Hasbro Releases that are better that Takara Tomy

If anyone thinks a Hasbro release is better than TT, for ANY reason, post it here. This includes Hasbro-exclusive combos and recolors along with parts. Also, you can post TT products that are better than Hasbro as well.
I think Archer Hercules is better than the tt version.
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:48 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I think Archer Hercules is better than the tt version.

How on earth is Hasbruh Archer Hercules is better that TT?! TT has metal, Hasbro don’t. That by itself makes it inferior to TT.

I would like for you to explain how it’s better... cuz 
Turn layer are inferior to Cho-Z layer
Balkesh balkesh Garuda spryzen requiem and balkesh
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: If anyone thinks a Hasbro release is better than TT, for ANY reason, post it here. This includes Hasbro-exclusive combos and recolors along with parts. Also, you can post TT products that are better than Hasbro as well.

Balkesh B3 (Hasbruh) is better than Arc bahamut
(TakaraTomy) cuz its slopes are tighter than TT’s teeth.

Also I feel that Hasbros release of Bearing is better than TT cuz although it doesn’t have as much stamina as the original, it’s has a stronger spring
It has more stamina and god layers (with the exception of sR) were bad
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:52 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:48 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I think Archer Hercules is better than the tt version.

How on earth is Hasbruh Archer Hercules is better that TT?! TT has metal, Hasbro don’t. That by itself makes it inferior to TT.

Its harder to burst, and has MORE STAMINA!!!
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:14 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:52 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: How on earth is Hasbruh Archer Hercules is better that TT?! TT has metal, Hasbro don’t. That by itself makes it inferior to TT.

That’s...not at all true. Hercules TT has metal and that gives it more stamina than Hercules h4 would have.
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:14 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:52 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: How on earth is Hasbruh Archer Hercules is better that TT?! TT has metal, Hasbro don’t. That by itself makes it inferior to TT.

That statement goes against all the tests I’ve seen.
Doesn’t make sense how it has more stamina than the original, without metal...

Some test are gonna have to be done to prove the statement of yours...
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:28 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:14 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Its harder to burst, and has MORE STAMINA!!!

That statement goes against all the tests I’ve seen.

It's not that heavy, so it have less weight. It can get KOed easier, but in my opinion, it has more stamina
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:30 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:28 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: That statement goes against all the tests I’ve seen.

It's not that heavy, so it have less weight. It can get KOed easier, but in my opinion, it has more stamina

Think about this:

Which fidget spinner is going to spin longer: the one that is lighter or the one that is heavier? It’s going to be the heavier one because there is more weight on the ends and that makes the fidget spinner spin longer. The same concept applies here, especially for Archer Hercules as it’s Metal is placed outwards, giving it great stamina, and for sure more than Hercules H4.
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:30 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: It's not that heavy, so it have less weight. It can get KOed easier, but in my opinion, it has more stamina

Think about this:

Which fidget spinner is going to spin longer: the one that is lighter or the one that is heavier? It’s going to be the heavier one because there is more weight on the ends and that makes the fidget spinner spin longer. The same concept applies here, especially for Archer Hercules as it’s Metal is placed outwards, giving it great stamina, and for sure more than Hercules H4.

Ok so tt better bit Kerbeus k4 better than Guardian Kerbeus
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:41 AM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Think about this:

Ok so tt better bit Kerbeus k4 better than Guardian Kerbeus

I mean, probably yeah.
Hazard k4 prob better than Hazard Kerbeus as well
BuilderROB. your right, tt is better
I think that Legend Spryzen S3 is better than Legend Spriggan, because I battled a friend who owned it with Hasbro's version and I noticed that Hasbro's Merge has more control than that of TT
(Feb. 28, 2020  3:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I think that Legend Spryzen S3 is better than Legend Spriggan, because I battled a friend who owned it with Hasbro's version and I noticed that Hasbro's Merge has more control than that of TT

We are talking moreover about layers, and in that regard, the TT version would be better.
  • Spryzen S2 > Storm Spriggan - It has better burst resistance than it's TT counterpart which makes it better suited for attack than Storm Spriggan, which is good. It's not amazing but at least it's not terrible. The gold and black Unite also looks cool too.
  • Roktavor R2 > Rising Ragnaruk - Much like Spryzen S2, Roktavor R2 has better burst resistance than it's TT counterpart but besides that, it's still not all that great.
  • Doomscizor D3 > Killer Deathscyther - Sadly, it's still not very good but not quite as bad as it's TT counterpart, it's just mediocre. Thanks to it's improved balance, it's more usable and controllable. It has better stamina and (for me anyway) isn't quite as prone to burst as easily as TT's Killer Deathscyther. I also prefer Hasbro's Hunter Driver over TT's.
  • Kerbeus K4 > Guardian Kerbeus - Misleading name aside, Kerbeus K4 is an excellent Layer. Whilst Guardian Kerbeus was a decent Layer for it's time (for stamina), the very weak burst resistance and breakage issues held it back. Kerbeus K4's burst resistance on the other hand, is unbelievably strong which is a huge contrast to it's TT counterpart, improving it's defense whilst still having great stamina. There's also no flimsy, breakable chains so that's another plus.
  • Z Achilles A4 > Z Achilles - Said no one lol.

hasbruh any new beys vs tt storm spriggan
(Feb. 28, 2020  3:38 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
  • Spryzen S2 > Storm Spriggan - It has better burst resistance than it's TT counterpart which makes it better suited for attack than Storm Spriggan, which is good. It's not amazing but at least it's not terrible. The gold and black Unite also looks cool too.
  • Roktavor R2 > Rising Ragnaruk - Much like Spryzen S2, Roktavor R2 has better burst resistance than it's TT counterpart but besides that, it's still not all that great.
  • Doomscizor D3 > Killer Deathscyther - Sadly, it's still not very good but not quite as bad as it's TT counterpart, it's just mediocre. Thanks to it's improved balance, it's more usable and controllable. It has better stamina and (for me anyway) isn't quite as prone to burst as easily as TT's Killer Deathscyther. I also prefer Hasbro's Hunter Driver over TT's.
  • Kerbeus K4 > Guardian Kerbeus - Misleading name aside, Kerbeus K4 is an excellent Layer. Whilst Guardian Kerbeus was a decent Layer for it's time (for stamina), the very weak burst resistance and breakage issues held it back. Kerbeus K4's burst resistance on the other hand, is unbelievably strong which is a huge contrast to it's TT counterpart, improving it's defense whilst still having great stamina. There's also no flimsy, breakable chains so that's another plus.

I disagree regarding Doomscizor D3. That thing bursts far more often to me than the TT counterparts and is just generally a bit too loose. Its improved balance also removed the wobbling attack potential the layer has, crippling its attack potential. Seriously, I've seen the random booster Killer Deathscyther Quarter Loop net bursts against some decent combos before. Really, kD on drivers like Loop and Press is surprisingly effective and honestly better than rubber drivers like Hunter or Xtreme.

Honestly the Hunter drivers are more or less equivalent, so I'm not sure I get that point at all.

To add to the list of things people haven't mentioned yet, take this:

• Roktavor (R1) > Ragnaruk - Valkyrie, the OG power Attack layer from TT, got the shaft with terrible burst resistance in the form of Valtryek. Roktavor on the other hand got a far tighter lock instead. In essence Roktavor is TT's Valkyrie with the same sheer Attack power and Stamina, while Valtryek is equivalent to TT's bursty Ragnaruk instead. Just goes to show that Hasbro made Roktavor work.
  • Horusood (H1) > Horusood - Cheeto memes aside I find that Hasbro's Horusood is absurdly tanky given its shape, far more than its TT equivalent. That added defensiveness naturally aids burst resistance as well.
  • Unicrest (U1) > Unicorn - Better burst resistance.
  • Unicrest U2 > Unlock Unicorn - Unlike Unlock Unicorn, Unicrest U2 was actually pretty darned powerful from Hasbro's line for Stamina, and similarly has better burst resistance like Unicrest before it.
  • Yegdrion (Y1) > Yggdrasil - Yegdrion features better burst resistance, which allowed it to fully utilize the powerful, high-Stamina shape it has and was a Hasbro-only staple for a while. It's surprisingly tanky for a Stamina layer to be honest.
  • Jormuntor J2 > Jail Jormungand - This one speaks for itself, given that Hasbro's Jormuntor J2 is banned in Classic for its insane burst resistance and Stamina. It's so good that even TT layers can't reasonably beat it even with all the new drivers available to them!

• Garuda G3 > Maximum Garuda - Same great abilities, but with increased burst resistance that makes it super tough to burst. Surprised this hasn't been mentioned given how big of ac ontroversy it made when it was released.
  • Spryzen Requiem S3 > Spriggan Requiem - Same thing, but tighter (at least in stock. My silver stadium set Sr3 is stupidly loose). One of the only Hasbro layers that could potentially win against the modern GT meta, alongside Balkesh B3 and possibly Turbo Spryzen S4.
  • Regulus R3 > Shelter Regulus - Believe it or not, Hasbro's version is once again tighter even if the layer isn't too much better than the original beside that.

• TS01 (Survive) > Survive - Survive was the Hasbro stationary Stamina staple, not Revolve. Sure, some of that is Revolve's original weak springs (later fixed with Asteroid Zeutron), but some of that is its own slightly tighter spring lock. Either way it was more meta usable in the Hasbro-only format than Survive ever was for TT, which has to count for something at least even if it's not the most direct power comparison.
  • TB05 (Liner)/TB05-S (Liner-S) > Liner - Every Hasbro Liner/Liner-S is actually a secret Liner' driver because of their absurdly tight springs. Liner-S also has improved balance, but it's also not something TT truly has an equivalent for either (though I figured I'd bring it up anyways because its so similar).
  • TA13 (Iron) > Iron - Hasbro's Iron lacks the weak spring of the TT release, which means it's actually not that bad at all. Is actually just under Xtreme levels of raw Attack power imo.

(Feb. 28, 2020  5:24 AM)Okster Wrote: hasbruh any new beys vs tt storm spriggan

This is one of the most unfair comparisons I can think of. It's like comparing apples to the ocean, there's just nothing really tying anything to TT's Storm Spriggan except for Spryzen S2.

You're really a lot better off comparing the same releases than two unrelated beys, not a whole ton of beys to one of the weakest TT releases out there.
Yeah I didn’t bring up R1 in my list cuz although i had R1 Hasbruh version (which was nearly unbeatable even in stock combo) I haven’t own a TT Ragnaruk yet... I actually thought that they were equally good.... I guess not... kinda makes me wish I never gave away my R1, U2, and D1...
(Feb. 28, 2020  7:29 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  3:38 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

I disagree regarding Doomscizor D3. That thing bursts far more often to me than the TT counterparts and is just generally a bit too loose. Its improved balance also removed the wobbling attack potential the layer has, crippling its attack potential. Seriously, I've seen the random booster Killer Deathscyther Quarter Loop net bursts against some decent combos before. Really, kD on drivers like Loop and Press is surprisingly effective and honestly better than rubber drivers like Hunter or Xtreme.

Honestly the Hunter drivers are more or less equivalent, so I'm not sure I get that point at all.

Neither Hasbro's Doomscizor D3 nor TT's Killer Deathscyther Layers have great burst resistance nor are they good but for me, TT's bursts more often. Admittedly, I've never tried out kD.Q.Lp/P as I always assumed the kD Layer to be the most worthless God Layer competitive-wise (even though I do like it) so I'll keep that in mind.

The rubber on my Hasbro's Hunter Driver is also softer than my TT's Hunter Driver, which I generally prefer as it means I have a bit more control and aggression (though I'm sure you'll tell me that you have the opposite, where your TT's rubber is softer than Hasbro's so I dunno).

Out of curiousity, which combos (from your experience) were Killer Deathscyther Quarter Loop/Press the most effective against?
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Neither Hasbro's Doomscizor D3 nor TT's Killer Deathscyther Layers have great burst resistance nor are they good but for me, TT's bursts more often. Admittedly, I've never tried out kD.Q.Lp/P as I always assumed the kD Layer to be the most worthless God Layer competitive-wise (even though I do like it) so I'll keep that in mind.

Feels like mold variation or something, but for me Hasbro's just flies apart at nearly first contact while TT's can hold itself together pretty well as long as you don't try to make it slam into things at high speeds.

(Feb. 28, 2020  11:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: The rubber on my Hasbro's Hunter Driver is also softer than my TT's Hunter Driver, which I generally prefer as it means I have a bit more control and aggression (though I'm sure you'll tell me that you have the opposite, where your TT's rubber is softer than Hasbro's so I dunno).

I've noticed no real difference in their rubber hardness myself, but if yours is softer than that's good I guess? Only real rubber variation I've seen has been Hunter' from Gaia Dragoon, where mine feels a bit too hard.

(Feb. 28, 2020  11:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Out of curiousity, which combos (from your experience) were Killer Deathscyther Quarter Loop/Press the most effective against?

Can't really say I could tell you specifics, as it's been a while since I've really used God layers. I do remember it surprised me a ton several times in my randomly assembled tournaments (and the time or two I just battled stock combos in a tournament style) basically any time it wound up on a ball-styled driver. Driver matters a ton more than the disk imo, and these sorta semi-stationary ball type drivers just really let it mash into opponents.

Really though, as long as the opponent isn't stupidly tanky (Alter Chronos as an example) or otherwise well suited to taking strong hits, Killer Deathscyther could probably burst it at least a few times on a functional combo, so long as you don't try to tornado stall and avoid it or anything like that. Still not super good, but at least it can win, where the Hasbro one just doesn't seem to survive against much of anything.
(Feb. 28, 2020  1:53 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Hazard k4 prob better than Hazard Kerbeus as well
Guardian for hasbro is better, but hazard is definitely TT
Tt hazard burst way too easily