[Hasbro]  Rock testing Thread

After getting Rock Dragon D5 and Ogre O5, I have decided to test out Rock since it could have attack/defense potential.

1st test is attack
RD5.StT(Attack).X vs. tS4(right spin)0B.At
Dragon win rate: (0%)
Spryzen win rate: OOOOOBOOBO (100%)

So, Rock on attack is not too good, how about defense?

2nd test is defense
RD5.StC.At-S vs. tS4(right spin)0B.At
Dragon win rate: OO (20%)
Spryzen win rate: OOOOOOOO (80%)

Overall thoughts: Rock is Okay, not good, but okay. It would be a bit better if it was heavier. Not good on attack or defense. I'd say not to use it.

You are free to test Rock yourself and post the results here. This is my only GT bey so if you have the part you were requesting, do the testing yourself. If you don't have a requested part, maybe someone else will do the testing.
Well, for one, never use the Hasbro GT discs for testing, as most of them weigh less than 20 grams. Second, could you test Rock Dragon 0Wall Bearing against Turbo Valtryek/Turbo Achilles 00Bump Xtreme? (If you have Turbo Valtryek use it over Turbo Achilles).
RD5.0W.Br vs. tA4.00B.X
Dragon win rate: OBBO (40%)
Achillies win rate: OOOOOO (60%)

All of Achillies' wins were from it hitting Dragon on it's side, causing the Wall frame to Scrape.
New testing!

RD5.0B.O vs. tS4(left spin).00W.Br
Dragon win rate: OOOOOOO (70%)
Spryzen win rate: OOO (30%)

RD5.0B.Ds vs. tS4(left spin).00W.Br
Dragon win rate: OOOOOOOOOO (100%)
Spryzen win rate: (0%)

I can't believe it, could RD5.0B.Ds be the ultimate combo? With Wall it scrapes insanily, it has weak burst resistance on atomic, and it losses too much stamina on a slightly worn down Octa. Wait a minute, RD5.00B.Ds is the ultimate combo!
(Jan. 29, 2020  1:36 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: New testing!

RD5.0B.O vs. tS4(left spin).00W.Br
Dragon win rate: OOOOOOO (70%)
Spryzen win rate: OOO (30%)

RD5.0B.Ds vs. tS4(left spin).00W.Br

I can't believe it, could RD5.0B.Ds be the ultimate combo? With Wall it scrapes insanily, it has weak burst resistance on atomic, and it losses too much stamina on a slightly worn down Octa. Wait a minute, RD5.00B.Ds is the ultimate combo!

If it can beat Turbo Spryzen on 00Expand Rise-H, maybe, but honestly it’s really about if a layer can perform better then it on the same combo. A decent combo setup can do very well even if the layer isn’t the best. You’d have to some testing to see if something like Spryzen requiem can outperform it on that specific combo against tS on 00W Br.
RD5.00B.Ds vs. Sr3.0W.Br (Left spin)
(Jan. 29, 2020  2:01 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: RD5.00B.Ds vs. Sr3.0W.Br (Left spin)

Not what I meant. You can’t really test it here but try Sr3 on 00B Ds against tS 0Wall Bearing in the appropriate thread. I wanna see if the results are any better than Rock Dragon.
So, is Rock Dragon D5 00 Bump Destroy top tier?
(Jan. 29, 2020  3:02 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: So, is Rock Dragon D5 00 Bump Destroy top tier?

Maybe, idk
Nice results. Like Rob said, further tests with identical sets, including 2 sets of 00B.Ds and 0W.Br would be interesting too. Then the puzzle would be complete and we could judge how good the layer is.
lilphilyb What stadium did you test these combos in?
(Jan. 31, 2020  4:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: lilphilyb What stadium did you test these combos in?

The Blazing Dojo Stadium for Shogun Steel
(Jan. 31, 2020  7:39 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  4:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: lilphilyb What stadium did you test these combos in?

Okay. Deep breaths DC. Deep breaths.

[Image: 71PbygVh3SL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

You have tested a Beyblade Burst layer in a non-WBO-sanctioned Stadium for Burst and Burst Classic formats.

This stadium? It has no pockets. I can't even tell if it's circular. I don't know if there's a flat part in the middle like some Hasbro stadiums have. But it's not a Beyblade Burst Standard Beystadium.

All of the testing you have done above is not meaningful as far as WBO or Beywiki standards is concerned; you have used a beystadium that isn't legal for Burst format. The above testing cannot be used as the basis for writing a Wiki article, and is also incomplete as far as variety goes (not tested against existing tournament-meta layers).

I would suggest that you hold off on further testing until you get WBO standard equipment for official beybattles.
(Jan. 31, 2020  7:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  7:39 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The Blazing Dojo Stadium for Shogun Steel

Okay. Deep breaths DC. Deep breaths.

[Image: 71PbygVh3SL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

You have tested a Beyblade Burst layer in a non-WBO-sanctioned Stadium for Burst and Burst Classic formats.

This stadium? It has no pockets. I can't even tell if it's circular. I don't know if there's a flat part in the middle like some Hasbro stadiums have. But it's not a Beyblade Burst Standard Beystadium.

All of the testing you have done above is not meaningful as far as WBO or Beywiki standards is concerned; you have used a beystadium that isn't legal for Burst format. The above testing cannot be used as the basis for writing a Wiki article, and is also incomplete as far as variety goes (not tested against existing tournament-meta layers).

I would suggest that you hold off on further testing until you get WBO standard equipment for official beybattles.

Would Hasbro's Basic Blue stadium (burst) be an alternative?
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:10 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Would Hasbro's Basic Blue stadium (burst) be an alternative?

No. It would not be.
(Jan. 31, 2020  7:39 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:

HAHAHAHA you are hilarious, I like you. DC is correct though, you'll need a b-09 burst stadium.
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  7:39 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The Blazing Dojo Stadium for Shogun Steel
HAHAHAHA you are hilarious, I like you. DC is correct though, you'll need a b-09 burst stadium.

I got only 1 TT bey, put that into perspective.
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:13 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: HAHAHAHA you are hilarious, I like you. DC is correct though, you'll need a b-09 burst stadium.

Well, maybe you are not the correct person to be doing testing then. Thank you for wanting to do it, but I would leave it to those who have the parts available to do thorough testing on WBO-legal equipment.
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:17 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:13 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I got only 1 TT bey, put that into perspective.

Well, maybe you are not the correct person to be doing testing then. Thank you for wanting to do it, but I would leave it to those who have the parts available to do thorough testing on WBO-legal equipment.
I could try doing the tests since I got a lot of TT beys and B-09.

although I just realized he made this thread for the Hasbro Rock... which I do not have...
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:13 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: HAHAHAHA you are hilarious, I like you. DC is correct though, you'll need a b-09 burst stadium.

I understand, then I'm afraid you'll have to let someone else do the testing.