Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

(Dec. 24, 2010  4:31 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Wait, so Max Stampede is better than the mobile beystadium with the walls taken out? Damn, just wasted $40 bucks on that baby Uncertain

Wait, $40!? Anyway, I might get to post testing tonight, if not, on Christmas.
Earth Wolf 125WD vs. Earth Aquario C145WB
EW: 95% All outspin.
Vs. Ray Aquario 100RF
EW: 75% All outspin.
RA: 25% All pocket.
Earth Wolf is doing well.

Flame Sagittario 100SF vs. Earth Bull GB145WB
70% win. Outspin on all by destabilize.

MF Rock Leone CH120HF vs. Earth Bull GB145WB

65% win. 9 by pocket, 4 by outspin. Rode the TR a lot, and dominated while on it.
Yeah, FS works properly all right..
Flame Libra 100FS vs. MF Rock Leone CH120HF

FL: 0% win.
RL: 18 wins by pocket, 2 by outspin. Once again, Rock was too heavy to be interrupted on the TR.
LOL, the reason I asked for FS is because of the FS For defense thread way back when. I wanted to know if it would work. ^This says different. It works like carp.
Wow, FS is carp Uncertain

anyways, i heard that Dark is decent at defense, so if anyone can test Dark Aquario/Bull C145WB, that would be greatly appreciated

also, i was thinking of Lightning L-Drago 100SD/WD to be a good spin stealer. can someone test this too?

edit: just remembered that i was going to ask about if Cyber works in these stadiums Cyber____105F anyone? lol
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:52 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: Wow, FS is carp Uncertain

anyways, i heard that Dark is decent at defense, so if anyone can test Dark Aquario/Bull C145WB, that would be greatly appreciated

also, i was thinking of Lightning L-Drago 100SD/WD to be a good spin stealer. can someone test this too?

edit: just remembered that i was going to ask about if Cyber works in these stadiums Cyber____105F anyone? lol
This is what I have to say to Lightning L-Drago 100SD/WD. Meteo L-Drago 100SD/WD
in thunder whip and lf Earth Bull 145 WD is the best combo i can make

ask BFireblaze6509 he cant beat me
Does he use attack types with RF?
Earth Leone CH120WB vs Rock Aries 100SF

Conditions: PTW,
WB launched at 80%,
WB worn a little bit,
Normal Bey launcher.
EL Launched first.

Legend: RA (Rock aries 100SF)
EL (Earth Leone CH120WB)

EL win rate: 100%
RA win rate: 0%
I got a hasbro stadium for christmas Wink
So i'll be willing to join in the testing
ODST and I did some testing in his Super Vortex Stadium and had a shock. MF Cyber Susanow 100F (CS [not the tip, the abbreviation]) consistantly beat MF Lighning LDrago 100RF (LLD). Here are the results: Out of 10 Matches, the results are:
Round 1: CS by OS
Round 2: CS by KO
Round 3: CS by OS
Round 4: CS by KO
Round 5: LLD by KO
Round 6: CS by KO
Round 7: CS by OS
Round 8: CS by OS
Round 9: CS by OS
Round 10: CS by OS
MF Cyber Susanow 100F win rate: 90%
We're not sure wether MF Lightning LDrago 100RF is only top-tier in TT stadiums, but it was a suprise to us.
Note: all parts are Hasbro.
rock wolf 105 fs
balance
works well
matches ptw:
rock aquario 145rf
70%
dark aries df145wb
60%
flame leone 105sd
50%
lightning l drago 100hf
70%
storm pegasis 125sf
80%
Edit:all battles out of 10
(Dec. 24, 2010  8:40 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: ODST and I did some testing in his Super Vortex Stadium and had a shock. MF Cyber Susanow 100F (CS [not the tip, the abbreviation]) consistantly beat MF Lighning LDrago 100RF (LLD). Here are the results: Out of 10 Matches, the results are:
Round 1: CS by OS
Round 2: CS by KO
Round 3: CS by OS
Round 4: CS by KO
Round 5: LLD by KO
Round 6: CS by KO
Round 7: CS by OS
Round 8: CS by OS
Round 9: CS by OS
Round 10: CS by OS
MF Cyber Susanow 100F win rate: 90%
We're not sure wether MF Lightning LDrago 100RF is only top-tier in TT stadiums, but it was a suprise to us.
Note: all parts are Hasbro.

I Saw RF Vs. F And The Rest Was Predictable.
In a Stadium With NO Pockets.Stamina's The Only Option
F>RF
Also..How Did L-Drago Manage a KO?
Quick note: RF is useless in all Hasbro stadiums. It is outclassed by HF and F. And please use parts hat have been released by Hasbro already. Or ones that will be released relatively soon. Basically, the only valid Non-Hasbro wheel is Ray because Storm stinks. The main attack wheel for testing right now is Rock. Ray is for testing AGAINST. Do not test Ray combos.
Protip: all any of you suckers need to do is use Rock anything and you're set.
Hasbro metagame = dominateddddd
MF Rock Leone CH120F has been getting it's butt handed to it by Earth Wolf125WD. Only a 10% win rate the last time I tested.

EW125WD: 90% win rate. Rock did not ride the TR as much as it usually does when it wins. All wins by OS.
MF Rock Leone CH120F: 10% Both wins by KO, when it started riding the TR.
(Dec. 25, 2010  2:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Protip: all any of you suckers need to do is use Rock anything and you're set.
Hasbro metagame = dominateddddd

you make this sound like a joke Uncertain
Sadly, this is untrue, Frown. My test show that Rock's dominance is over. On another note, S is slightly less useless. Burn Pheonix T125S got 50% on LLDrago 100F. F dominates right now...
S tips aren't that bad.
and what makes you think Rock is bad?
(Dec. 25, 2010  2:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: S tips aren't that bad.
and what makes you think Rock is bad?

he didnt say Rock was bad, he said it wasnt on top anymore
It is still a good attack wheel. It just does not dominate everything anymore.
Storm pegusus CH120 HF Is good in my thunder force stadium, it beats all my beyblades execpt for Rock Aquario And Earth bull.
(I Have 13 beys)
But I will post some test later.
Unless I'm misinformed, Hasbro hasn't made a Thuder Force Stadium for MFB. We're not using the old ones.
The thread got popular quicker than I thought it would. Anyway, I will finish Rock attack testing tomorrow. Then I'll start on Stamina combos that don't use Earth. I'll start with S testing, then show why Rock and WD don't mix well in Lightning Force.
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:31 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Unless I'm misinformed, Hasbro hasn't made a Thuder Force Stadium for MFB. We're not using the old ones.

He Mean't Lightning Force. I Saw This Very Easily..