Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

Welcome to the Hasbro II Thread OP 3.0! Navigation is much easier this time around, and things have been simpified and cut down alot. Lots of new updates too!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Any rules not listed here are identical to that of the standard metagame rules, and all test results and posts should follow those rules.

New System: Weekly Testing Challenge

Testing Requests. XTS UPDATE

Rules

Parts

Launchers

Stadiums. NEW MAXIMUM STAMPEDE RULES

Other Rules

Misc
NOTE: Hasbro rules state that as long as a bey is spinning in the pocket, that bey is still in play. We will not follow this Hasbro rule for testing

**If it is clear that someone is consistantly breaking the rules or forging test results, proper actions agianst such violations will be taken in some form.

Hasbro Combo Tier List: WIP! BENCHMARK UPDATE!
I have contributed much earlier than you have in that thread, just wanted to say that they could PM me as well. I posted in that thing when it first started, thanks for the new thread, though. It was waytoo cluttered.

Anyways, guys, I find that Galaxy Capricorne D125R2F is a decent combo. It beat Earth Aquario couple times. Will post results soon.

EDIT: Official testing has to be 20 now: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
Are you going to have a top-tier list up any time soon? (MF Earth Bull CH120WD) I've been sporadically posting in the Hasbro thread before both of.. No offense but it seems like you're going for a little power grab, BBS. Are 'Prototype' Maximum Stampede stadiums even available..?
Edit: Where do you guys stand with 'weak launching' defense/stamina beys? Pretty much makes them supreme..

Okay here are the first tests of this thread, if that is okay:
Test Procedures (will remain constant for all future tests (Click to View)

MF Earth Bull CH120WD vs. MF Lightning LDrago 100RF
MF Earth Bull CH120WD win rate: 12/20 (12 OS)
MF Lightning LDrago 100RF win rate: 8/20 (8 KO)
MF Earth Bull CH120WD win percentage:60%

Eh, still decent.
I do believe I saw one of these "prototype" stadiums in the store. where the three bull images are, there are dents, correct? like, about as wide as h145 or possibly bd145? I saw that kind of stadium in a store. <---- srry kinda off-topic
anyway, can someone please test my combo? It seems to get good results so far, in the mxs at least. earth bull ch120 MS. now, before I get critisized, I have something to back this up. I have CH120 so I can adapt to the opponent's hight, thus making the wobble of MS at minimum. also, earth has good stamina, as well as the slight overhang that rock has, so low attackers and destabelizers are pretty much usless. the reason I don't just put it on 125 is because I have heard of that old but good combo, MF pegasus 145 RF, as well as the common LLD BD145 LRF combo. please test this against top tier attack and defence. if someone could do some tests with it against 230, I would be glad. and if you test it, please have it at whatever hight is closest to the other bey's hight. I will try it with a metal face as well, and post the results.
Thats basically a worse version of my original combination.. The results are right above you. (I came up with it back in like November or something though IIRC CH120 was a top-tier defense/stamina piece early on anyway, so I wasn't the first.)
MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF does not work well in Hasbro stadiums because as soon as your RF reaches a lower height, BD145 scrapes like hell with these wonky slopes, 230 and BD145 isn't out yet telling me you didn't read the OP properly.
oops. I did, but I kinda forgot... ehehe... >_>'
Yes finally the other one is annoying, maybe actually have a hasbro tier list in OP...
I have a Hasbro Max Stampede version without craters, so just let me know what you'd like tested.

I'd like to make a note about CS, since this is a Hasbro thread; when testing it please state the condition the tip is in, the normal movement pattern, and only use Hasbro CS.
Lightning L-Drago100WD VS Earth Virgo125WD
Tested In Lightning Force.
Equipment used: For Right spin Rev Up. For Left Beylauncher L(MLD version).
Just thought that this combo will do well in Hasbro stadium. Please dont yell at me or anything. It said nothing in the OP about Energy Transfer.

Results:
Earth Virgo125WD 15/20(10 KO, 5 OS)
Lightning L-Drago100WD 5/20(All KO)
3 Draw.
L-Drago Win percentage: 25%.
Because of the High RPM's from the Rev-Up launcher Earth Virgo would move around alot at the start and KO L-Drago, and Later it would go to the Middle. LLD's Movment Paterns were about the same.

Not really what I expected. There wasn't really any Energy Transfer at all.
Two Of Virgo's KO's were out of stadium. When Meteo L-Drago is released I will do Comparitive tests. If you want to know the reason I used Earth Virgo125WD it is because it was one of the Good combos on the Old Thread. Don't Get mad Because the combo is bad. I just thought it would be good but it wasn't. If anyone else would post your results that would be helpful.
Please dont get mad. This is something i noticed yesterday while blading against my cousins and I just want some feedback or explaination.

Poison Serpent SW154SD VS Storm Pegasus 105RF
Tested in Attack Beystadium
Equipment Used: Two Beylaunchers LR (Right Spin)
Unusual Poison Serpent attack patterns

RESULTS:
Poison Serpent (Wins 10/ 12)
Storm Pegasus (Wins 2/12)

Poison Serpent's Attack Raised by 75% Somehow...
Okay so what i noticed was although Serpent is a balance type and usually does not spin aggresivelly this day it attacked the way it would if i had done a sliding shoot. (no i did not do a sliding shoot) Can someone give me an answer? It may be because it was worn or maybe it was a different mould but these are not combos they are out of the box beys so if anyone can tell me why that would be appreciated!
Your SD is worn and you have trouble using attack types. (albeit Storm is pretty awful.)
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:25 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: if someone could do some tests with it against 230.
230 is the tall one on Flame Byxis right? I could probably test it soon. Tell me what stadium though.
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)Dan Wrote: Your SD is worn and you have trouble using attack types. (albeit Storm is pretty awful.)
yeah my SD is pretty worn and NO i have no trouble in using attack types. I excel in using them more than any other type. yes storm is awful.
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:45 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Parts
• Only Hasbro parts may be used. If a part or Bey has yet to be released by Hasbro it may not be tested until that part or Beyblade is released

You should PM it to him then.
Seems like no one is reading the OP and posting badly because of it..

(Jul. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: yeah my SD is pretty worn and NO i have no trouble in using attack types. I excel in using them more than any other type. yes storm is awful.
Okay..
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:50 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:45 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Parts
• Only Hasbro parts may be used. If a part or Bey has yet to be released by Hasbro it may not be tested until that part or Beyblade is released

You should PM it to him then.
Seems like no one is reading the OP and posting badly because of it..

(Jul. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: yeah my SD is pretty worn and NO i have no trouble in using attack types. I excel in using them more than any other type. yes storm is awful.
Okay..

I said, I read the op, and I did, I just forgot, ok? I won't do it again!
So we can't use LL2? I really prefer winder-based launchers, especially LL@ because of the resistance I get when ripping. I have a better time judging my launch power w/ a winder-based system. I only use BeyLauncher-L because I can't stand Light launcher-L.

This is a problem. You are basically telling me that I can't use a LL2 made by TT when you can use a BeyLauncher-L by TT and that I can't contribute because of it? Me not gusta.
BeybladeStation: I am actualy looking at alot of your tests from the last thread. Yours along wih a few other members are some of the few people that are helping create the tier list. You are more than welcome for the new thread, and I will change it so that it matches upo with the current rules. looking foward to your tests.

Dan: A top tier list will be created soon dont worry. By tomarrow a will post a few combos there, and more and more will be added each day. Dan you are also one of the few who made the 1st thread worth saving. And if you feel as if i am being to "power grabby" then just let me know. If it makes you feel any better, all I will really be doing is editing the OP and enforcing the rules for the thread so that it doesnt crash and burn like the 1st one. By enforcing i mean if someone posts a PTW test i will kindly tell them that PTW cannot be used. I have absolutely no desire to be a leader of any kind here. Frankly it sounds like a pain to be a moderator on a site as big as this one. there is way to much to manage and control.

I assure all of you that a tier list will be made soon! just keep posting your test results! I am glad to hear that many of you prefer this new thread to the old cluttered one.
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:37 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: So we can't use LL2? I really prefer winder-based launchers, especially LL@ because of the resistance I get when ripping. I have a better time judging my launch power w/ a winder-based system. I only use BeyLauncher-L because I can't stand Light launcher-L.

This is a problem. You are basically telling me that I can't use a LL2 made by TT when you can use a BeyLauncher-L by TT and that I can't contribute because of it? Me not gusta.

Erm... There's nothing said about launchers. You can use a LL2, if I recall, since Hasbro Light Launchers suck.

Uheheheh, more wins for Earth Virgo 125WD. I told you people that this thing was a BEAST. But yeah, soft launching works like a charm in Hasbro Stadiums, as KOs are harder to come across.
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:45 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Launchers
• The following launchers may be used for Right Spinning Beys
--String Launcher (preferred)
--Beylauncher (Suspension system optional)
--Beylauncher LR (Suspension System optional)
--Rev Up Launcher (preferred)
• The following Launchers may be used for Left Spinning beys
--Beylauncher L (Suspension System optional)
--Beylauncher LR (Suspension system optional)
--Light Launcher L w/ Long Ripcord (only if beylaunchers are unavailable)
• Launchers used must be somewhat consistent
• Launcher grips and other gear are optional but must be consistent throughout testing

It actually does...
This is quite excellent.
Two things:
I'd consider trying to shorten the OP, maybe. Yeah, I'm a hypocrite.

Most importantly though, as has been mentioned, you should have a Hasbro Top Tier list in the OP. It would be really helpful for people in build me a combo when people ask for hasbro stadium combo's, and maybe prevent a few of those questions, too Smile I know, you're on it, but yeah, just saying, it'll make this thread AWESOME.

Curious though, why are launchers and ripcords hasbro hasn't released legal for use? And would the Left LL2 be legal?
Think about it VERY carefully.

Have Hasbro released it yet ?

Seriously.
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:16 AM)blah Wrote: Think about it VERY carefully.

Have Hasbro released it yet ?

Seriously.
I don't live in the us so thats why I was asking, but they way replied a asume it not. Never mind the question. Wink
@Th!nk: LL2 has been added to the list, and the reason all of those launchers can be used is because testing for L-Spinning beys would be impossible otherwise.
also Th!nk, making the OP shorter would be difficult. Maybe I could just get rid of the Problems with the Old Thread section?

I added to the rules that when posting your test results, the condition of your PT must be stated for certain types of tips.
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:39 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:45 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Launchers
• The following launchers may be used for Right Spinning Beys
--String Launcher (preferred)
--Beylauncher (Suspension system optional)
--Beylauncher LR (Suspension System optional)
--Rev Up Launcher (preferred)
• The following Launchers may be used for Left Spinning beys
--Beylauncher L (Suspension System optional)
--Beylauncher LR (Suspension system optional)
--Light Launcher L w/ Long Ripcord (only if beylaunchers are unavailable)
• Launchers used must be somewhat consistent
• Launcher grips and other gear are optional but must be consistent throughout testing

It actually does...

I was under the impression that it would work. I'll ask LeonTempestXIII about it, since it does make sense to be able to use a LL2. Y'know, to make a somewhat constant with the Left Light Launcher + Long ripcord, so the left-spinning beyblade doesn't have an unfair advantage. (Weaker Spin=Easy equalization.)
EDIT: Nevermind, Tempest got to it.
But they aren't hasbro beys, so if you're stuck with hasbro parts, how do you get them? Tongue_out

BTW
"--Existing tier Bey is always launched 1st, then no more than 3 seconds later the bey you are testing is launched 2nd. Attack beys are always launched second."

Should be alternating launches. Check the testing guidelines thread, and copy that Grin

"Battles
• Minimum of 10 to 20 Battles"
Means "a minimum of 10 battles." Should be "Minimum of 20 Battles"

You may be able to shorten the launchers section, but yeah, lose the "problems with the old thread, or stick it in a spoiler down the bottom.