[Hasbro]  Surge/Pro Series Testing and Discussion Thread

Hmm...so it seems that the slopes on my copy of Glide ain't exactly great; feels looser than most other stuff, only my Wyvron Armed Massive feels this loose.

Then again, maybe Revolve-SPM has a weak spring lock? I grabbed a few things I had nearby to check. So...it feels fine on Turbo Spryzen, Turbo Achilles, Spryzen Requiem, & Nightmare Lúinor. It's a little loose fitting on Turbo Valtryek, but not as bad as it is with Glide Roktavor. BUT...the fit of Revolve-SPM with Zone Lúinor is like REALLY tight, even moreso than on its own Spiral-H!! Meanwhile...Glide Roktavor fits like carp on everything. So I guess the slopes of the Roktavor chip really are kinda crappy. (Maybe that's why Turbo Achilles was able to annihilate it...)
Ok this is just the way I think. If I am going to buy a Takara Tomy Beyblade, I am going to buy it from Takara Tomy, not Hasbro. I think Hasbro is great just not the pro series.
Deleted post

Some glide testing i did today:
Bruh I just battled my glide roktavor R6 vs my super hyperion TT and roktavor destroyed him by the score of 5 to 2
(3 ring outs and 1 burst while my hyperion could only burst him once)
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:58 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:56 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Since when was Breaker Xcalius strong?  I always find it to be super off balance and it's contact points to be too rounded to get any good hits, and have never seen it burst Balkesh B3.  While I do think Glide Hasbro has potential (with a change in the Roktavor chip that has bad slopes), I don't think Breaker Xcalius is a good reference for attack combos

Idk what you've been battling with but most of the community can agree its a beast and has bursted B3 on record.

yeah the Xcalius X4 I have holds its own against most of the TT beys I have
I have a few surge Hasbro beyblades, and there better than you would imagine. The glide layer bursts easily but it's round design gives it a boost on defense. And both TT and Hasbro, please, please, please, stop giving Ragnarok useless wings that come out.
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:52 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I have a few surge Hasbro beyblades, and there better than you would imagine. The glide layer bursts easily but it's round design gives it a boost on defense. And both TT and Hasbro, please, please, please, stop giving Ragnarok useless wings that come out.

Also because of the height of the speedstorm drivers too lol
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:53 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:52 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I have a few surge Hasbro beyblades, and there better than you would imagine. The glide layer bursts easily but it's round design gives it a boost on defense. And both TT and Hasbro, please, please, please, stop giving Ragnarok useless wings that come out.

Also because of the height of the speedstorm drivers too lol

Yeah the drivers are big and I didn't get Ragnarok but I got a bey with the glide layer and the driver is basically a tall revolve with metal on it
Nobody tested surge beys since March 3rd?
(Apr. 30, 2021  9:39 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Nobody tested surge beys since March 3rd?

well
I did
I just didnt post it
I recently got a mirage fafnir and I am doing some testings

I did it with glide roktavor too
he is amazing
he can beat super hyperion from takara tomy
and sometime he could beat my master diabolos
(May. 01, 2021  3:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  9:39 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Nobody tested surge beys since March 3rd?

well
I did
I just didnt post it
I recently got a mirage fafnir and I am doing some testings

I did it with glide roktavor too
he is amazing
he can beat super hyperion from takara tomy
and sometime he could beat my master diabolos

Hi man! My question wasn't referring to somebody in particular, it just seemed kinda weird to me that for 2 months no new posts have appeared. Maybe it's just the disappointment for the way Hasbro is treating surge beys, sorry if you thought that was a personal thing.
I was wondering for Mirage Fanfnir, would 1b be better that 1a since the ring shape is similar/same direction as mirage layer? and also would zoning-spm be good or any other suggestions? sorry very new to this