster pack but didn't seem worth testing). It was about 50% against imperial dragon with the ignition and against lord spriggan with combinations of 0, 00, W, E, Bl, orbit, yard, octa, rise. Still waiting on second shipment with cho z booster for atomic,  ds, bearing.

So yea... I don't know what to make of that but turbo spryzen with decent set up is definitely competitive.
I guess my question is, in deck format for tournament rules can you include a hasbro bey mixed with TT beys? Or is it Hasbro's get left home for family fun lol.
Yeah you can use both Hasbro and TT beys in a deck as long as you follow the "no mixing Hasbro and TT parts" and "no repeat parts" rule. Also, as someone who is known for succeeding with Hasbro bey, I can say they are competitively viable in tournaments, it's just harder and you have to play your cards very right.
Bonjour, pourriez-vous faire des tests pour moi, si cela ne vous dérange pas trop :)
G3.0 / 00E / W.Br VS G3.0E.Rs-H
cela me conviendra beaucoup car je n'ai pas l'équipement nécessaire (Le double du G3)
Merci d'avance :)

Dude, this is a thread for Spryzen S4 testing. But here You go:

G3.0W.Br vs G3.0W.Rs-H
Br: 0 wins (0% win rate)
Rs-H: 10 wins (100% win rate)
(1 Draw)

Drivers were switched halfway through the test.
Rs-H being taller, the Br combo always was caught under the big yellow propeller and then Wall scraped on the stadium floor.
(May. 28, 2020  7:50 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Dude, this is a thread for Spryzen S4 testing. But here You go:

G3.0W.Br vs G3.0W.Rs-H
Rs-H: 10 wins  (100% win rate)
(1 Draw)

Drivers were switched halfway through the test.
Rs-H being taller, the Br combo always was caught under the big yellow propeller and then Wall scraped on the stadium floor.
He wanted 0E.Rs-H on the second one but it probably wouldn't change much.
Yes I know but it is to then do tests on TS4 I still apologize for having made this request.
Thanks for taking the tests, it really does me a favor.
Right now, I have 2 Hypersphere drivers, those being Trick-H and Bullet-I-H. Does Bullet-I-H do good with Turbo Spryzen? I feel like they have similar amounts of LAD.
(May. 29, 2020  4:45 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Right now, I have 2 Hypersphere drivers, those being Trick-H and Bullet-I-H. Does Bullet-I-H do good with Turbo Spryzen? I feel like they have similar amounts of LAD.

Bullet-I-H is better than Trick-H in opposite spin.
Bullet-I-H does well on tS4, even OSing opposite spin Xt+ sometimes.
(May. 29, 2020  4:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  4:45 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Right now, I have 2 Hypersphere drivers, those being Trick-H and Bullet-I-H. Does Bullet-I-H do good with Turbo Spryzen? I feel like they have similar amounts of LAD.

Bullet-I-H is better than Trick-H in opposite spin.

Thanks, but I meant Bullet-I-H and Rise-H, I just forgot to say it.
(May. 29, 2020  7:59 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  4:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Bullet-I-H is better than Trick-H in opposite spin.

Thanks, but I meant Bullet-I-H and Rise-H, I just forgot to say it.

Ok, well even there, Bullet-l-H is still better than Rise-H, although it's close.
(May. 29, 2020  8:05 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  7:59 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Thanks, but I meant Bullet-I-H and Rise-H, I just forgot to say it.

Ok, well even there, Bullet-l-H is still better than Rise-H, although it's close.
Yeah, but I also feel like Rs-H is more consistent, more stable and less likely to self KO so it's less risk with less reward.
Ya I have it and it is pretty amazing but I use a special launcher.
G3.0W.Br vs G3.0E.Rs-H
Rs-H: 5 wins (100% win rate)

Just to complete the testing request from PatateVénère.

I don't think this test was really interesting. Br is mainly used in opposite spin.
Turbo Spryzen 0 friction-s (left) vs Spriggan requiem (TT) blitz (hasbro) vortex zeta (attack right mode)

Turbo Spryzen 50% (4 os 1 ko)

Spriggan Requiem 50%(3 ko 2 os)

Royal King Spryzen (Turbo Spryzen 10 jolt-s right spin) vs a Spriggan Requiem 0 vortex nothing (right spin)

Spryzen: 65% (4 ko 9 os)

Spriggan: 35% (5 ko 2 os)

Spryzen seems good in same spin
(Aug. 13, 2020  4:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Turbo Spryzen 0 friction-s (left) vs Spriggan requiem (TT) blitz (hasbro) vortex zeta (attack right mode)

Royal King Spryzen (Turbo Spryzen 10 jolt-s right spin) vs a Spriggan Requiem 0 vortex nothing (right spin)

What are these tests supposed to show? These seem like random combos, and none of them are even close to competitive.
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:01 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  4:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Turbo Spryzen 0 friction-s (left) vs Spriggan requiem (TT) blitz (hasbro) vortex zeta (attack right mode)

What are these tests supposed to show? These seem like random combos, and none of them are even close to competitive.

I didn’t want to give turbo spryzen really competitive combos because I didn’t want it to get absolutely demolished (it is my only hasbro bey since I sold almost all of them but some parts and the turbo spryzen layer in order to get an expensive gift for my dad), so the combos are very wack since I didn’t want it to get bodied.
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:01 PM)bladekid Wrote: What are these tests supposed to show? These seem like random combos, and none of them are even close to competitive.

I didn’t want to give turbo spryzen really competitive combos because I didn’t want it to get absolutely demolished (it is my only hasbro bey since I sold almost all of them but some parts and the turbo spryzen layer in order to get an expensive gift for my dad), so the combos are very wack since I didn’t want it to get bodied.
I mean that turbo spryzen’s combos are bad tbh. But now my question is if you don’t have good combos for the bet you’re testing, why test it at all?
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:53 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I didn’t want to give turbo spryzen really competitive combos because I didn’t want it to get absolutely demolished (it is my only hasbro bey since I sold almost all of them but some parts and the turbo spryzen layer in order to get an expensive gift for my dad), so the combos are very wack since I didn’t want it to get bodied.
I mean that turbo spryzen’s combos are bad tbh. But now my question is if you don’t have good combos for the bet you’re testing, why test it at all?

I didn’t know it was bad at the time (competitive wise) I guess that is what testing is about.
(Aug. 14, 2020  2:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:53 AM)bladekid Wrote: I mean that turbo spryzen’s combos are bad tbh. But now my question is if you don’t have good combos for the bet you’re testing, why test it at all?

I didn’t know it was bad at the time (competitive wise) I guess that is what testing is about.
But like not really, as you put the tS4 combo against something purposely bad.
Any updates since May for recommended parts to strive for Turbo Spryzen? I currently have TS 00E Rs-H.
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:49 PM)Kairu Smash Wrote: Any updates since May for recommended parts to strive for Turbo Spryzen? I currently have TS 00E Rs-H.
Try 00E.Sp-H. you also have 00W.Dm-S/Br.
Would dimension s need to always be fully extended to prevent from scraping? I unfortanatly have not gotten my hands on Caynox yet to get the bearing driver.
I been messing around with my Turbo Spryzen 00E.SP-h vs stock World Spriggan in my two hypersphere stadiums and my sled stadium. In those stadiums Turbo Spryzen. I fully understand these arent official stadiums against a stock World Spryzen. Would anyone be so kind to play my TS build vs more optimal World Spriggan builds.
try turbo spryzen outer destroy. i tested it multiple times and omg its actually pretty op with the stamina and the LAD. i used orb engaard o4 00 bump and yard(from the red kukulcan) and still was able to ohko it.
Do Turbo Spryzen Wheel (Hasbro) Xtend vs Nightmare Lunior Meteor Xtreme