[Hasbro]  Turbo Spryzen S4 Testing and Discussion

(Feb. 21, 2020  2:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:00 PM)PatateVénère Wrote: Du coup quel combo recommandez-vous pour contrer tS4.00.W.Br?

(Un combo Hasbro s'il vous plaît)

This is the English forums, and you may have to use google translate to read this, but please find the French forums. That is French, right?

I think he is looking for a Hasbro Combo to counter tS4.00W.Br
hi i will try to speak english, to make myself better understoodWink

Yes this is french
As You can read in the very first posting of this thread, Garuda has more stamina than TS4.00W.Br in the same setup.

I think K4 and C3 could beat TS4 too, especially with Dm-S which is a counter to Br.
(Feb. 22, 2020  10:34 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: As You can read in the very first posting of this thread, Garuda has more stamina than TS4.00W.Br in the same setup.

I think K4 and C3 could beat TS4 too, especially with Dm-S which is a counter to Br.

But can those layers work on the same setup as tS4 works so well on? 00Expand Rise-H?
tS4.00E.Rs-H is really strong. I did some tests and can confirm that. Plus, gold layer, yellow frame and orange driver looks nice.

Rise-H has more stamina than Keep-H, which is flatter and has better KO resistance, but less stamina. Wall frame is working on the Hypersphere drivers, too (no scraping) but also could not beat Expand.. (dunno why).

Who can beat TS4, let's start the challenge Smile
I have found B3 and K4 00E.Rs-H does very well against LS.00C.Xt+.
Mais le pilote Bearing a toujours 1 ou 2 tours d'avance sur le combat contre Rise-H, et même contre d'autres pilotes qui n'ont pas de roulements à billes. Certes, elle TS4.00W.Rise-H est solide mais elle ne fait pas le poids en fin de combat contre un combo Bearing.

Mais c'est juste mon opinion ;)

J'avais une autre question si cela ne vous dérange pas.
J'utilise la marque Hasbro, et mon driver Bearing présente une décoloration, et même de grosses marques noires sur la pointe.
Je me demande que ses performances se détériorent et qu'elles soient toujours autorisées pendant les tournois.
(Apr. 27, 2020  11:30 AM)PatateVénère Wrote: Mais le pilote Bearing a toujours 1 ou 2 tours d'avance sur le combat contre Rise-H, et même contre d'autres pilotes qui n'ont pas de roulements à billes. Certes, elle TS4.00W.Rise-H est solide mais elle ne fait pas le poids en fin de combat contre un combo Bearing.

Mais c'est juste mon opinion Wink

J'avais une autre question si cela ne vous dérange pas.
J'utilise la marque Hasbro, et mon driver Bearing présente une décoloration, et même de grosses marques noires sur la pointe.
Je me demande que ses performances se détériorent et qu'elles soient toujours autorisées pendant les tournois.

Je pense que cela ne l'affecte pas trop

Also guys Cosmic Valtryek Outer Rise-H or 00wall bearing or Maximum Garuda Outer Rise-h vs TS4 00Wall Bearing
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:57 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Can you try OO Wall Bearing?

It won’t be better than 00Expand Rise-H, but I could.
It probably will be tbh. There are very little things that trump 00W.Br tbh. Hasbro Br is kinda insane.
Yes that is true. But I think it is time to let the eternal hype end. There appeared alternatives on the stage: Dimension-S and Rise-H for opposite spin.

Of course their burst resistance should be compared. But unfortunately many players just stick to once proven as good combos instead of testig new combos. When I find time I will start testing.
Cosmic Valtryek 00Expand Rise-H vs Turbo Spryzen 00Expand Rise-H
Why is Rise-H so op for you guys. Mine acts like a semi-flat and Jaggy-H has more stamina than it.
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:23 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Why is Rise-H so op for you guys. Mine acts like a semi-flat and Jaggy-H has more stamina than it.

It’s not about stamina. It’s about being able to outspin the opponent. In opposite spin, it can outspin many good combos, TT even on the right setup.
Which tip is better for LAD Dm-S or Rise-H
Probably Dm-S if well setup. To balance it out, lower the outer ring until maximum and then back 1 to 2 rotations till its aligned exactly at the same height as the inner tip.

But the difference to Rise-H or Br is marginal. All three are good for opposite spin imho.
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:23 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Why is Rise-H so op for you guys. Mine acts like a semi-flat and Jaggy-H has more stamina than it.

It’s not about stamina. It’s about being able to outspin the opponent. In opposite spin, it can outspin many good combos, TT even on the right setup.
I mean jaggy-H does have better opp spin tbh. I just think Rs-H is better because of its better consistency and doesn't self KO as much.

(Apr. 30, 2020  12:50 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Probably Dm-S if well setup. To balance it out, lower the outer ring until maximum and then back 1 to 2 rotations till its aligned exactly at the same height as the inner tip.

But the difference to Rise-H or Br is marginal.  All three are good for opposite spin imho.
The way I see it is that Dm-S is the least consistent but if balanced right can even OS Be, Rs-H is the most consistent but has the lowest peak performance, and Br is slightly less consistent but with almost always better and has the highest LAD besides an absolute perfectly balanced Dm-S (which is pretty hard and tedious to achieve) my personal choice is Br but that's just me. I mean even without the W frame it can OS things like Xt+ with decent consistency.
Im new to all this and don't have a ton of input yet. I recently got into bey with my kids and accumulated pretty much all current retail stuff hasbro has to offer from the 4 and 5 series stuff. Anyways we got 2 turbo spryzen and have been conducting tons of tests against each other to find the best combo from what we have. No bearing or atomic.....
Anyways I have found that ts4.00expand. Yard works amazing. I cannot figure out the exact designation for the yard but it's the blue yard s or whatever from the riptide forneus. The center of gravity is low as hell, it takes no knock out hits since everything is deflected down and pretty much has like 2 losses out of 200 battles one being outspun by dusk balkesh 5 and a fluke burst from a Achilles....

Any thoughts on this? Or is this just old news that's been been eliminated with bearing or atomic lol.
I actually got my turbo spryzen Yesterday so thanks for the perfect timing I'll try to check this out later
(May. 03, 2020  11:03 PM)Towndrunk Wrote: Im new to all this and don't have a ton of input yet. I recently got into bey with my kids and accumulated pretty much all current retail stuff hasbro has to offer from the 4 and 5 series stuff. Anyways we got 2 turbo spryzen and have been conducting tons of tests against each other to find the best combo from what we have.  No bearing or atomic.....
Anyways I have found that ts4.00expand. Yard works amazing.  I cannot figure out the exact designation for the yard but it's the blue yard s or whatever from the riptide forneus. The center of gravity is low as hell,  it takes no knock out hits since everything is deflected down and pretty much has like 2 losses out of 200 battles one being outspun by dusk balkesh 5 and a fluke burst from a Achilles....

Any thoughts on this? Or is this just old news that's been been eliminated with bearing or atomic lol.
Yeah ngl, this is a solid combo! Yr-s is definitely a good part, but I feel as if turbo Spryzen is pulling most of the weight. Yr-S definitely has it's uses in stamina/burst defense combos, but as for KO resistance, Yr-S really struggles. It's free spinning ball is the small, so it really has a low amount of friction, making it less than ideal. However, because Spryzen is such a heavy and defensive layer, it can usually take hits regardless of the driver against hasbro. But realistically, this kinda works in the favor of tS4 because it tanks the hits while Yr-S provides the stamina tS4 kind of lacks. The main downside is lack of LAD, but if in same spin it doesn't matter. Good combo.
Yes, good combo.

As kjrules47 showed in the thread "Yard-S testing" the follow thumb rule could help You:

Same Spin: Atomic-S > Yard-S > Atomic
Opposite Spin: Atomic > Yard-S > Atomic-S

So, in same spin matchups try Atomic-S instead of Yard-S and You should be amazed even more.

And additionally it has better KO resistance due to more friction.
J'ai fait des tests, et je trouve que G3.00W.Br ne fait pas trop mal contre TS4.00W.Br, mais ce n'est pas suffisant.
Elle perd son équilibre trop vite ...
Pensez-vous que Dusk Balkesh B5 pourra anticipate TS4.00W.Br dans la même configuration?
(May. 09, 2020  5:20 PM)PatateVénère Wrote: J'ai fait des tests, et je trouve que G3.00W.Br ne fait pas trop mal contre TS4.00W.Br, mais ce n'est pas suffisant.
Elle perd son équilibre trop vite ...
Pensez-vous que Dusk Balkesh B5 pourra anticipate TS4.00W.Br dans la même configuration?
Je ne pense pas que Dusk Balkesh B5 ferait beaucoup contre Tubro Spryzen. Si vous l'avez, j'essaierais plutôt Arc Balkesh B3.
There has been a lot of discussion about the "3 Ts" of Hasbro, Turbo Achilles, Spryzen and Valtryek. Some people say they are the best Hasbro has to offer. So lets compare their attack power. Is Valtryek better than his balance brothers?

Draw rounds were repeated (there were just a few). SrS3 always first. TT stadium. Strong launches.

tV3
tA4
tS4
Overall: tV3: 10/20, tA4: 9/20, tS4: 11/20

X: 15/30, Hn: 15/30

Conclusion: All 3 beys are really strong and could win about 50% of the battles versus the defending Spryzen Requiem which is still top tier.

As a side result, we see that Hunter and Xtreme are on par. I would consider those the best attack tips.

Now, lets give some outsiders a chance: Jolt-S and Volcanic-S.

Jl-S and Vl-S
Conclusion: Vl-S goes directly to the tornado ridge and has no flower pattern. Jl-S doesn't have enough friction due to its star shape.

And now, the tier 6/7 of 10 beys from Bladekids Tier list:

H3, N3, X3
Conclusion: Those 3 attacker which are over average dont have a chance against the tier 9 SrS3.
(May. 13, 2020  6:51 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: There has been a lot of discussion about the "3 Ts" of Hasbro, Turbo Achilles, Spryzen and Valtryek. Some people say they are the best Hasbro has to offer. So lets compare their attack power. Is Valtryek better than his balance brothers?

Draw rounds were repeated (there were just a few). SrS3 always first. TT stadium. Strong launches.

tV3
tA4
tS4
Overall: tV3: 10/20, tA4: 9/20, tS4: 11/20

X: 15/30, Hn: 15/30

Conclusion: All 3 beys are really strong and could win about 50% of the battles versus the defending Spryzen Requiem which is still top tier.

As a side result, we see that Hunter and Xtreme are on par. I would consider those the best attack tips.

Now, lets give some outsiders a chance: Jolt-S and Volcanic-S.

Jl-S and Vl-S
Conclusion: Vl-S goes directly to the tornado ridge and has no flower pattern. Jl-S doesn't have enough friction due to its star shape.

And now, the tier 6/7 of 10 beys from Bladekids Tier list:

H3, N3, X3
Conclusion: Those 3 attacker which are over average dont have a chance against the tier 9 SrS3.

Good tests. We got our first shipment of TT beys yesterday after accumulating almost all 4 and 5 series hasbro beys over the previous 2 weeks. I was expecting this hands down dominant performance of TT over hasbro and it wasn't really there.

No official recorded data in proper format but hasbro TS.00W.RS-H destroyed big bang genesis and dread bahamut(also had fafnir and the third bey from gt booster pack but didn't seem worth testing). It was about 50% against imperial dragon with the ignition and against lord spriggan with combinations of 0, 00, W, E, Bl, orbit, yard, octa, rise. Still waiting on second shipment with cho z booster for atomic, ds, bearing.

So yea... I don't know what to make of that but turbo spryzen with decent set up is definitely competitive.
I guess my question is, in deck format for tournament rules can you include a hasbro bey mixed with TT beys? Or is it Hasbro's get left home for family fun lol.
Valor has better same spin stamina then Rise-H