Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

Not for me, it's not. On S mode it's getting a big fat 0% against even Ray Virgo CH120F. It's kinda sad to me.
@Megablader9 Who was that to? Also, read the results I got if you haven't Smile

Anyways, I knew geminikid13's results could be much better, hell they were:

Standard Testing [For Hasbro]
PTW Stadium
BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher L
Sliding Shoot for LLD

Rock Aquario is in Sharp [S] Mode

Rock Aquario 100HF/S VS. Lightning L-Drago D125RF
Rock Aquario Win %age: 5% [1 OS]
Lightning L-Drago Win %age: 95% [8 KO, 11OS]

Notes: VERY many draws. The equalizing on LLD with Rock was also astonishing. So many draws has to be redone. You might also notice the amount of OS's it got as well. In Upper, LLD was able to 'utilize' it's "sharp" edges, and get underneath Rock... piercing it. It lost balance (HF/S did) and well, just simply lost. How did you get those weird results, geminikid?

Final Thoughts: HF/S is terrible, in all stadiums. I have used it in many, but it's better on Tall tracks including 145. Rock Aquario 100HF/S [in S Mode] is terrible because it has terrible balance after a huge smash attack. Case closed.

What do you guys think?
Not surprising at all. I've been saying this EXACT same thing for about a month now.
Didn't notice that at all, I just wanted to prove that this 'RA' isn't a miracle.

Also, CS is no good on Rock, to me at least.
Hah, WAY too much recoil. It kills with Ray on CH120 if it's mint or not too worn. I've never seen Ray move that little when delivering blows like that! It's garbage with the Legend wheels except for Midnight and Night. I'm not sure about Thunder, as I don't have one.
We need Raigeko to help us test Thunder, properly.

Hopefully he can.
McFrown said that he liked Thunder on 100SD or 100D, if I recall correctly. I'm pretty excited about Thunder, as Inferno was pretty good, and Midnight and Night have potential. Thus, the Legend series isn't so bad as of now.
Midnight? Potential?

LolNope. It's only marginally better than Poison.

Plus there's basically no reason to use Night, considering Earth is common and generally better.
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:03 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: @Megablader9 Who was that to? Also, read the results I got if you haven't Smile

Anyways, I knew geminikid13's results could be much better, hell they were:

Standard Testing [For Hasbro]
PTW Stadium
BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher L
Sliding Shoot for LLD

Rock Aquario is in Sharp [S] Mode

Rock Aquario 100HF/S VS. Lightning L-Drago D125RF
Rock Aquario Win %age: 5% [1 OS]
Lightning L-Drago Win %age: 95% [8 KO, 11OS]

Notes: VERY many draws. The equalizing on LLD with Rock was also astonishing. So many draws has to be redone. You might also notice the amount of OS's it got as well. In Upper, LLD was able to 'utilize' it's "sharp" edges, and get underneath Rock... piercing it. It lost balance (HF/S did) and well, just simply lost. How did you get those weird results, geminikid?

Final Thoughts: HF/S is terrible, in all stadiums. I have used it in many, but it's better on Tall tracks including 145. Rock Aquario 100HF/S [in S Mode] is terrible because it has terrible balance after a huge smash attack. Case closed.

What do you guys think?

actually, my results are not wierd at all. If you read my post, I used A MAX STAMPEDE stadium, like the op said to. sure, the results could be better/worse if I had a normal beylauncher R, but I'm not going to waste my money on hasbro. the last one broke after 2 months.
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:45 PM)th!nk Wrote: Midnight? Potential?

dan himself said that it is around the power of quetz.

poison has no smash, midnight does
Still, Midnight even in a Hasbro stadium, can barely handle itself on anything... No matter what I do with it, my launch is always too OP for it and it loses spin because of that. Even with an MF-H and the heaviest parts that I can put on it, Midnight just is horrible as a wheel.
Hmm, I can do some testing now, I wonder what I should test? MF-Midnight ____ H145/100RF/R2F?
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

And I say it isn't. No disrespect to Dan, but I disagree.

That said, "it's better than quetz" is like saying "it tastes better than cardboard". It's not a hallmark for potential.

Poison has some smash, and so does midnight. Midnight has slightly more, but both have bad recoil.

This is based off testing someone (sorry, I've forgotten who) did for me, btw, Midnight and Hyper did only marginally better than Poison. I can't remember what defense combo it was against.
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:06 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

That said, "it's better than quetz" is like saying "it tastes better than cardboard". It's not a hallmark for potential.

he said same level, not better

i think (no pun intended) midnight may have two molds. the reason why is some get good results, others dont

Raigeko13: some tests done VS a good hasbro defence combo (not my tests. i think this was in the lightning force or max stampede)

Quote:Midnight Bull 100F vs. Earth Bull GB145SF
MB: 14 wins. 10 by KO, 4 by OS
EB: 6 wins. All by OS.

Torch Bull 100HF vs. Earth Bull GB145SF
TB: 13 wins, 8 by KO, 5 by OS.
EB: 7 wins, all by OS.

same guy, but in a takara tomy stadium

Quote:MF Hyper Aquario 100RF vs. Earth Bull GB145WB (Sorry, don't have a CS.)
HA: 75% Win rate. All by KO
EB: 25% win rate, 1 KO, 4 Outspin.
4 draws

MF Torch Bull CH120RF vs. Earth Bull GB145WB
TB: 80% Win rate. 14 KO, 2 Outspin
EB: 20%, all by Outspin.

MF Midnight Bull 100RF vs. Earth Bull GB145WB
MB: 95% win rate. 18 by KO, one by Destabilize.
Mmk, I'll get to testing. I've got 2 hours, and then I'll be off for the weekend. I'll post the results is a bit.
Equipment used:
Lightning Force Stadium
Hasbro Launcher Grip with Red Rubber Grip
BeyLauncher L/R

Midnight Bull 100RF
Wins: 3. All KO's.

Earth Bull GB145WB
Wins 17. All OS's.

lord Wolfblade, I honestly have no carping idea how that person came up with those results. Then again, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I haven't beybladed in a month or so.
(Jul. 15, 2011  12:07 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Did you use a long winder? otherwise, that's why you get bad results.

no i dont have a long winder, but as i said, a Hasbro Launcher w/launcher grip has about the same RPM's as a String launcher. i tested it before and i worked. i will post a video(not mine) that proves it
here is the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HtA25eLTek
skip to 7:00 and the rotation speed test will start shortly. they are in rotations per second
Long Quote Ahead
The bolded were proven to be flukes later. I was probably excited, and got some good results because I WAS a bit biased, wanting to see some decent results. The next day, they barely managed a mere 30-40%. Midnight consistently put up 75%, though. While it may not be competitive, it's not as bad as even Dark. It is indeed pretty good, and saying that Quetz was always bad just isn't true. In fact, Quetz knocked Libra C145WB around in one of Driger GT's videos, and was top-tier for a while. Since Poison isn't top-tier, and never will be, Midnight is WAY better than Poison.
Another relatively long quote
Means nearly nothing. The two stadiums are only different in slope, that's about it. Nobody's results are even CLOSE to this, so I must assume you got excited and it affected your results. (I'm guilty of it too, sometimes.)
gemini, I understand Wink

But, MS does perform better, at least the Proto Version. Again, in PTW, been using for a year now... I can handle the heat. So... does anyone need testings at all? I can test, Galaxy [Very Useless], Ray [Useful], and Lightning.

Anyone? Will be quite happy to!
Ditto, I can test in Lightning Vortex.
Actually, I'd like to test something in the LV and compare results with BBS in the PTW.
(Jul. 15, 2011  5:58 PM)bb gregandcin Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  12:07 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Did you use a long winder? otherwise, that's why you get bad results.

no i dont have a long winder, but as i said, a Hasbro Launcher w/launcher grip has about the same RPM's as a String launcher. i tested it before and i worked. i will post a video(not mine) that proves it
here is the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HtA25eLTek
skip to 7:00 and the rotation speed test will start shortly. they are in rotations per second

That person has no idea how to use s string launcher. There is NO way that they have the same RPMs, unless whoever uses the String Launcher sucks. That's jut how things work.

In other non-rantish posting:
Test Ray Virgo CH120WD. Ray seems to be doing better in the "balance" department than Rock did.
Tests on Thunder are still needed.
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:25 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: MS does perform better, at least the Proto Version.

first off: MXS, not MS

second: you are aware that the proto version is the one with the "craters" right?

(Jul. 15, 2011  8:30 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I can test in Lightning Vortex.

i think you mean lightning force
I'll be happy to help with testing as well. I can use the Lightning Force. I have nothing better to do.
EDIT: Late post...
Ok.. ?

Anyways, Megablader, was it Ray Virgo CH120F you wanted done? lord Wolfblade, what bout you, if I recall you wanted something on Rock.

I'm starting to think that we will need to make some more stadiums legal soon.
@Megablader9
I can do both of those, how about Ray against Earth Bull D125SF?
Also I can do testing on Thunder, but I'll jsut tell you, it's on par with Earth, it has just a bit more recoil than it, but it has less stamina.
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:36 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: lord Wolfblade, what bout you, if I recall you wanted something on Rock.

I'm starting to think that we will need to make some more stadiums legal soon.

i dont remember at all lol

i was thinking that the SVS and PTW could be legal for stamina testing
Good, I think we need Thunder___100D, Ray___CH120WD has held it's own, and some other Defense Combos not using SF, which has dominated the Defensive Metagame. Geez, that's probably the smallest load since this started. Ray still need Attack testing, too.
EDIT: No, I meant WD, it has shown it's use as a "Balance" combo, outspinning Defense and Attack, while holding it's own against Stamina sometimes. (Against Burn, it becomes a total terror to watch for a WD-based combo.)