Hasbro Shogun Steel Samurai Cyclone Stadium Comparative Results!

The results are definitely decent, but the way they happen is still not ideal.

By removing the pockets, do you mean just the 'floor' of the pockets, or the whole thing so basically the stadium is litterally just a bowl with holes in it ? Because I believe that the former case would still be a problem.
Eh, I dunno, if attack is throwing opponents around enough to outspin them, the stadium could still be balanced, just with variations in what makes up the three types (attack would be all about sway, defense might use RS or something along those lines, etc etc).

The latter. It wouldn't be as easy, but I do think it could be done with scissors (or an x-acto knife, but that's definitely only for adults) and mid to high grit sandpaper to remove the extra overhanging bits neatly (which also deals with any sharpness, for safety). I discussed the idea of doing that instead of buying TT stadia back in the hasbro thread (though given these were only released in North America, that's a lot less useful now), though I know it would probably not be quite 'professional' enough for us.
[Image: IMG_20131228_091420.jpg]

like this right?
Yes, like that, but with those rough edges sanded down smooth and flush. Did you take scissors to a stadium just to test this out?
(Dec. 28, 2013  3:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yes, like that, but with those rough edges sanded down smooth and flush. Did you take scissors to a stadium just to test this out?

i used a knife and marked the spot where it levels
no i didnt the stadium kept hitting the floor and it was annoying i did it before i saw this thread Tongue_out
Oh okay. Well in that case, maybe sand those leftover bits down and test it out if you could? I'd certainly be interested in seeing how it does.
(Dec. 28, 2013  3:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh okay. Well in that case, maybe sand those leftover bits down and test it out if you could? I'd certainly be interested in seeing how it does.

i would but i dont have a takara atk stadium -__-
I will still post stand alone so someone else can test the same combo
It'd probably be better if the results were compared to the Balance Stadium... right?

I mean, its basically the counterpart to it.

Kai-V Wrote:For the comparative results, it might have been more appropriate to compare TAKARA-TOMY's Zero-G Stadium Balance Type since it also has two exits all on one side, but I do not have it.
(Dec. 28, 2013  4:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It'd probably be better if the results were compared to the Balance Stadium... right?

Kai-V Wrote:For the comparative results, it might have been more appropriate to compare TAKARA-TOMY's Zero-G Stadium Balance Type since it also has two exits all on one side, but I do not have it.

i mean i dont have a zero g stadium but you get my point
That's completely fine. It won't be perfect but it's probably the best we can ask for haha. Smile
(Dec. 28, 2013  5:52 PM)*AJ* Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  4:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It'd probably be better if the results were compared to the Balance Stadium... right?

i mean i dont have a zero g stadium but you get my point

I know, haha. I just meant who ever does the testing, should use the Balance Stadium. Tongue_out