[Hasbro]  Turbo Spryzen S4 Testing and Discussion

(Feb. 21, 2020  2:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:00 PM)PatateVénère Wrote: Du coup quel combo recommandez-vous pour contrer tS4.00.W.Br?

(Un combo Hasbro s'il vous plaît)

This is the English forums, and you may have to use google translate to read this, but please find the French forums. That is French, right?

I think he is looking for a Hasbro Combo to counter tS4.00W.Br
hi i will try to speak english, to make myself better understoodWink

Yes this is french
As You can read in the very first posting of this thread, Garuda has more stamina than TS4.00W.Br in the same setup.

I think K4 and C3 could beat TS4 too, especially with Dm-S which is a counter to Br.
(Feb. 22, 2020  10:34 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: As You can read in the very first posting of this thread, Garuda has more stamina than TS4.00W.Br in the same setup.

I think K4 and C3 could beat TS4 too, especially with Dm-S which is a counter to Br.

But can those layers work on the same setup as tS4 works so well on? 00Expand Rise-H?
tS4.00E.Rs-H is really strong. I did some tests and can confirm that. Plus, gold layer, yellow frame and orange driver looks nice.

Rise-H has more stamina than Keep-H, which is flatter and has better KO resistance, but less stamina. Wall frame is working on the Hypersphere drivers, too (no scraping) but also could not beat Expand.. (dunno why).

Who can beat TS4, let's start the challenge Smile
I have found B3 and K4 00E.Rs-H does very well against LS.00C.Xt+.