Hasbro Stadium Disscussion!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, I you have got any questions about the thread feel free to ask me. This thread is for everything Hasbro stadiums, from those old MFBs to the new BBs, here you can talk about facts, opinions, new releases and more!

HAVE FUN!
avatar attack stadium is the best one for burst
There is going to be a new hasbro stadium called the Colossus Beystadium probably in February or March, if we are lucky they might release it late January
I guess the green one is the best. Little pocket ring out and larger stadium for fight. The avatar is very painful to launch the beyblade by the up...
I got the blue one for xmas, is not that bad for stamina or defence types, but attack types self KO most of the times
Blue one sucks because it KO so much!
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:05 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Blue one sucks because it KO so much!

True, but in a stamina battle gives more action, btw I covered the pockets with tape and it's way cooler, I can't explain the difference but makes battles much more epic.
With the metal saga mind if i mention the destroyer dome?
Hasbro beyblade burst stadiums kind of suck in my opinion bc the pockets get really annoying when i play and they are small
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:22 PM)MWF Wrote: With the metal saga mind if i mention the destroyer dome?

I had the destroyer dome, what a boring stadium!
The the metal fis that satdiyms were the peak of the hasbro stadiums, then with burst they started to get lazy and make them completely SUCK, luckily I bought a TT stadium when they were still cheap
I liked the Plastics Stadiums like Thunder Rumbler. I like how there is more room for the Beyblades to move around. My Thunder Rumbler is almost gone though.
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:51 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: There is going to be a new hasbro stadium called the Colossus Beystadium probably in February or March, if we are lucky they might release it late January

Where did you hear that?
(Jan. 06, 2018  1:23 AM)sakura Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:51 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: There is going to be a new hasbro stadium called the Colossus Beystadium probably in February or March, if we are lucky they might release it late January

Where did you hear that?

I remember Zankye mentioning it in one of his videos, and from playing the app myself
Hasbro's finally releasing a giant stadium, all we need now is a
mobile stadium!

A spike stadium would also be nice!
(Jan. 06, 2018  7:18 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  1:23 AM)sakura Wrote: Where did you hear that?

I remember Zankye mentioning it in one of his videos, and from playing the app myself

It is a confirmed release, there is a game code for it.
They are all awful-mediocre. The best being the new star storm stadium in my opinion
i have the blue one and its OKAY, but personally i use my old draciel fortress stadium from plastic gen for most of my battles cuz while there is no tornado ridge rarely will an attack type KO itself.

the stadium is very large, i can fit the blue burst stadium inside of it, i will attach a video of the stadium in use to this post (video is not mine)

stadium video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH_sQMd_a-g

while yes it is being used with plastic gen beys in the video, i think you grasp the point.
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:46 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Hasbro beyblade burst stadiums kind of suck in my opinion bc the pockets get really annoying when i play and they are small

As aggregor941 mentioned above, both the yellow and the blue basic stadiums can be improved greatly by taping over the pockets. In the yellow one which is more of a square, we just put strong duct tape over each one, it's still generally a penalty to most beys that end up there, but not an outright KO, and something they can recover from. In the blue stadium which is more of a triangle, we put the tape across the walls in each corner so it blocks the pockets, kind of like the ropes in a boxing ring.

As for stadiums, if you're tired of the bland Hasbro environments and want to spice things up I'd recommend ripping into a water fountain. Most fountains have a good gradient to them but the irregular shape lends itself to interesting clashes. Having the water running is optional.
Is that new green stadium worth playing in? It seems weird...

Also is the B-33 and others similar to it worth getting? Will it lead to more exciting matches compared to the basic blue and yellow? If so, why?
I have yet to see a decent 'official' stadium, the only ones I've seen online (as that's the only way to buy Beyblade stuff in the UK, no shops stock it or have it in stock) are the washing up bowl ones. They look like they're made out of very cheap plastic, but e-retailers charge the earth for them. Anything from £50 and upward, even seen a few for £100 and that's not including p&p charges. I've got the Beyblade V Force Mobile Stadium, the blue and green fold up one from 2004. It's pretty decent, with a bit of a parabolic dish to it, but really, all the ones on sale are a bit too small for a decent battle. In fact, I'm surprised (after watching a few YouTube videos) that they're used for tournaments and that the WBO hasn't come up with specifications for custom made tournament grade stadiums. I've seen a lot of really impressive ones made out of satellite dishes on YouTube and you can see the Beyblades really do their stuff when they've got room to move.
Most if not all metal saga and burst Hasbro stadiums were unfair to attack types with no way to knock the other beyblade out of the stadium.

the closest to a TT stadium hasbro got to was that shogun steel stadium and it was basically the zero g stamina stadium. they couldn't have just added the other two exits to make attack types a little more viable that stadium.

hopefully hasbro learns from their mistakes and in the future makes stadiums that are like TT stadiums.
(Jan. 08, 2018  3:34 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: I have yet to see a decent 'official' stadium, the only ones I've seen online (as that's the only way to buy Beyblade stuff in the UK, no shops stock it or have it in stock) are the washing up bowl ones.  They look like they're made out of very cheap plastic, but e-retailers charge the earth for them.  Anything from £50 and upward, even seen a few for £100 and that's not including p&p charges.  I've got the Beyblade V Force Mobile Stadium, the blue and green fold up one from 2004.  It's pretty decent, with a bit of a parabolic dish to it, but really, all the ones on sale are a bit too small for a decent battle.  In fact, I'm surprised (after watching a few YouTube videos) that they're used for tournaments and that the WBO hasn't come up with specifications for custom made tournament grade stadiums.  I've seen a lot of really impressive ones made out of satellite dishes on YouTube and you can see the Beyblades really do their stuff when they've got room to move.

I just got "into" Beyblade after my nephew roped me in during Christmas holiday. I've since spent quite a bit of time learning about Beyblade, seeing what to order and watching the Anime.

I've found stadiums to be pretty lacking without having to spend $60+ on a TT variant. Avatar Attack looks cool but I don't want to spend a premium for a feature I don't want to use. If they remove the Avatars and sell for $25-$35 I'd be all over it. For now I'm making due with the blue one as it provides good value for $10 and is something I can play in. Really eyeing the Spiked stadium for $55 or the TT Standard at $65 but I'm not 100% sure about either.
I DEFINETLY Recommend The TT Standard Type since I got it for like 30$ (when it was still relatively cheap) and I must say this thing has the Durability Of more than TEN Hasbro Beyblade Burst Stadiums And it looks very nice aesthetically
I personally prefer the Hasbro Plastic Gen or  Hasbro MFB stadiums over the Hasbro Burst Stadiums because they have cool Artwork on them and are way bigger.