[Hasbro]  Triumph Competitive Testing & Discussion

I could've swore I saw a thread for this already, but apparently not. Sorry that this isn't a whole discussion starter but I just intended to add my own tests. I've only done stamina so far, who knows when I'll get to the rest. I did the normal stamina thing for all of these with the alternating launches and swapping parts.

Triumph Dragon Ωuter Eternal-S vs Hercules H4 Ωuter Eternal-S
TD.Ω.Et-S: 7 wins (6 OS, 1 Burst)
H4.Ω.Et-S: 4 wins (all OS)
TD.Ω.Et-S win rate: 63%

The only thing I think this proved for sure is that my yellow Et-S is better than my gold one, which matches up with what I observed here in some related benchmarks. The yellow Et-S won 91% of the time, I think it may be because the tip is a little more awoken and does not get as destabilized as easily. Triumph was able to burst H4 once (I changed that to a bonus round since I was only trying to measure stamina) and managed one OS using the gold Et-S, so I think it might be marginally better stamina wise than H4 on cone-shaped Drivers?

Triumph Dragon Ωuter Atomic vs Flame Sagittario Ωuter Atomic
TD.Ω.At: 1 win (OS)
FS.Ω.At: 9 wins (all OS)
1 tie redone
TD.Ω.At win rate: 10%

I didn't have a second Hasbro Atomic for H4, and TT is kind of lacking in a right spin Defense/Stamina hybrid, so I used FS instead, which is more similar to T3. The matches had varying degrees of closeness but FS almost always won. The one time it didn't was when FS' Atomic caught on the tornado ridge and slammed it into a wall (and even then Triumph barely won). There were a few almost-KOs, and Flame would consistently lose 1-2 clicks but neither of them bursted.

Triumph might directly outclass aZ3 as a middle option between H4's defense and T3's stamina, imo.
died against FS lol
It could be competitive, but I'm not too sure hmm
(Sep. 01, 2021  1:32 AM)Wombat Wrote: I could've swore I saw a thread for this already, but apparently not. Sorry that this isn't a whole discussion starter but I just intended to add my own tests. I've only done stamina so far, who knows when I'll get to the rest. I did the normal stamina thing for all of these with the alternating launches and swapping parts.

Triumph Dragon Ωuter Eternal-S vs Hercules H4 Ωuter Eternal-S
TD.Ω.Et-S: 7 wins (6 OS, 1 Burst)
H4.Ω.Et-S: 4 wins (all OS)
TD.Ω.Et-S win rate: 63%

The only thing I think this proved for sure is that my yellow Et-S is better than my gold one, which matches up with what I observed here in some related benchmarks. The yellow Et-S won 91% of the time, I think it may be because the tip is a little more awoken and does not get as destabilized as easily. Triumph was able to burst H4 once (I changed that to a bonus round since I was only trying to measure stamina) and managed one OS using the gold Et-S, so I think it might be marginally better stamina wise than H4 on cone-shaped Drivers?

Triumph Dragon Ωuter Atomic vs Flame Sagittario Ωuter Atomic
TD.Ω.At: 1 win (OS)
FS.Ω.At: 9 wins (all OS)
1 tie redone
TD.Ω.At win rate: 10%

I didn't have a second Hasbro Atomic for H4, and TT is kind of lacking in a right spin Defense/Stamina hybrid, so I used FS instead, which is more similar to T3. The matches had varying degrees of closeness but FS almost always won. The one time it didn't was when FS' Atomic caught on the tornado ridge and slammed it into a wall. There were a few almost-KOs, and Flame would consistently lose 1-2 clicks but neither of them bursted.

Triumph might directly outclass aZ3 as a middle option between H4's defense and T3's stamina, imo.

Since Triump is hollowed out, would trying out Wheel (hasbro) on it work better than outer? I know wheel hasbro is only slightly heavier than outer but it could help.
(Sep. 01, 2021  6:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Since Triump is hollowed out, would trying out Wheel (hasbro) on it work better than outer? I know wheel hasbro is only slightly heavier than outer but it could help.

I haven't found the Hasbro Wheel yet unfortunately, but it's another part I'm hoping to test in depth more soon.

Geist Fafnir 0Wall Drift vs Triumph Dragon 00Wall Dimension-S
gF.0W.Dr: 4 wins (all OS)
TD.00W.Dm-S: 1 wins (OS)
5 ties redone
TD.00W.Dm-S win rate: 20% or 35%

Geist Fafnir 0Wall Drift vs Caynox C3 00Wall Dimension-S
gF.0W.Dr: 1 win (OS)
C3.00W.Dm-S: 3 wins (OS)
6 ties redone
C3.00W.Dm-S win rate: 75% or 60%

Since I didn't want these to take forever, I just did 10 rounds overall, kind of like the 10-round battle timer. Depending on what you count a tie as either half a point or no point, the percentages are going to be a little different, but it's clear to me at least that Triumph doesn't outclass C3 in terms of LAD.
Did a few attack tests a while ago, but never got around to doing benchmarks with H4, but here you go anyways:

Twin Nemesis 5Dagger Hunter' vs Triumph Dragon 10Expand Atomic
tN.5D.Hn': 8 wins (4 KO, 4 Burst)
TD.10E.At: 12 wins (all OS)
1 tie redone
TD.10E.At win rate: 60%

Buster Xcalibur 10Cross Charge vs Triumph Dragon 10Expand Atomic
bX.10C.Ch: 11 wins (1 OS, 7 KO, 3 Burst)
TD.10E.At: 9 wins (7 OS, 2 Burst)
1 tie redone
TD.10E.At win rate: 45%
^This test in particular would have a much different result with 2 players. With the delay of 1 person launching them, Charge and Atomic had calmed down by the time the second was tornado stalling, whereas there would have been a lot more contact (likely in bX's favor) had they been launched simultaneously.