[Hasbro]  Phoenix P4 Testing and Discussion

Phoenix P4 0Cross Friction-S (non S mode) vs Spryzen Requiem S3 7Glaive Destroy ®
Results:
P4 Win Ratio: 30%
S3 Win Ratio: 70%

More test coming soon!
(Apr. 06, 2019  5:33 PM)ks123 Wrote: Phoenix P4 0Cross Friction-S (non S mode) vs Spryzen Requiem S3 7Glaive Destroy ®
Results:
P4 Win Ratio: 70%
S3 Win Ratio: 30%

More test coming soon!
I think you might have the win ratios messed up Smile
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:01 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  5:33 PM)ks123 Wrote: Phoenix P4 0Cross Friction-S (non S mode) vs Spryzen Requiem S3 7Glaive Destroy ®
Results:
P4 Win Ratio: 70%
S3 Win Ratio: 30%

More test coming soon!
I think you might have the win ratios messed up Smile

Sorry! Now this is fixed Smile
Here are some tests I did with Phoenix P4 (Revive Phoenix). As far as weights go, I weighed the Revive Armor and got 4.15 grams, the Revive Core was 7.72 grams, and the full Phoenix P4 Layer was 11.87 grams. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now.

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
(Sep. 08, 2019  11:32 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Here are some tests I did with Phoenix P4 (Revive Phoenix). As far as weights go, I weighed the Revive Armor and got 4.15 grams, the Revive Core was 7.72 grams, and the full Phoenix P4 Layer was 11.87 grams. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now.

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)

Interesting, thanks Kj