Hasbro Lightning Force Stadium Review

(Sep. 14, 2010  3:04 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: CAN SOMEBODY MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF A MFB STADIUM/BALANCE TYPE STADIUM AND LF COMPARISISON INSTEAD OF ARGUING JEEZ! Woot finally let that out
The only thing that will really be conclusive is extensive test results with all the right conditions, except the stadium of course, which would be the Lightning Force.
Well I posted that video on the last page, which did feature one top tier combo. However, afaik I don't have the parts for any other top tiers.
I've used those exact same beys in a TT Tornado Balance however, with extremely similar results.

I managed to compare the L-Drago stadium and a PTW today, as they had them side-by-side in a shop. The tornado ridge on both is the exact same diameter and height - however, the L-Drago stadium is MUCH deeper than the PTW. The whole thing is sloped more. And of course, it has the flat part in the center.
I should really have checked to see if it's on the PTW, but on the L-Drago stadium there seems to almost be a curved ridge in front of the pockets. Like, it curves up slightly more.
I do, however, get a lot of KO's, as seen in the video. I've also never had a blade bounce out of the pocket, unlike with plastics. The pocket is almost the exact same size as the bey, so I guess there's very little chance of that.

As I said further up the page, tests with top tiers really need done with this. However, on the basis of how similar it is to my experience with a tornado balance, it's worth a punt at the least. If you're reluctant to buy a TT stadium, you can at least buy this knowing it is good fun, regardless of how it does with other top tiers. I tested an attack top tier blade, and two very good stamina/defense blades in that video, as you can see. They all performed very well, with possibly the only disadvantage being that stamina blades barely ever touch each other because of the flat center. Mind you, if you're stupid enough to pit a stamina blade against a stamina blade, then I suppose you live with the mind-numbing consequences!
(Sep. 14, 2010  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  3:04 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: CAN SOMEBODY MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF A MFB STADIUM/BALANCE TYPE STADIUM AND LF COMPARISISON INSTEAD OF ARGUING JEEZ! Woot finally let that out
The only thing that will really be conclusive is extensive test results with all the right conditions, except the stadium of course, which would be the Lightning Force.

Yeah the sooner the better.
Yall think it would be "WBO" tourney allowed?
I hope so...I'm not allowed to purchase online so I hope this would be tournament legal , bought PTW , waste of my money...( grrr ) , have Super Vortex , it will be better if it had pockets / exits , and it's too small...( Grrrss ( even loder ))
ATTACK VS STAMINA TESTING

Specifications (Click to View)
12/20 -- 60% Pegasus Wins
Is it not supposed to be Defense Vs. Attack anyway ? Attack wins most of the time against Stamina, no ?
what is wrong with his test results? Why cant attack types fight defense types?
Pegasus (ATTACK) BARELY beat a STAMINA type.
This stadium = trash.
(Oct. 09, 2010  10:22 PM)Leonwind Wrote: what is wrong with his test results? Why cant attack types fight defense types?
Burn Bull is not a Defense type, it is a Stamina type. Of course Attack beats Stamina most of the time, but not only was that situation bad to begin with, but as Mc Frown mentioned, Pegasis was not even able to really beat a Stamina type, which is even worse.
(Oct. 09, 2010  11:16 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Pegasus (ATTACK) BARELY beat a STAMINA type.
This stadium = trash.

Although with a certain custom I can consistently knock out opposing beys (as in up and over the massive walls) and as much as this is an improvement over Thunder Whip. There is still a problem with the pocket to wall ratio and the way it's designed sort of like a Parallelogram. That's why it can never be as good as an attack type from TAKARA TOMY.

Still I would not call it TRASH.
(Oct. 09, 2010  11:16 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Pegasus (ATTACK) BARELY beat a STAMINA type.
This stadium = trash.

maybe his results are flawed then? cause My Storm Peggy 100RF (half worn) always wins by K0 with sliding shoot.

this is my reasoning. Its not TT good, but its good. Basicly, if this stadium isnt legalized by the WBO, Americans are getting screwed over. I do not think you guys fully comprehend that we dont have the extra time or money to get the perfect TT attack stadium. do you know how much online shiping is from here to Asia? like $20 USD depending on the size of the item, and then the stadiums themselves cost what, $40 USD. that is $60 hard earned dollers going down thw drain when i can just easily go to freakin Target and get LF and only spend $8USD

fyi, OUR ECONOMY IS BAD!

also, just to make a final note, how can US Bladers organize tourneys if none of us have TT stadiums?
People from Australia, Italy, Canada and even Washington D.C. have been holding tournaments quite well, and none of those countries import TAKARA-TOMY products in local shops. There is an upcoming tournament in Manhattan too.

As I mentioned earlier, we do not really have an opinion on this Beystadium yet. For me, there still needs to be one or two veterans to properly test that stadium first.
thats the only thing i really want. actual ligit top tier tests of LF and mobile stadium. just cause theyre hasbro dorsnt mean they suck.

also, just because attack types dont work well in stadiums doesnt mean they suck. like with Mobile, someone did tests for an attack type, it didnt do well, then just said it sucked. what happened to Defense and Stamina? test those to you fools! same goes with LF. maybe its not ment for attack at all! maybe it is a stamina or balance
stadium!

until ligitament tests are done, you cannot hate on this stadium

...ok i feel better now =D
(not speaking to you Kai-V, just peeps in general. You make a good point though)
If that's the case, attack beys would be obsolete in LF, meaning it isn't a blanaced stadium.
On the other hand, the win rates of the staple MF earth bull GB145 WB is horrendous, perhaps this could be acceptable.
0_o...i think my brain just melted...not all stadiums, even the TT ones, are balanced, thus the ATTACK Stadium by TT. and that was just speculation on my part. from what i have actualy seen, attack, and stamina do well here
thank you Manju! =D. see? someone gets it!
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:04 AM)Leonwind Wrote: maybe his results are flawed then? cause My Storm Peggy 100RF (half worn) always wins by K0 with sliding shoot.

If your Storm Pegasis 100RF always wins for you I really have to put into question the bey you are playing it against.
i am experimenting with Rock Aquario parts and a brand new Flame Sagitario that igot for my lil bro for his bday in 2 weeks (sh! its a surprise)

And i should have said peggy is winning 80% of the time
(my sliding shoot technique has alot of uncontrolled power, so i either win instantly, or i stadium out. lol. )
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:04 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Basicly, if this stadium isnt legalized by the WBO, Americans are getting screwed over. I do not think you guys fully comprehend that we dont have the extra time or money to get the perfect TT attack stadium. do you know how much online shiping is from here to Asia? like $20 USD depending on the size of the item, and then the stadiums themselves cost what, $40 USD. that is $60 hard earned dollers going down thw drain when i can just easily go to freakin Target and get LF and only spend $8USD

also, just to make a final note, how can US Bladers organize tourneys if none of us have TT stadiums?

1:We wouldn't get screwed over.
2:It's a hobby.Last time i checked you have to SPEND money to get what you really want.
3:Americans have online sites from which to obtain the TT stadium if they really want to play.
4Eeextra time? Extra time for what?
Haha, owned. I live in Australia but I still get heaps of imported stuff that costs lots(Attack Stadium, tonnes of beys/accessories, etc.) even though BMF is coming here soon. It's a hobby so if you are willing to buy the beys, why not go a little further for the stadium ? Btw, Attack Stadiums cost $30 + shipping last time I checked
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:04 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
This stadium = trash.

maybe his results are flawed then? cause My Storm Peggy 100RF (half worn) always wins by K0 with sliding shoot.

this is my reasoning. Its not TT good, but its good. Basicly, if this stadium isnt legalized by the WBO, Americans are getting screwed over. I do not think you guys fully comprehend that we dont have the extra time or money to get the perfect TT attack stadium. do you know how much online shiping is from here to Asia? like $20 USD depending on the size of the item, and then the stadiums themselves cost what, $40 USD. that is $60 hard earned dollers going down thw drain when i can just easily go to freakin Target and get LF and only spend $8USD

fyi, OUR ECONOMY IS BAD!

well if your american do you not remember the nuclear bombs we droped on them i think they were called "Fat boy" and "little boy" so yeah they kind aof get to screw the USA over XD
^LOL what does that have to do with the production of spinning tops ?

By the way: this is getting very off topic, haha.
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:51 AM)blah Wrote: ^LOL what does that have to do with the production of spinning tops ?

By the way: this is getting very off topic, haha.

he said americans are getting screwed over i gave him one of them many reason why and yes indeed i am going to sand down my stadium the wac it then put another thinlayer of plastic on it to see if it helps this stadium but yeah someone did test results to basically tell use its the same as PTW...
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:49 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: well if your american do you not remember the nuclear bombs we droped on them i think they were called "Fat boy" and "little boy" so yeah they kind of get to screw the USA over XD

I'm very very sure this has nothing to do with items not coming to America. Nor on-Topic
And I'm also sure that the bolded may be offensive to some on this site.