Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

Comparison of RF and F

LF Stadium
All Parts Hasbro
All beys used with String Launcher at 100% power
10 battles for each faceoff

Storm Pegasis 100 RF vs Earth Aquario 145 WD (just didnt try ED145.)
Pegasis Win rate-40%. Not bad, conidering that its opponent can be considered a very powerful top tier. 2 wins by Stadium out and the other 2 by Spin out. Lost 5 times by Spon out and once by Stadium out.

Storm Pegasis 100 F vs same as above

Pegasis Win Rate-60%. 2 wins by Stadium out and 4 by Spin out.

This is just the basics of my research. i still have yet to post everything else i dug up. in due time...in due time...

btw, i know i said include all Hasbro stadiums, but lets omit PTW. maybe Mobile and Vortex? naw just PTW
btw, should we incorperate old hasbro stadiums as well?
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:04 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Comparison of RF and F

LF Stadium
All Parts Hasbro

Pegasis Win rate-40%. Not bad, conidering that its opponent can be considered a very powerful top tier. 2 wins by Stadium out and the other 2 by Spin out. Lost 5 times by Spon out and once by Stadium out.

This is just the basics of my research. i still have yet to post everything else i dug up. in due time...in due time...

btw, i know i said include all Hasbro stadiums, but lets omit PTW. maybe Mobile and Vortex? naw just PTW
At least concentrate on things that are still being sold ...

Also, I know you are all doing tests just to do tests, but I hope everyone understands that it is very abnormal for a plastic Bottom to win in Attack more than a rubber tip does ...
Apparently, RF does not do well in Hasbro stadiums. I couldn't have forseen how badly RF performed. So far, both F and HF have done better. Even SF gets better results.

Results as of now:
Earth ___125WD has done well as a stamina type.
MF Rock ____CH120F/HF has become good too.
RF has been proven to be outclassed.
The S series has use, being one of the few Bottoms that cannot be caught on the Tornado Ridge, and lose a lot of spin.
Rock's main use is on the TR, as it is too heavy to be pushed off easily.
Burn is still good.
Rock and WD don't mix. Any high recoil wheel will duck on any D series tip, because it will get trapped on the TR, and lose all of it's spin, once pushed off.
Vulcan can still cut through beys like a hot knife through air...
Flame ____100SF beats GB145-based opponents 70% of the time.
The TR is very useful to attackers.

Needed:
Bakushin testing.
More SF tests.
Defense tests. (SF is doing okay with Earth ____DF145/145SF, 65% on MF Rock Leone CH120HF)
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:19 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Apparently, RF does not do well in Hasbro stadiums. I couldn't have forseen how badly RF performed. So far, both F and HF have done better. Even SF gets better results.

Results as of now:
Earth ___125WD has done well as a stamina type.
MF Rock ____CH120F/HF has become good too.
RF has been proven to be outclassed.
The S series has use, being one of the few Bottoms that cannot be caught on the Tornado Ridge, and lose a lot of spin.
Rock's main use is on the TR, as it is too heavy to be pushed off easily.
Burn is still good.
Rock and WD don't mix. Any high recoil wheel will duck on any D series tip, because it will get trapped on the TR, and lose all of it's spin, once pushed off.
Vulcan can still cut through beys like a hot knife through air...

The fact HF and F dominate over RF right now is because the aspect of Stamina and Defense having an edge in Hasbro stadiums. HF and F obviously have more Stamina, so they last longer. RF would lose spin quickly because it would catch the stadium paint on the bottom and because of the high friction.

Also, we should try HF/S, having higher friction and height in general, it may or may not make a difference. Plus, it adds the switch between HF and S.
RF loses because it does not have the stamina to utilize the greatest boost that attack types have in Hasbro stadiums. It cannot survive on the Tornado Ridge without a MF, which leaves it with no stamina to land any hits. HF/S would be next, but mine randomly changes to S mode in battle. Could you do this? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Wow, I've kinda taken charge of this thread.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:35 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: RF loses because it does not have the stamina to utilize the greatest boost that attack types have in Hasbro stadiums. It cannot survive on the Tornado Ridge without a MF, which leaves it with no stamina to land any hits. HF/S would be next, but mine randomly changes to S mode in battle. Could you do this? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Wow, I've kinda taken charge of this thread.

I have a PTW and a pretty decent HF/S. But I don't have any sort of Metal Face at the moment. I could try a MF-deprived LLDrago 100 HF/S. I would test it against Earth Aquario 145 WD or Earth Aquario C145 WB. I also have the GB145 Track.

Other people feel free to step in XD
Okay, do that, sorry if it is inconvenient.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:50 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Okay, do that, sorry if it is inconvenient.

Oh no worries! I'll go ahead with these tests and will post the results soon.
WHY are you asking that here ?
Google it or use the search function.
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:04 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Comparison of RF and F

LF Stadium
All Parts Hasbro

At least concentrate on things that are still being sold ...

Also, I know you are all doing tests just to do tests, but I hope everyone understands that it is very abnormal for a plastic Bottom to win in Attack more than a rubber tip does ...

In stadiums like Lf, stamina is key. Therefore, tips like HF and F are superior to tips like Rf. Because even if RF is more powerful, in this metagame, the attack types need to survive in order to strike

I think we can all agree in saying testing should only be done in MS and LF. PtW is un-savable
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:55 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:31 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Unless I'm misinformed, Hasbro hasn't made a Thuder Force Stadium for MFB. We're not using the old ones.

He Mean't Lightning Force. I Saw This Very Easily..

I feel so fail now.
Edit: You know, if HF is beter than RF in Hasbro Stadums, doesn't that make Lightning L-Drago 100HF automatically Top-Tier?
Precisly.

From what I have seen however, HF/S, and F are superior to plain HF and RF

If only Hasbro released Bakushin Susanow 90WF...
MF Earth Giraffe 100CS vs Meteo L Drago AD145WD

Stadium: PTW

EG win rate: 0%
MLD win rate: 100%
(10 rounds)

Stadium: Vortex

EG win rate: 0%
MLD win rate 100%
(10 rounds)
Can't you all just display results properly? Its not like because you use Hasbro-only equipment that you are exempt:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Results
Stadium PTW
Equipment: grip w/ rubber and beylauncher l/r

Beys:Gravity Perseus D125 RFvs Earth aquario c145 wd

Key: GP= Gravity Perseus EA= earth aquario

EA lunched first.RF Worn a little GP right spin counter
EA Win rate:70%
GP win rate:20%

Seems smash combos don't work well in these stadiums
I'll try tests with HF,HF/S,and CS[/align]
Ray Gil 100R2F vs Meteo L Drago AD145WD
20 rounds.

RG win rate: 75% (all from KO)
M L D win rate: 25% (all from OS)

I was very supprised with these results. I used the Light Launcher 2 that comes with Ray gil and it made my beyblade go SO FAST, and people rarely get KO's in this stadium.
Just to clear things up, please use Hasbro materials, with the only exception being Ray, Unicorno, and CS.

(Dec. 25, 2010  3:06 PM)blah Wrote: WHY are you asking that here ?
Google it or use the search function.
Huh? This thread is for testing which parts are good in Hasbro stadiums. My HF/S doesn't work, so I asked for it to be tested by someone else.
Ok, got a vortex stadium yesterday. Resultas:
grip launcher
rock bull 145 wb
4 ko's
earth wolf (uncustomized)
6 ko's
This was a ten battle match. Signing out!
How are you getting KOs in the SVS ?
Also you need to be testing top tier combos or at least decent ones, not uncustomised Beyblades.
could someone try lightning l-drago WA130CS against a top-tier defence combo? and if possible in the super vortex stadium?
can someone add to the OP that PTW, LF, and MS are not the same. i keep getting pm's from noobs who dont read around.
Rock Leone 145WB (RL) vs MF Ray Unicorno 100RF (RU)

10 rounds

RL win rate: 20%
RU win rate: 80%
So far MF Meteo L Drago (Assault ver.) 85LRF just destroys everything. I can post results if needed.
i just think hasbro has horrible stadiums
TT is the best