[Hasbro]  Turbo Spryzen S4 Testing and Discussion

(Feb. 02, 2020  9:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  8:35 PM)YishYash Wrote: So do Rise-H and Turbo Spryzen S4 have their own place in top tier combos?

Likely, although there is a self KO risk so you have to make sure to launch it properly.

Did anyone test out any other Rise drivers?
(Feb. 02, 2020  9:17 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  9:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Likely, although there is a self KO risk so you have to make sure to launch it properly.

Did anyone test out any other Rise drivers?
Why would we need to? All Hypersphere drivers have a KO risk outside of their own stadium.
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Rise-H doesn’t let cross reach the stadium floor, so expand is a better frame in this case.

Turbo Spryzen S4 00Expand Rise-H (Right Spin) Vs. Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ (Left Spin). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Turbo Spryzen S4: 80% (8 OS’)

Lord Spriggan: 20% (1 OS 1 KO)

We have found another counter to LS, and it’s a Hasbro counter. Looks like Rise isn’t that bad after all. I mean, it gave us the Hasbro equivalent to TT Xtend+. Anyways, LS was only able to OS S4 once and S4 Self-KO’ed once as well. There were quite a few ties, by the way.

would dimension-s (lowest mode) Work as well as rise-h? I’ve been using it and dimension-s doesn’t seem to scrape when it loses stamina.
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:03 PM)rightspin99 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Rise-H doesn’t let cross reach the stadium floor, so expand is a better frame in this case.

Turbo Spryzen S4 00Expand Rise-H (Right Spin) Vs. Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ (Left Spin). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Turbo Spryzen S4: 80% (8 OS’)

Lord Spriggan: 20% (1 OS 1 KO)

We have found another counter to LS, and it’s a Hasbro counter. Looks like Rise isn’t that bad after all. I mean, it gave us the Hasbro equivalent to TT Xtend+. Anyways, LS was only able to OS S4 once and S4 Self-KO’ed once as well. There were quite a few ties, by the way.

would dimension-s (lowest mode) Work as well as rise-h? I’ve been using it and dimension-s doesn’t seem to scrape when it loses stamina.
Rise-H I think has better opposite spin stamina than Xtend+, so probably not.
you’re saying lord spriggan got beat by Hasbro

(Feb. 02, 2020  11:06 PM)Nik P. Wrote: you’re saying lord spriggan got beat by Hasbro

Well, yes Lord Spriggan did get beat by hasbro
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:07 PM)rightspin99 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:06 PM)Nik P. Wrote: you’re saying lord spriggan got beat by Hasbro

Well, yes Lord Spriggan did get beat by hasbro
Tbf I was able to os LS.00C.Xt+ same spin with B3.St.Br so it's not the biggest stretch.
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:15 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:07 PM)rightspin99 Wrote: Well, yes Lord Spriggan did get beat by hasbro
Tbf I was able to os LS.00C.Xt+ same spin with B3.St.Br so it's not the biggest stretch.

Yeah, but this was in opposite spin and it did it consistently. Did B3 on St Br beat it consistently out of interest?
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:15 AM)bladekid Wrote: Tbf I was able to os LS.00C.Xt+ same spin with B3.St.Br so it's not the biggest stretch.

Yeah, but this was in opposite spin and it did it consistently. Did B3 on St Br beat it consistently out of interest?

Could you try tS4 00 Wall Bearing against LS 00C Xt+?
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:15 AM)bladekid Wrote: Tbf I was able to os LS.00C.Xt+ same spin with B3.St.Br so it's not the biggest stretch.

Decently yeah. They are about the same same spin stamina wise. As I said 00E.Rs-S is really good in opposite spin and so is tS4. Hasbro winning in opposite side is not nearly as impressive as beating it same spin.
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:38 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yeah, but this was in opposite spin and it did it consistently. Did B3 on St Br beat it consistently out of interest?

Could you try tS4 00 Wall Bearing against LS 00C Xt+?

Sure.

Turbo Spryzen S4 (Right Spin) 00Wall Bearing Vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 00Cross Xtend+. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Turbo Spryzen S4: 90% (8 OS’ 1 KO)

Lord Spriggan: 10% (1 KO)

This was...unexpected. I didn’t think Hasbro Bearing would have better opposite spin stamina than Xtend+. Maybe Xtend+ is slightly overrated.
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:38 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Could you try tS4 00 Wall Bearing against LS 00C Xt+?

Sure.

Turbo Spryzen S4 (Right Spin) 00Wall Bearing Vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 00Cross Xtend+. I did ten rounds.

Results:

This was...unexpected. I didn’t think Hasbro Bearing would have better opposite spin stamina than Xtend+. Maybe Xtend+ is slightly overrated.
I mean, Hasbro Br even without the wall frame has the ability to os Xt+ in the right situation.
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:08 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Sure.

Results:

I mean, Hasbro Br even without the wall frame has the ability to os Xt+ in the right situation.

Yeah, but I never expected it to consistently outspin Xtend+. This is a top tier LS combo. Like I said I feel Xtend+ is overrated if something like Hasbro Bearing can beat it opposite spin.
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:08 AM)bladekid Wrote: I mean, Hasbro Br even without the wall frame has the ability to os Xt+ in the right situation.

Yeah, but I never expected it to consistently outspin Xtend+. This is a top tier LS combo. Like I said I feel Xtend+ is overrated if something like Hasbro Bearing can beat it opposite spin.

I do have the parts do this, but not the TT stadium. Could you test Turbo Spryzen 00W Br VS LS 00W Br?
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:08 AM)bladekid Wrote: I mean, Hasbro Br even without the wall frame has the ability to os Xt+ in the right situation.

Why? Br is better than Xt+.
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:59 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yeah, but I never expected it to consistently outspin Xtend+. This is a top tier LS combo. Like I said I feel Xtend+ is overrated if something like Hasbro Bearing can beat it opposite spin.
Why? Br is better than Xt+.

Um, aren’t they nearly identical? If that was the case, people would be using 0Wall/Vanguard Bearing on LS, not 0Cross Xtend+.
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  2:59 AM)bladekid Wrote: Why? Br is better than Xt+.

Um, aren’t they nearly identical? If that was the case, people would be using 0Wall/Vanguard Bearing on LS, not 0Cross Xtend+.
Scraping. Also better burst resistance. Not to mention same spin stamina. They are pretty much the same, but imo, Br, at least the Hasbro one, is better.
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:08 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, aren’t they nearly identical? If that was the case, people would be using 0Wall/Vanguard Bearing on LS, not 0Cross Xtend+.
Scraping. Also better burst resistance. Not to mention same spin stamina. They are pretty much the same, but imo, Br, at least the Hasbro one, is better.

Isn’t the whole reason people use wall or Vanguard on bearing is that it doesn’t scrape because bearing doesn’t let it?
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:08 AM)bladekid Wrote: Scraping. Also better burst resistance. Not to mention same spin stamina. They are pretty much the same, but imo, Br, at least the Hasbro one, is better.

Isn’t the whole reason people use wall or Vanguard on bearing is that it doesn’t scrape because bearing doesn’t let it?

Yeah. LS Vn Br can beat LS 00C Xt+, but there will be a lot of ties.
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:08 AM)bladekid Wrote: Scraping. Also better burst resistance. Not to mention same spin stamina. They are pretty much the same, but imo, Br, at least the Hasbro one, is better.

No, I mean when W.Br is hit around, it can scrape,a lose tons of stamina, and potentially self KO. Plus W.Br is generally worse in same spin because of said scrape issues.
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:59 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Isn’t the whole reason people use wall or Vanguard on bearing is that it doesn’t scrape because bearing doesn’t let it?
No, I mean when W.Br is hit around, it can scrape,a lose tons of stamina, and potentially self KO. Plus W.Br is generally worse in same spin because of said scrape issues.

Ah, I see what you mean now. Does that mean something like bump would be better in same spin?
(Feb. 03, 2020  4:13 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:59 AM)bladekid Wrote: No, I mean when W.Br is hit around, it can scrape,a lose tons of stamina, and potentially self KO. Plus W.Br is generally worse in same spin because of said scrape issues.

Ah, I see what you mean now. Does that mean something like bump would be better in same spin?
I recommend expand. It's almost as good as wall with not falling over with not scraping in same spin. Though it's not as good as Wall in opposite spin and not as good as Sting in same spin.
Finally got around to doing some Turbo Spryzen S4 testing of my own. The Layer weighs 16.36 grams when I checked it.

I also decided to make some changes to my testing style.

But with that all out of the way, let's get into the testing.

Because Turbo Spryzen S4 is a Dual Spin Layer, I had 4 categories of Stamina testing to do: Same Spin with it in Right, Same Spin with it in Left, Opposite Spin with it in Right, and Opposite Spin with it in Left.

Turbo Spryzen S4 was compared to Balkesh B3, Caynox C3, Fafnir F3, Garuda G3, Kerbeus K4, and Spryzen Requiem S3.

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
Du coup quel combo recommandez-vous pour contrer tS4.00.W.Br?

(Un combo Hasbro s'il vous plaît)
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:00 PM)PatateVénère Wrote: Du coup quel combo recommandez-vous pour contrer tS4.00.W.Br?

(Un combo Hasbro s'il vous plaît)

This is the English forums, and you may have to use google translate to read this, but please find the French forums. That is French, right?